- Soothes tired and aching feet, especially during pregnancy
- Supports circulation to the feet
- Reduces common swelling of the feet and ankles during pregnancy
- Energizes and revitalizes your body and soul through aromatherapy
- Is safe during pregnancy
Thanks for all the great natural products. I always recommend your site to my pregnant friends.- Tammy, WI, USA
What is Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is specially formulated according to aromatherapeutic principles to relieve common tired and swollen feet during pregnancy. It also provides a relaxing and uplifting experience, leaving you refreshed and renewed.
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is used as a relaxing footbath, and may be used as a stand-alone luxurious foot soak or together with the companion Faithful Feet Massage Oil, which contains a blend of aromatherapy oils specially intended for foot massage. They can be used separately or together for an even more amazing experience!
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and the aromatic oils are especially chosen for safety during pregnancy. It is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured in consultation with our clinical psychologist and a qualified aromatherapist, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
Soothe tired and aching feet
Feet take a great deal of punishment during pregnancy - especially during the third trimester. Due to the weight gained during this period, your center of gravity is altered, thus increasing the pressure on the knees, ankles, and feet.
You may also suffer from water retention, and find that your ankles and feet swell. During pregnancy, extra fluid is retained, which leads to this swelling of the tissues, or "edema". Edema is usually most pronounced in the legs and feet, as fluid tends to pool in these areas.
Your growing baby and uterus puts pressure on the vessels that drain blood and fluid from your legs, slowing circulation and leading to tissue edema in the legs and feet.
The natural way
Sore and swollen feet often accompany exhaustion and emotional vulnerability. Sleep on your left side to prevent the uterus putting pressure on the heart and major blood vessels. When at all possible, keep legs and feet elevated.
While seated, move your feet around by wiggling your toes, pointing and flexing the feet and rotating the ankles. This will keep the circulation moving. Avoid salt, drink plenty of water, and keep up with gentle exercise as recommended by your health practitioner.
In addition, natural and homeopathic remedies can offer additional support and comfort during this time, as many offer therapeutic properties.
What are the Ingredients?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Litsea cubeba essential oil.
- May Chang essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-shaped fruits of the plant and is used mostly for its wonderful soothing properties. This oil is also an excellent skin tonic and has a fresh, clean scent. It also supports healthy energy levels and regular sleep patterns.
- Ginger essential oil is a well-known energizing oil which helps to ease the aches and cramps commonly associated with tired feet in pregnancy. Ginger supports healthy circulation and the immune system and has a very refreshing aroma as well as having a long history of discouraging common swelling. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger - an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.).
- Grapefruit essential oil has a refreshing citrus scent and is a wonderful support for the lymphatic system, maintaining balanced fluid levels and supporting routine toxin removal processes in the body. Grapefruit oil also supports and soothes the central nervous system, thereby supporting feelings of wellness and peace.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate?
Add tincture in a foot bath of warm water, immerse feet, and relax for as long as you like. Follow with a foot massage using Faithful Feet Massage Oil ™ for absolutely amazing results!
Adults: Use 2-3 drops in foot bath.
How long until I see results?
As your feet sink into a soothing warm foot bath, the relaxing and soothing oils get to work fast and effectively, for immediate relief!
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate contains 100% pure essential oils of Litsea cubeba, Grapefruit and Ginger. Duration of the product will depend on frequency of use, but a small amount goes a long, long way!
How has Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate helped others?
“While I was pregnant with my twins… I found that your [Native Remedies] feet products worked the best …They also have a lovely fragrance, which I find relaxing and refreshing. Thanks for all the great natural products- I always recommend your site to my pregnant friends.”
—Tammy, WI, USA
“Your Faithful Feet products are amazing- thank you! No more wearing of slippers to the store!”
—Becky M, WV, USA