- Supports healthy brain function for clarity of mind*
- Facilitates optimum performance and motivation*
- Relieves forgetfulness and mental fatigue
- Improves concentration and memory
- Promotes a calmed mood in minutes
Improve your memory, concentration, and overall feelings of well-being with the Focus & Mood UltraPack for Adults, the natural way to support your brain.
This combo features three remedies: Focus ADDult, Triple Complex Brain Tonic, and PureCalm.
Focus ADDult is a naturally-made herbal remedy that promotes concentration and provides support for work and learning.* Triple Complex Brain Tonic is a fast-acting homeopathic remedy that increases blood flow to the brain and relieves forgetfulness. And PureCalm balances emotions by combining naturally-processed herbs in a fast-acting liquid form.
Together, these remedies provide the brain support and nervous system support that can contribute to alertness, energy, and a calm mood. Get them in one convenient package — the Focus & Mood UltraPack for Adults.
Focus ADDult is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Korean ginseng, Gotu kola, and Rosemary.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to facilitate mental clarity, attention span, concentration, healthy brain function, and a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget!
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around energizer.
- Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most prized and expensive Chinese herbs.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic
Triple Complex Brain Tonic contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Calc phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that assists the body in its natural function of creating new cells and therefore is an excellent general tonic for people of all ages. The cells in our body are continually dying and being replaced every day. As we grow older, it is important to keep cellular production happening as fast as cellular deterioration.
- Kali phos (6X) (derived from potassium phosphate) is a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. It’s an excellent nerve tonic and natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen edginess, as well as prevent headaches. Kali phos supports a healthy brain and nervous system, and can help relieve occasional nervous tension in the body, thereby reducing the negative effects of stress on the brain.
- Nat mur (6X) is derived from sodium chloride. The function of this tissue salt is to maintain the body's water balance by controlling the movement of water in and out of the cells. This means that brain cellular health is supported due to effective nutrition, oxygen and blood supply to each cell in the brain. Natrium muriaticum (also called Nat. mur.) naturally and gently flushes the system while hydrating tissues, thereby assisting in the removal of toxins that may affect brain functioning. Note: Due to the special manufacturing process of tissue salts, Nat. mur. should not be confused with salt and may be safely used by people requiring low salt diets.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
How To Use
Drops from Triple Complex Brain Tonic, Focus ADDult, and PureCalm can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to memory, concentration, and nervous system health.