- Promotes fertility by supporting female reproductive health
- Helps maintain menstrual cycle regularity
- Supports healthy, regular ovulation and egg production
- Encourages healthy fertility hormone levels
- Tonic benefits support healthy conditions for conception
- Promotes healthy libido and sexual pleasure
- Maintains balanced mood for sustained well-being
- Promotes overall systemic health and functioning
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus castus) promotes balance, not only with regards to hormones, but also with regards to libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation. This herb has also been investigated as a potential remedy to support healthy ovulation cycles and conditions for conception. (I. Gerhard, A. Patek, B. Monga, A. Blank, C. Gorkow "Agnus castus combination product displays efficacy in female sterility" Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study, Department of Gynecology, Heidelberg University. Source. Forsch. Komplementärmed. 1998; 5: 272-278).
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) has been used for thousands of years by Native Americans. It has become more well-known in the Western world through research on its supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system. (Liske E. "Therapeutic efficacy and safety of Cimicifuga racemosa for gynecologic disorders".Adv Ther. 1998 Jan-Feb;15(1):45-53. Review.) (Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, Bodmer Ch, Birkhäuser M. "Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial". Maturitas. 2005 Aug 16;51(4):397-404. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 16039414.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an ancient, highly-respected Chinese tonic. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which help to maintain healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. Used regularly, Siberian Ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, hormone balance, and the health of the uterus, thus maintaining conditions conducive to fetal implantation after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body’s ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems. (Davydov M, Krikorian AD."Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look". J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct;72(3):345-93. Review).
I took Endo-Ex and Fertile XX, while my husband took Fertile XY… We were unsure at first when we ordered, but these products really DO work!- H.W., England
What is Fertile XX?
Herbal fertility tonics have been part of traditional medicine all over the world for many thousands of years. Fertile XX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal tonic containing a selection of herbs to support fertile conditions for ovulation and conception.
Fertile XX has been used for many years to safely maintain harmony, health, and systemic balance in the female reproductive system. Fertile XX also supports a healthy uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and reproductive functioning.
Regular use of Fertile XX supports normal hormone balance in the female body as well as healthy egg production and regular menstruation and ovulation while also supporting overall systemic health which is beneficial to the pregnancy and conception process.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Laying the groundwork to support fertility
Around the world on a daily basis, millions of couples try to conceive. Unfortunately, sometimes this is easier said than done. Some women seem to conceive with ease time and time again, while others may take a little longer than expected.
Ovulation occurs in a woman when the ovary releases an egg about halfway through the menstrual cycle. The egg then passes down into the fallopian tubes. If a woman has had sex and there are sperm present, the egg can then be fertilized and conception occurs. The fertilized egg then travels into the uterus, where it implants itself in the uterine lining approximately 6 - 10 days after conception.
Because there are many factors that contribute to fertility, it is important to consult with your doctor to rule out structural or genetic problems if you are finding pregnancy, conception and fertility difficult to achieve. No medicine (including herbal medicine) can help if there are severe structural or genetic problems that affect fertility. It is important to know the cause so that you receive the correct treatment.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the solid health of the female reproductive system, supporting healthy and efficient ovulation and conditions for conception. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
For this reason, naturopaths treat the individual holistically and focus on a variety of factors to include diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings, and emotional elements – thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole (rather than treating problems in isolation).
Good conception tips include keeping a healthy weight (not underweight or overweight), as it’s the body’s way of judging if you can sustain a pregnancy. It is important not to view fertility in isolation, as it encompasses many different areas of functioning.
Emotional health is also important and many experts agree that stress and even past trauma may play a part in a woman’s ability to become pregnant. Women who struggle to get pregnant despite a clean bill of reproductive health from their doctors should try reducing stress levels and even consider consulting a psychologist to ensure that there are no emotional barriers inhibiting pregnancy. Natural flower essences may also be very useful to support emotional conditions around conception.
What are the Ingredients?
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Black Cohosh, Chaste tree, Eleuthero.
Fertile XX contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and contains no animal products.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Fertile XX?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water.
Adults (Female): Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Caution: All ingredients in this remedy are well-tolerated and safe, but safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you suspect you are pregnant, cease the remedy until confirming. This remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments, but doctors should be informed that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic.
How long until I see results?
This is a difficult question to answer, as each woman’s body is different. Remember that natural remedies help your body to support reproductive health, balance hormones responsible for reproduction, and also maintain overall systemic functioning and health.
We have had a variety of testimonials from our customers, some reporting very quick results and others reporting results after 6 – 12 months.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Fertile XX will last approximately 40 days.
How has Fertile XX helped others?
"I’ve been trying to conceive for 4 yrs, in fact my previous husband left me because he wanted kids more than I did so he left me for someone else, it just wasn’t meant to be. Today I am with a wonderful man who loves me more than anyone has ever loved me so we have been working on having our own little family for 2yrs. I’m tired of no results so I came across natural remedies website today June 6, 2010 in placed my order can’t wait to receive package from the mail and get result. I will keep u updated guys."
— Samantha S., FL, USA
"It worked! It helped me regulate period on the first month taking it and after 3 months I got pregnant! And we've been trying for almost 2 years… I am praising GOD for this miracle and leading me to this website after 3 failed attempts…I highly recommend this product. I never experienced any bad side effect."
— Kate, OH, USA
"My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over three years. In August ’08, our three year mark arrived and instead of collapsing in heartache and broken dreams, anger and bitterness as I did the previous years - I sat with tears in my eyes trying to find the …site that I had come across a few weeks earlier! I was so frustrated yet this time so determined to do something about it and hopefully get it right! My husband was more relaxed then I was and had been saying for years now; "If God intended for us to have children we will", this only frustrated me more as I could not have been praying harder.…I was now going to do something about my heartache. I …purchased the Fertile XX and Fertile XY along with the Ikawe for Men and Thanda and also the Liver [Dr.] on budget… After the package arrived my husband was unimpressed and did not want to take the drops. After a row about it, I let him be and took my drops. I printed out pages of the effects of chemicals and smoking and the benefits of healthy lifestyle changes on sperm and egg production, left them on the entrance and dining table and other places where I knew he would take a peek. After a few weeks I could feel twinges and we noticed positive changes happening to my body. About a month after my husband had refused to take the drops, my doctor required that he do a sperm analysis which he did, knowing that with his work, being a diesel mechanic and a smoker he was surrounded by dangerous toxins all the time, his results came back - 100% abnormal sperm … but everything else was good. Without me saying anything he started taking his drops (as well as the Liver Dr.) every morning and afternoon when he got home from work he was so good about it he would bring me my drops in bed in the morning if I had forgotten! Within two months of taking the drops we fell pregnant - I found out 5 weeks later - we were so happy and surprised! I asked him what does he think made the difference, but I didn't want to rub it in so I quickly added "what a difference a balanced meal makes!" - his answer was, "the drops!" …If you are having a hard time, please try this out. I am not being paid in any way for this, in fact I was not even asked or prompted to do so by anyone. I am doing this because these testimonials stuck in my mind the weeks before I ordered our [Fertile XX]… and I hope with all my heart that you too will give them a try."
—Nicole, Namaqualand, South Africa
“I trying to have a baby for a long time with no luck, I am now using Fertile XX and my husband Fertile XY. I am seeing the changes that my body is making with this product with no side effects. In the future, I'm hoping to get pregnant soon! I really recommend this product!”
—Marina, FL, USA
"…I am now buying more Fertile XX to work on giving my 11- month-old son a sibling! I was in shock with my first pregnancy, because doctors explained to me that getting pregnant would not be so easy. My first baby was born healthy and perfect!! Thanks, Native Remedies!"
— Jodie, CAN