FemaLube has put the spark back into our sex life… Thank you for giving my wife and I this product.- Clifford and Margot, Australia
What is FemaLube?
FemaLube is a 100% safe, natural formula. FemaLube contains extracts of herbs and essential oils especially chosen to support healthy vaginal lubrication.
This remedy has been formulated in conjunction with a female doctor and psychologist with many years of experience regarding sexual health.
Used regularly when needed, FemaLube is nature’s helping hand, using only natural tested ingredients.
Comfort is key
Proper lubrication is essential to vaginal comfort during arousal and intercourse. Inside the vagina, a thin layer of moisture coats and lubricates the vaginal walls. Most natural vaginal lubrication consists of clear fluid that seeps through the walls of the blood vessels encircling the vagina.
When a female is sexually aroused, more blood flows to the pelvic organs, creating more lubricating vaginal fluid. Unfortunately, this moisture is largely dependent on hormonal changes, age, childbirth and breast-feeding – which may all may disrupt this process and lead to vaginal dryness and reduced female sexual comfort.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done in the privacy of your own home. Try to lubricate your vagina a few hours before sexual contact. Apply a natural lubricant to your vaginal opening and again prior to sexual intercourse (also apply it to your partner's penis).
Take the time to make sure you are sufficiently aroused to help reduce vaginal dryness. This may mean talking to your partner about what feels good for you, or soaking together in the tub to promote relaxation. The important thing is to take it slow. Foreplay should continue to increase vaginal lubrication until you are adequately aroused and completely relaxed.
Avoid using hand lotions to lubricate – these will just irritate your vagina and cause more discomfort. Natural remedies on the other hand, have been used for thousands of years to support female sexual health.
What are the Ingredients?
FemaLube is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Red Aloe, Gel base, Lady's Mantle, Neroli essential oil, Rose essential oil, Vitamin E, Wild Yam.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) has been studied in relation to female hormones and sexual health. (Komesaroff, P. A., Black, C. V., Cable, V., and Sudhir, K. "Effects of wild yam extract on menopausal symptoms, lipids and sex hormones in healthy menopausal women". Climacteric 2001;4(2):144-150).
- Rose essential oil is excellent in a general capacity to support skin care, especially dry, sensitive or aging skin.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil that has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types – especially dry skin.
- Lady's Mantle has been used traditionally to address a variety of female issues. This herb contains 2.22% flavonoids, 1.18% glucuronyl-3 quercetol, 16.0% tannins and 0.36% ellagic acid.
- Aloe is derived from a hardy plant indigenous to the southeastern Cape of South Africa; aloe was even used in Ancient Egypt, supporting the skin of the royal family! Studies have shown this herb to have skin supportive properties. (Reuter, J., Jocher, A., Stump, J., Grossjohann, B., Franke, G., and Schempp, C. M. "Investigation of the anti-inflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test". Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2008; 21(2):106-110.)
- Vitamin E supports skin health, (Vijayaraghavan R, Suribabu CS, Sekar B, et al. "Protective role of vitamin E on the oxidative stress in Hansen's disease (Leprosy) patients." Eur J Clin Nutr 2005 Oct;59(10):1121-8.).
- Gel base: Distilled water, glycerine, cellulose, citricidal, Propylene glycol.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use FemaLube?
Apply directly onto the affected area with fingers.
Adults: Dispense a dime size amount onto fingers and apply to inner and outer vaginal area when needed.
Caution: For topical use only. Safety during pregnancy has not been determined. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see results?
FemaLube will get to work right away to lubricate the vagina and benefits should be noticed within the first few minutes, continuing with regular use.
How long will a bottle last?
One tube of FemaLube should last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
- excellent lubricating cream
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.