I started my daughter out on Focus Formula after seeing that her behavior in school was not changing…I have no reports of any problems at school anymore! Her attention span is wonderful now…Thank you so very much for your wonderful products!- Patricia, NJ, USA
What is Focus Formula?
Focus Formula is the premier natural solution for improving focus and concentration in adults and children of all ages. It is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine and a clinical psychologist to promote healthy attention spans and help kids, as well as adults, stay on task. It has been used for many years to maintain brain, nervous system and circulatory health and well-being, plus help support information processing, retention and memory.
Struggling with a lack of focus has the potential to impact every area of our lives, from school and work performance to relationships with peers, family and friends. If we’re not productive at work, performance suffers, putting our job at risk. If kids aren’t focused on studying and getting good grades, they can have trouble keeping up with classmates and moving on to the next grade level.
In addition, there can be significant social issues caused by the appearance of not listening or paying attention to your peers (friends, classmates and coworkers) and superiors (teachers, principals, managers and bosses). Once created, these problems can be difficult to overcome.
To ensure the safety of Focus Formula and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance of the whole herb to give you the very best possible safety, quality and efficacy. This is unlike other products that use standardized extracts, exposing the ingredients to harsh chemical solvents and removing the supporting metabolites from the plant.
Focus Formula is a complex concentration remedy that can make all the difference without the risk of addiction, drowsiness and other side effects. The formula contains a unique and scientifically chosen selection of herbs known for their beneficial effects and brain-boosting support for healthy brain and nervous system functioning. When used in combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, Focus Formula helps child concentration to maintain motivation and memory for optimum performance!
One of those ingredients, Gotu kola, is a highly recommended herb that has been traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. It supports brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, plus helps to maintain a balanced mood and, with its wide ranging support for cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation, Gotu kola allows oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain.
This support for balanced mood is especially important and often overlooked when dealing with focus and concentration issues. The mind and body must be considered as a holistic unit, not separate parts of a machine. It is nearly impossible to keep to a task at hand when feeling overwhelmed and on edge, stressed or irritable.
Our team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists recognize this holistic approach and know that one ingredient does not provide a full solution. Therefore, we have created a unique blend of seven scientifically selected ingredients that enable Focus Formula to provide the help that you or your child needs. Focus Formula also includes Gingko biloba, an ingredient that is well-known for promoting healthy mental function, and its combination of herbs include active ingredients with many key minerals and vitamins such as Vitamins A, B, B1, B2, C, D and E.
Homeopathic BrightSpark™ is a great complementary remedy to Focus Formula. BrightSpark temporarily relieves hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness in children.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. Unlike standardized extracts, which expose the ingredients to harsh chemical solvents and remove the supporting metabolites from the plants, this manufacturing method significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Focus & concentration
The brain maintains focus and concentration by filtering the mounds of information being absorbed from our surroundings at any given moment. This brain power process is similar to a radio keeping all the stations separate to avoid broadcasting a jumbled noise.
This filtration and information processing system is made up of billions of nerve cells (or neurons) and synapses. These act in a similar way to telephone wires transmitting calls, passing information from one point to another at lightning speed. The exact rate of speed is 240 miles per hour.
The efficient functioning of the brain and nervous system depends largely on the supply and flow of oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to all parts of the brain. This is one of the reasons why regular exercise, a healthy diet and sufficient sleep are all very important for the brain and nervous system.
Child behavior problems can sometimes be the cause of concentration issues, so it may take a little brain training to undo these behaviors. Having your child work on exercises that require active listening skills can be a great way to calm agitation, promote clear thinking, and learn to focus on a task at hand.
The natural way
Rather than treating problems in isolation, naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and incorporate changes in a number of areas including diet, lifestyle, surroundings and emotional elements – thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to encourage normal and efficient concentration and memory functioning.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and maintain the healthy flow of oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the brain and peripheries (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50).
What are the ingredients?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, Skullcap.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb for maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991; 12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998; 55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000; 11:230-237). Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has been traditionally used to support nervous system health. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers." Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr; 9(2):74-8).
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial in supporting moods (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000; 20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in supporting the nervous system. Active ingredients include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning), glucoquinones, minerals, vitamins A, B and C, and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) contains magnesium, zinc and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, chronic Rooibos tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)." Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18; 196(1-2):85-8).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Focus Formula?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop directly into the mouth with dropper.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 3-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily after meals.
Note: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Focus Formula be used concurrently with BrightSpark.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended, as with regular use, improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks. However, some people respond more quickly.
Best results are achieved when Focus Formula is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet are followed.
Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will also contribute to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus Formula at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 39 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer, as fewer drops are used daily.
- Really great results!
5 / 5
- coupon code
5 / 5
- OMG...It really does work!
5 / 5
- WOW, I am back to normal!
5 / 5
- Did nothing
1 / 5
- The Best for Focus
5 / 5
- One of the happiest days of my life
5 / 5
- Life Changer
5 / 5
- One again this product have save another set of grandkids,
5 / 5
- My 15yr old son noticed a difference after first dose.
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.