With the Fertility ComboPack you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine for adults. This 100% natural combo features two of our most popular remedies: Fertile XX and Fertile XY.
Fertile XX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs to support fertile conditions for ovulation and conception. Fertile XY is a 100% natural, herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs that support the health of the male reproductive system, including sperm production and function.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Fertility ComboPack.
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Black cohosh, Chasteberry, and Eleuthero.
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus castus) promotes balance with regard to hormones and libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation.
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) has been used for thousands of years by Native Americans. It has become more well-known in the Western world through research on its supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an ancient, highly-respected Chinese tonic. Some of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental ginseng are the ginsenosides, which help maintain healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. When used regularly, Siberian ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, hormone balance, and the health of the uterus, thus maintaining conditions conducive to fetal implantation after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body’s ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems (Davydov M, Krikorian AD. "Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look.” J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct; 72(3):345-93. Review).
Fertile XY is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Gotu kola, Horny goat weed, and Tribulus.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) is used to support male sexual and reproductive health and functioning. It is also believed to support healthy seminal emissions and encourage systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as powerful sexual tonics in traditional Chinese medicine to encourage sexual performance and support healthy testosterone production, thus promoting sexual energy and overall sexual well-being. In addition, recent research has investigated this herb for its potential benefits in supporting sperm production. Pharmacological and animal studies in China suggest that Epimedium supports sperm production, healthy libido and the health of the sensory nerves. It has also been shown to encourage mating behavior in animals (Yeung, 1983: reported in Bensky and Gamble, 1993: Dong et al, 1994, Kuang et al, 1989).
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica) is believed by traditional Chinese herbalists to provide longevity, and it was thus called the "fountain of youth" herb in China. It is well known in Ayurvedic and African traditional medicine, and has a wide range of beneficial effects. Regular use helps to promote connective tissue strength and the walls of blood vessels, including the seminiferous tubules that manufacture sperm.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terristis) was recommended in ancient times as a treatment to promote male virility and support a healthy libido in both men and women. The herb became widely known more recently in the West when medal-winning Bulgarian Olympic athletes claimed that use of tribulus had contributed to their success! Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding tribulus. According to this research, tribulus increases levels of various hormones, including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and, for this reason, supports sexual function. Gokshura has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the reproductive system and is also beneficial in encouraging relaxation (which can interfere with fertility) due to its calming effect on the nervous system.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Fertile XX and Fertile XY can safely be taken on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- So EXCITED!!!
4 / 5
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.