Increase stamina and vitality with the Energy Boost ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to provide natural energy-boosting herbal support to safely increase physical performance and combat feelings of listlessness and burn out.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: WakeUp! and Fatigue Fighter.
WakeUp! is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% herbal ingredients especially selected to relieve stress and fatigue while boosting physical performance. WakeUp! contains ginseng, which has many adaptogenic properties and is known for its bioactive factors that contribute to overall wellness. It is well suited for people who are experiencing symptoms of fatigue and burn out, to reenergize the body and increase stamina.
Fatigue Fighter is another 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that can be used consistently to safely support healthy energy levels, stamina and endurance. Fatigue Fighter helps maintain natural health and energy levels, as well as balanced metabolism, stamina, endurance and routine, healthy performance without stimulants or caffeine.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in improving stamina and energy. Get them in one convenient package – the Energy Boost ComboPack.
WakeUp! is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero root, Red Chinese ginseng root, American ginseng root, Licorice root, Ginkgo leaf, Fo-Ti root, Codonopsis root, Fresh ginger root.
- Eleuthero root, commonly just referred to as ‘Eleuthero’, is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation and natural vitality, and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is comparable to Ginseng and is an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5) (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for its tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Red Chinese ginseng root has been used medicinally in Asia for more than 5,000 years. Ginseng is said to promote Yang energy and is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have been studied for their numerous health-supporting abilities. In recent times, Panax ginseng has been shown to support general well-being, increase energy, as well as support the cardiovascular system and help sustain hormonal balance (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. "Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormones." [German]. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756 (English translation of German paper, with additional French summary)). Further animal studies have investigated the long-term benefits of Panax ginseng with regards to life span (Bittles AH, Fulder SJ, Grant EC, et al. "The effect of ginseng on the lifespan and stress responses in mice." Gerontology. 1979; 25:125-131).
- American ginseng root is an herb primarily used for stress and its ability to boost the immune system, as it is a general tonic. Some evidence shows that it may help prevent colds and flu, and actually make symptoms milder in cases of infection. American ginseng also contains ginsenosides that have been shown to affect insulin levels in the body and lower blood sugar.
- Licorice root is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the adrenal glands and respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Ginkgo leaf comes from one of the oldest living tree species. It has a very long history of use in traditional medicine for improving memory, which is still its best known use today. Ginkgo is one of the most well-researched herbs and contains antioxidants which help protect the body against free radicals, preventing them from damaging DNA and other cells.
- Fo-Ti root contains an alkaloid which is known for its rejuvenating effects on body, including the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands. By stimulating a portion of the adrenal gland, it thereby helps to detoxify the body, hence its common use as a liver and kidney tonic.
- Codonopsis root was used in ancient times for people who complained of fatigue. This practice has continued into modern times. In addition, Codonopsis root has been found to play a valuable role in maintaining healthy red blood cells, which are vital to health, as they are responsible for delivering oxygen and removing waste in the body. Codonopsis root has been shown to promote a stronger and more effective immune system.
- Fresh ginger root is mentioned in ancient Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern medicine, with a long tradition of effectiveness. Notably, ginger has been recognized for its ability to alleviate gastrointestinal discomfort. Modern scientific research has also shown that ginger possesses antioxidant effects, including anti-inflammatory benefits.
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero, Extract of olive leaf, Gotu kola.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic for supporting energy, circulation and natural vitality, and for acting as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. Randomized controlled trial of Eleuthero for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to maintain the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121).
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is one of the most well-respected adaptogenic energy herbs in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Active constituents of Centella asiatica are the minerals Calcium, Selenium and Iron as well as the vitamins Ascorbic Acid and Beta Carotene. Studies have also researched the effect of Centella asiatica on healthy energy levels and stamina (Winston, D., Maimes, S., Adaptogens: Herbs For Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief, 2007, pp. 226-7).
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europea) has energy promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J , Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462).
How To Use
WakeUp! and Fatigue Fighter can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to reenergizing the body and increasing stamina for overall improvement in physical performance.