With the FocusPlus ComboPack for Adults, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features two of our most popular remedies: Triple Complex Brain Tonic and Focus ADDult.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic is a combination of three cellular-supporting biochemic tissue salts and may be taken at the first signs of mental fatigue. It can be used for effective relief from symptoms. Focus ADDult is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated for teenagers and adults to maintain and support brain function and systemic balance, without side effects. It contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain, nervous system, circulatory health, and overall well-being.
Get them in one convenient package – the FocusPlus ComboPack for Adults.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic
Triple Complex Brain Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc phos 8X HPUS, Kali phos 6X HPUS, Nat mur 6X HPUS.
- Calc phos 8X HPUS is a biochemic tissue salt that can aid in the moving and processing of information through the nervous system. It acts beneficially in building up blood corpuscles and is used for impaired memory, slow development, frequent physical fatigue and mental weariness.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS (derived from potassium phosphate) is a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It is also a constituent of all tissues of the body, notably the brain and nerve cells, as well as a vital nutrient for functioning of the central nervous system. A deficiency causes brain fog, melancholia, irritability, fearfulness, timidity and lack of nerve power. Kali phos is good for sluggish conditions of the mind and exhausted mental states following continued exertion or great emotional strain.
- Nat mur 6X HPUS is derived from sodium chloride. The function of this tissue salt is to promote proper fluid and information exchange in the body. It is a constituent of every liquid and solid part of the body. It regulates the degree of moisture within the cells. Other tissue salts cannot perform their proper function if the water balance is abnormal. Nat mur has a profound effect on nutritive processes and glandular activity. It’s associated with sadness, tearfulness, drowsiness, fatigue and a weak memory.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Focus ADDult is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Gotu kola, Rosemary, Red ginseng, and White ginseng.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is traditionally used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to facilitate mental clarity, attention span, concentration, healthy brain function, and a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget!
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around energizer.
- Red ginseng (Also known as Panax ginseng and Korean ginseng) is one of the most prized and expensive Chinese herbs.
- White ginseng is from the same plant as red ginseng but is dried.
How to Use
Drops from Triple Complex Brain Tonic and Focus ADDult can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- My husband and I both take this
5 / 5
- Love it!
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.