- Improves concentration and memory
- Increases attention span
- Reduces hyperactivity and restlessness
- Calms, soothes and reduces mood swings
- Reduces impulsiveness and aggression
- Improves alertness and mental focus
- Calms overactive minds
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on Earth. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991;12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998;55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000;11:230-237). Ginkgo biloba is one of the top-selling herbal medicines in Europe and is in the top five of all prescriptions written in France and Germany. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness. (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.)
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman, the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; vitamins B1, B2, D, and E; carotene; and wheat protein.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine; formic acid; acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning); glucoquinones; minerals; vitamins A, B and C; and tannins.Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa, and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc, and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, the protective effects of Aspalathus linearis against damage to the central nervous system (CNS) were investigated. Chronic Rooibos Tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain. (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)". Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) contains magnesium, zinc and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain.
I found your website, ordered Focus Formula and BrightSpark and in less than 2 weeks, we have a new son, the teacher is AMAZED & so are we!! Thank you so much!!- The Deel Family
What is Focus Formula?
Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve the symptoms of ADD/ADHD without the use of stimulants. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine for both children and adults, Focus Formula has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve the symptoms of ADHD without the unnecessary risk and possibly devastating side effects of psychiatric drugs.
Focus Formula is a complex calmative remedy that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in improving concentration, memory, and attention span. This 100% natural remedy also calms mood swings, emotional outbursts, aggression, restlessness and overactive minds. Herbal Focus Formula is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic BrightSpark™, taken for fast-acting relief of hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach can safely and effectively provide the best results and manage symptoms of ADD/ADHD.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Focus Formula can make all the difference without the risk of addiction, drowsiness and other side effects. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, Focus Formula helps improve alertness and mental focus for better results in the classroom and at work!
Focus & concentration with ADD/ADHD
Imagine living in a fast-moving kaleidoscope, where sounds, images, and thoughts are constantly shifting. Feeling easily bored, yet helpless to keep your mind on tasks you need to complete. Where you are so wrapped up in your thoughts that you don't notice when someone speaks to you.
For many people, this is what it's like to have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). They may be unable to sit still, plan ahead, finish tasks, or be fully aware of what's going on around them. They have difficulties concentrating, a short attention span and are unable to focus.
This disorder can also cause mood swings, impulsiveness, and behavioral and social problems. It affects the person's relationships with others in addition to disrupting their daily life, consuming energy, and diminishing self-esteem. Children with ADD/ADHD have problems in the classroom and are often in trouble with teachers and parents.
Research is not conclusive on the exact causes of ADD/ADHD, although many studies suggest that genetics play a large role. However, like many other disorders, it is typically due to a combination of factors, which can include environmental factors, nutrition and social environment.
The natural way
Rather than prescribing strong and sometimes addictive psychiatric drugs, (Ritalin, Concerta, Adderall) naturopathic approaches take a more holistic look at the individual and take into account diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings and emotional factors.
Natural remedies are used to gently and effectively relieve the symptoms, while at the same time helping the person to heal and to reach a state of balance and health. The natural approach is less harmful and more thorough, instead of keeping the individual on psychiatric drugs for many years.
This is very important, especially in the case of children, because of the frequent side effects of prescription drugs and the risk of addiction.
What are the Ingredients?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, Skullcap.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Focus Formula?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop directly into the mouth with dropper.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily after meals.
NOTE: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Focus Formula be used concurrently with BrightSpark. Focus Formula (herbal) offers long-term support of attention and concentration, while BrightSpark (homeopathic) provides fast-acting relief from hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness.
How long until I see results?
Like all good herbal tonics, an initial effect should be seen within a few days. With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended, as with regular use, definite improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks. However, some people respond more quickly.
Best results are achieved when Focus Formula is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet are followed, especially in the case of younger children with vulnerable and developing brains.
Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will also contribute to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results, while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it's important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus Formula at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 39 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer, as fewer drops are used daily.
How has Focus Formula helped others?
Focus Formula has been used to help control, calm and soothe thousands of ADHD sufferers. Here is what some of them have to say:
"Hi guys, today is probably one of the happiest days of my life. My 8 year old son is on Focus Formula and BrightSpark. Doctors have said he has ADD, frankly I always suspected Aspergers. Anyway he has taken the above 2 for the past 5 days. His teacher left a message on my job and home phone until he finally got me on my cell phone during his lunch break, I was so scared that my child was ill or fell or something else negative. Needless to say he was calling to tell me he was "blown away in the difference" with my child. He was "attentive, involved, sharing, and focused" during class. He then asked me what was going on? I then mentioned your company and the items my son was taking. When I came home, I played the teacher’s message over and over again. I was so happy I actually started to cry. I have to admit I was not a whole believer in non- conventional medicine, but that has certainly changed. I will very happily recommend Native Remedies to everyone. Thank you and God Bless You."
- Suzan C., NY, USA
"I started my 7-year old daughter out on Focus Formula after seeing that her behavior in school was not changing over the last couple of years. She would speak out in class, interrupt fellow students and the teachers. She would even push other students in school. After a few days on Focus I noticed a big difference. There was less speaking out, interrupting and pushing. I then put her on BrightSpark as well. I have no reports of any problems at school anymore! Her attention span is wonderful now, where prior to the remedies, she couldn't even watch an entire movie, now she does! Thank you so very much for your wonderful products. I thank God that I didn't have to take her to a doctor and have her put on chemical compounds that might have done more harm then good. You folks are a true Godsend!"
- Patricia, NJ, USA
"This is my second order for this product. I am 52 years old and have lived in a "brain fog" for years. And the older I got, the worse it was. I have tried everything under the sun and got no relief until I decided to try Focus Formula. I was looking for help for my son, who is 29 and ADHD and did not think of myself having this problem, until I read about it on your site. You described exactly how I felt all the time. So I ordered some to try. After three days, my mind was more alert than it has been for a long time."
- Theresa P.
“He recently started kindergarten and within the first two weeks was in trouble more times than not! We tried everything to get him back on track but no luck. That was until my husband found Focus Formula. My son who just turned 6 has been taking Focus for about a month now but within the first week, we noticed a remarkable change. Now we don't have the teacher calling us to tell us what he did wrong in school but to give us glowing reports of how wonderful it was to have him in school! Yesterday he came home with a WOW! Sticker on his shirt for such GREAT behavior at school. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am telling everyone I know about these wonderful products. Native Remedies will have a customer for life!"
- Gerri, AK, USA
"My son was diagnosed with ADHD in the 2nd grade. We looked for an alternative to the meds Drs. use to drug and calm kids. We tried Focus Formula with him. The results are amazing. There are still moments when we have to make him sit and focus on what he is doing, but no more running around in class, kicking the next kid in their desk, blurting out answers. We love this medicine and have several friends who have also put their children on it from seeing the improvement in our child. Thanks from the whole family."
- Danette A.
"I have a 6 year old boy with ADHD and they had him on every possible medication and it was to the point where nothing was working and he would be up all night long for 3-4 nights in a row and he was getting in trouble at school daily. I even lost my job due to the amount of phone calls I received from his school. I started him on Focus Formula and BrightSpark about 2 weeks ago and at first thought it was going to be a waste of money but I was wrong. After about 3 days I got a whole new son. He's eating every time I turn around, already gaining weight, has a new personality without the "drugs" and his teacher even called to ask if I put him on something new and said he was completely different in class, almost as if she got a new student!!! This REALLY works, trust me, I'm the most skeptical person out there and here I am writing my very own testimonial!! It's a miracle, I have my son back and he has his "mind" back. Thank you!!!"
- April, PA, USA
"Our son was diagnosed when he was 7 with ADHD. After trying many other methods that did not seem to work, we put him on Concerta. It helped somewhat, but we still had challenges with school. We put him on Focus Formula four months ago before he entered high school, and what a difference! He has grown, put on weight and sleeps! There is a spark in his eyes that has been missing for a long time. His true personality has come alive and he has several friends and is very social. What a positive thing for our family. I recommend Native Remedies products every week to someone. Thank you!"
-Tamra, OR, USA