- Helps you maintain a stable mood before and during your menstrual period
- Supports feelings of well-being
- Addresses common ‘blues’ experienced during the premenstrual period
- Supports healthy fluid balance
- Soothes minor ‘cramps’ and ‘aches’ commonly related to the premenstrual and menstrual period
- Eating a healthy, well balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruit and whole grains
- Exercising regularly
- Maintaining regular sleep patterns
- Practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga or deep breathing exercises
- Adding calcium and vitamins to your diet
- A hot water bottle or castor oil pack relieves pain and cramping
- Hot bubble bath and aromatherapy massage
- Recording and tracking PMS symptoms in a journal
- A good support system offering understanding and empathy also helps – a spouse, partner, family members or friends
- Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is used to support water balance.
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) is a soothing and supportive herb for the female reproductive system.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinale) has been studied for its ability to promote a balanced mood and a calm state of mind. (Kennedy, D. O., Wake, G., Savelev, S., Tildesley, N. T., Perry, E. K., Wesnes, K. A., and Scholey, A. B. "Modulation of mood and cognitive performance following acute administration of single doses of Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) with human CNS nicotinic and muscarinic receptor-binding properties." Neuropsychopharmacology 2003; 28(10):1871-1881.)
Since taking Femalite I can feel the difference. I don't feel so ‘blue’ and I can talk about how I feel rather than yelling and crying. Thanks for all your help.- Carol, USA
What is Femalite?
Femalite is formulated by our clinical psychologist to help maintain stable mood and hormonal balance before menstruation, as well as provide a soothing benefit for those common monthly ‘aches and pains’ during menstruation itself. It contains three well-known, soothing and herbal ingredients - Fennel, Pulsatilla and Melissa.
Available in convenient drop form, Femalite may be taken when needed for support during the premenstrual and menstrual period. Simply added to juice or water and sipped, Femalite is pleasant tasting.
The remedy remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
It’s ‘THAT’ time of the month again…
Most women are a little more irritable than usual the days before their menstrual cycle begins. In fact, approximately 80% of women suffer from physical and emotional symptoms just before their period. Symptoms may vary from woman to woman and from month to month.
Not all women have premenstrual symptoms, but millions have their lives regularly disrupted to some extent. The symptoms tend to taper off with menstruation and women remain symptom-free until the two weeks or so prior to the next menstrual period. (Some useful PMS information)
There are many ways that women can help themselves to cope with the weeks before their period. Some self-care tips include:
The natural way
Herbal and homeopathic remedies have been used by herbalists for centuries to support female reproductive health throughout the menstrual cycle.
Maintain normal emotional and hormonal balance during PMS.
What are the Ingredients?
Femalite is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients: Pasque flower, Lemon balm, Sweet fennel.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Femalite?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 0.25 mL 3-4 times daily.
Children 10-12: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see benefits?
Femalite helps to support a stable mood.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Femalite will last through four to five menstrual cycles, depending on frequency of use.
How has Femalite helped others?
“...My friend from the US recommended me to your site. At first I hesitated but …I [gave] it a shot. After 3 months of using [Endo-Ex] …I feel much better. Thank you to your wonderful product! I am also using Femalite now.”
“Wow! What an amazing product. I was skeptical... I started taking (Femalite) and have gone through 2 cycles since. What a blessing....Thank you for this wonderful product! I would recommend this to anybody.”
—Cheri, CA, USA
“This is my second day using Femalite and I can say with confidence that I will use this product for the rest of my life!”
—Alexandria, GA, USA
“What a great product! I looked at all the other testimonials and felt I had nothing to lose! I started taking Femalite and within one day, my husband noticed a difference. Thank you so much for a great product”
—Danielle C., NY, USA