- Encourages healthy fertility hormone levels
- Promotes healthy libido and sexual pleasure
- Helps to maintain healthy sperm production, motility, and health
- Maintains healthy testosterone levels
Couples can get reproductive system support with the Fertility ComboPack, a selection of herbal remedies for sexual health.
This combo features Fertile XX and Fertile XY.
Fertile XX, a remedy for women, supports fertile conditions for ovulation and conception. Fertile XY, a remedy for men, supports a healthy sperm count and normal testosterone levels.
Together, these remedies help couples maintain sexual health. Get them in one convenient package — the Fertility ComboPack.
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Black cohosh, Chasteberry, and Eleuthero.
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus castus) promotes balance with regard to hormones and libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation. This herb has also been investigated as a potential remedy to support healthy ovulation cycles and conditions for conception. (I. Gerhard, A. Patek, B. Monga, A. Blank, C. Gorkow "Agnus castus combination product displays efficacy in female sterility" Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study, Department of Gynecology, Heidelberg University. Source. Forsch. Komplementärmed. 1998; 5:272-278).
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) has been used for thousands of years by Native Americans. It has become more well-known in the Western world through research on its supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system. (Liske E. "Therapeutic efficacy and safety of Cimicifuga racemosa for gynecologic disorders.” Adv Ther. 1998 Jan-Feb; 15(1):45-53. Review.) (Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, Bodmer Ch, Birkhäuser M. "Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.” Maturitas. 2005 Aug 16; 51(4):397-404. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 16039414.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an ancient, highly-respected Chinese tonic. Some of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental ginseng are the ginsenosides, which help maintain healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. When used regularly, Siberian ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, hormone balance, and the health of the uterus, thus maintaining conditions conducive to fetal implantation after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body’s ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems. (Davydov M, Krikorian AD. "Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look.” J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct;72(3):345-93. Review).
Fertile XX contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and contains no animal products.
Fertile XY is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Gotu kola, Horny goat weed, and Tribulus.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) is used to support male sexual and reproductive health and functioning. It is also believed to support healthy seminal emissions and encourage systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as powerful sexual tonics in traditional Chinese medicine to encourage sexual performance and support healthy testosterone production, thus promoting sexual energy and overall sexual well-being. (Fukai T, Nomura T. Seven prenylated flavonol glycosides from two Epimedium species. Phytochemistry: 1998:27:259-266); (Kessenich CR, Cichon MJ Hormonal decline in elderly men and male menopause Geriatric Nursing. 2001:22:24-28) In addition, recent research has investigated this herb for its potential benefits in supporting sperm production. Pharmacological and animal studies in China suggest that Epimedium supports sperm production, healthy libido and the health of the sensory nerves. It has also been shown to encourage mating behavior in animals. (Yeung, 1983: reported in Bensky and Gamble, 1993: Dong et al, 1994, Kuang et al, 1989.)
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica) is believed by traditional Chinese herbalists to provide longevity, and it was thus called the "fountain of youth" herb in China. It is well known in Ayurvedic and African traditional medicine, and has a wide range of beneficial effects. Regular use helps to promote connective tissue strength and the walls of blood vessels, including the seminiferous tubules that manufacture sperm.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terristis) was recommended in ancient times as a treatment to promote male virility and support a healthy libido in both men and women. The herb became widely known more recently in the West when medal-winning Bulgarian Olympic athletes claimed that use of tribulus had contributed to their success! Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding tribulus. According to this research, tribulus increases levels of various hormones, including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and, for this reason, supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000; 23:82-84). Gokshura has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the reproductive system and is also beneficial in encouraging relaxation (which can interfere with fertility) due to its calming effect on the nervous system.
How To Use
Fertile XX and Fertile XY can safely be taken on a daily basis. They can also be used as part of a complete approach to reproductive system health.