- Supports concentration and attention in all ages
- Promotes healthy attention spans to stay on task
- Promotes the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain
- Supports all brain functions including concentration, information processing and memory
- Encourages normal energy levels
- Helps maintain a balanced mood
I started my daughter out on Focus Formula after seeing that her behavior in school was not changing…I have no reports of any problems at school anymore! Her attention span is wonderful now…Thank you so very much for your wonderful products!- Patricia, NJ, USA
What is Focus Formula?
Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by a clinical psychologist for both children and adults to help maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system. It contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain, nervous system and circulatory health, and well-being.
Focus Formula can make all the difference without the risk of addiction, drowsiness and other side effects. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, Focus Formula supports the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to maintain motivation, concentration, and memory for optimum performance!
Herbal Focus Formula is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic BrightSpark™, which temporarily relieves hyperactivity, distractibility, and impulsiveness in children.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Focus & concentration
The brain maintains focus and concentration by filtering the mounds of information being absorbed from our surroundings at any given moment. This process is similar to a radio keeping all the stations separate to avoid broadcasting a jumbled noise.
This filtration and information processing system is made up of billions of nerve cells (or neurons) and synapses. These act in a similar way to telephone wires transmitting calls, passing information from one point to another at lightning speed. The exact rate of speed is 240 miles per hour.
The efficient functioning of the brain and nervous system depends largely on the supply and flow of oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to all parts of the brain. This is one of the reasons why regular exercise, a healthy diet and sufficient sleep are all very important for the brain and nervous system.
The natural way
Rather than treating problems in isolation, Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and incorporate changes in a number of areas including diet, lifestyle, surroundings and emotional elements - thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to encourage normal and efficient concentration and memory functioning.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and maintain the healthy flow of oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the brain and peripheries (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50).
What are the Ingredients?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, Skullcap.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb for maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991; 12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998; 55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000; 11:230-237). Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has been traditionally used to support nervous system health. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness. (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.)
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial in supporting moods (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in supporting the nervous system. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D and E.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine; formic acid; acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning); glucoquinones; minerals; vitamins A, B and C; and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) contains magnesium, zinc and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, chronic Rooibos tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)". Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Focus Formula?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop directly into the mouth with dropper.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 3-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily after meals.
Note: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Focus Formula be used concurrently with BrightSpark.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended, as with regular use, improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks. However, some people respond more quickly.
Best results are achieved when Focus Formula is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet are followed.
Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will also contribute to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus Formula at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 39 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer, as fewer drops are used daily.
How has Focus Formula helped others?
Focus Formula has been used to help support mental focus, concentration and attention span in many people. Here is what some of them have to say:
"I started my daughter out on Focus Formula after seeing that her behavior in school was not changing. She would speak out in class, interrupt fellow students and the teachers. She would even push other students in school. After giving her Focus I noticed a difference. There was less speaking out, interrupting and pushing. I then put her on BrightSpark as well. I have no reports of any problems at school anymore! Her attention span is wonderful now, where prior to the remedies, she couldn't even watch an entire movie, now she does! Thank you so very much for your wonderful products!"
- Patricia, NJ, USA
"This is my second order for this product. I am 52 years old and have lived in a "brain fog" for years. And the older I got, the worse it was. I have tried everything under the sun and got no relief until I decided to try Focus Formula. You described exactly how I felt all the time. So I ordered some to try. My mind is more alert than it has been for a long time."
- Theresa P.
“Our son recently started school and within the first two weeks was in trouble more times than not! We tried everything to get him back on track but no luck. That was until my husband found Focus Formula. Now we don't have the teacher calling us to tell us what he did wrong in school but to give us glowing reports of how wonderful it was to have him in school! Yesterday he came home with a WOW! Sticker on his shirt for such GREAT behavior at school. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am telling everyone I know about these wonderful products. Native Remedies will have a customer for life!"
- Gerri, AK, USA
"We tried Focus Formula with our son. The results are amazing. There are still moments when we have to make him sit and focus on what he is doing, but no more running around in class, kicking the next kid in their desk, blurting out answers. We love this and have several friends who have also put their children on it from seeing the improvement in our child. Thanks from the whole family."
- Danette A.
"I started my son on Focus Formula and BrightSpark and at first thought it was going to be a waste of money but I was wrong. He's eating every time I turn around, already gaining weight, has a new personality and the teacher said he was completely different in class, almost as if she got a new student!!! This REALLY works, trust me, I'm the most skeptical person out there and here I am writing my very own testimonial!! It's a miracle, I have my son back and he has his "mind" back. Thank you!!!"
- April, PA, USA
"We put our son on Focus Formula before he entered high school, and what a difference! He has grown, put on weight and sleeps! There is a spark in his eyes that has been missing for a long time. His true personality has come alive and he has several friends and is very social. What a positive thing for our family. I recommend Native Remedies products every week to someone. Thank you!"
-Tamra, OR, USA