Focus Formula (1 bottle):
- Supports concentration and attention in all ages
- Supports all brain functions including concentration, information processing and memory
MindSoothe Jr. (1 bottle):
- Helps maintain emotional balance and stability in children
- Supports feelings of emotional wellness and healthy self esteem
With the Calm Mind ComboPack for Kids, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Focus Formula and MindSoothe Jr.
Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by a clinical psychologist for both children and adults to help maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system. MindSoothe Jr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated for children’s emotions. MindSoothe Jr. supports the brain’s natural ability to regulate mental and emotional health in children – maintaining production of essential brain hormones and chemicals related to nervous system health and emotional well-being, thereby helping to support a balanced mood and behavior.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Calm Mind ComboPack for Kids.
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, Skullcap.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb for maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991; 12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998; 55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000; 11:230-237). Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) has been traditionally used to support nervous system health. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers." Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8).
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial in supporting moods (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in supporting the nervous system. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D and E.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine; formic acid; acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning); glucoquinones; minerals; vitamins A, B and C; and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) contains magnesium, zinc and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, chronic Rooibos tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)." Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18; 196(1-2):85-8).
MindSoothe Jr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Passion flower, St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been used for centuries, and research has shown the positive effects of this herb on supporting mental and emotional health.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used to naturally maintain a positive demeanor and balanced children’s emotions with no harmful side effects! It can also be used to help settle the nerves and ease minor worries, supporting mental and emotional health in children. Once again, clinical research confirms natural traditional wisdom.
How to Use
Focus Formula and MindSoothe Jr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Calm mind Combopack for kids, great.
5 / 5
- Calmed my child
4 / 5