- Maintains a balanced metabolism and a healthy weight
- Improves energy levels
- Maintains overall systemic health
- Supports the health of the adrenal glands
- Reduces the desire for comfort eating*
Maintain your metabolism, energy level, and weight with the Thyroid Plus ComboPack. This all-natural package includes three herbal remedies: Thyroid Assist, Fatigue Fighter, and EcoSlim.
Thyroid Assist supports the healthy functions of the thyroid gland. Fatigue Fighter supports healthy energy levels and stamina. And EcoSlim helps the digestive system break down dietary fats.*
Together, these remedies can help you maintain your energy level and weight. Get them in one complete package — the Thyroid Plus ComboPack.
Thyroid Assist is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bladderwrack, Green oats, and Makandi.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) is a sea vegetable that is a prime source of iodine, an ingredient that can greatly aid thyroid support. It has been used therapeutically for thousands of years, especially in traditional Chinese medicine. Studies have investigated its support of the thyroid (Clark CD, Bassett B, Burge MR. "Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects." Endocr Pract 2003; 9(5):363-369.). Please note: When using kelp as a therapeutic supplement, always make sure that the kelp used is sourced by a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in Native Remedies Thyroid Assist has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins and contamination.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic that is traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Derived from the wild oat plant, it’s rumored to support healthy sexual function. We’ve all heard the sexual metaphor, sowing your wild oats! Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids, minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D, and E (Connor J, Connor T, Marshall PB, et al. "The pharmacology of Avena sativa." J Pharm Pharmacol 1975; 27(2):92-98.).
- Makandi (Coleus forskohlii) is a well-respected Ayurvedic remedy. Clinical trials have shown that forskolin, a chemical found in coleus, may help support thyroid hormone secretion (Saunier B, Dib K, Delemer B, et al. Cyclic AMP regulation of Gs protein. "Thyrotropin and forskolin increase the quantity of stimulatory guanine nucleotide-binding proteins in cultured thyroid follicles." J Biol Chem 1990; 265(32):19942-19946. ) (Roger PP, Servais P, Dumont JE. ‘Regulation of dog thyroid epithelial cell cycle by forskolin, an adenylate cyclase activator.’ Exp Cell Res 1990; 172:282–92).
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero, Extract of olive leaf, and Gotu kola.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural tonic that supports energy, circulation, and natural vitality, as well as an overall systemic supporter. Siberian ginseng is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1):30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med . 2004; 34(1):51-61). Ginseng extract has also been evaluated for its ability to support vitamin absorption from the diet. (Caso Marasco A, Vargas Ruiz R, Salas Villagomez A, Begona Infante C. (1996). "Double-blind study of a multivitamin complex supplemented with ginseng extract.” (Drugs Exp Clin Res. 22(6):323329. PMID 9034759) Ginseng extract has even been evaluated for maintaining the body's natural ability to deal with stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels. (See DM, Broumand N, Sahl L, Tilles JG. In vitro effects of echinacea and ginseng on natural killer and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity in healthy subjects and chronic fatigue syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients. Immunopharmacology. 35.3 (1997):229-235).
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is one of the most well-respected adaptogenic energy herbs in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Active constituents of Centella asiatica are minerals such as calcium, selenium, and iron, as well as the vitamins, ascorbic acid and beta carotene. Studies have also researched the effect of Centella asiatica on healthy energy levels and stamina. (Winston, D., Maimes, S., Adaptogens: Herbs For Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief, 2007, pp. 226-7).
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games— a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb. (Benavente-Garcia O , Castillo J , Lorente J , Ortuno A, Del Rio JA . Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem . 2000; 68:457-462).
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Bladderwrack, Cayenne, Centaury, Cleavers, Dandelion, Garcinia, Ginger, Guarana, Licorice, and Turmeric.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health—especially in the pituitary and adrenal glands— while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the maintenance of healthy digestion and intestinal functions.
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and has traditionally been used as a cleanser. This herb is beneficial in flushing out the system. It has also been studied for its support of water balance in the body.
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is used to naturally balance the appetite. The important constituent in Garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to the citric acid from oranges and grapefruit. HCA is derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit known as the Malabar tamarind. HCA is a natural substance found in the fruit. Research indicates that HCA supports balance in appetite, inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage), and lowers the production of glycogen in the liver.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. In more recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have a positive effect on weight management.
- Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses.
- Centaury (Erythrea centaurium) is an excellent natural blood cleanser.
- Guarana (Paulina cupana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Paraguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and is regarded as a nerve tonic that supports energy levels. Guarana also has tonic properties that can help the intestines and support healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America-containing guarana extract demonstrated an effect on perceived gastric fullness and supported weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel trial. (Anderson, T and Foght, J (2001). "Weight loss and delayed gastric emptying following a South American herbal preparation in overweight patients.” J Hum Nutr Diet 14(3):243).
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) has been shown to support the adrenal glands. Studies have also shown curcumin to provide liver support. The liver is also instrumental in supporting the flow of bile.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has been shown by recent studies to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion.
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum minimum) has been traditionally used as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally support the production of gastric juices. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that supports the healthy flow of saliva), thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process.
How To Use
Drops from Thyroid Assist, Fatigue Fighter, and EcoSlim can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to maintaining healthy energy levels and a healthy weight.