With the FocusPlus UltraPack for Kids, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a four-pack with two bottles of each remedy popular remedy: BrightSpark and Focus Formula.
BrightSpark is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of attention problems including hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness in children and adults without side effects. Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by a clinical psychologist for both children and adults to help maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system. It contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain, nervous system and circulatory health, and well-being.
Get them in one convenient package together – the FocusPlus UltraPack for Kids.
BrightSpark is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Hyoscyamus 30C HPUS, Arsen iod 30C HPUS, Argent nit 6C HPUS, Veratrum alb 30C HPUS.
- Hyoscyamus 30C HPUS: talkative, mania, delirium, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; suited to nervous, irritable individuals.
- Arsen iod 30C HPUS: marked physical anxiety, anger and irritability, aversion to answering questions.
- Verat alb 30C HPUS: sullen indifference, aversion to talk, melancholy, general weakness, collapse, exhaustion, loss of energy.
- Argent nit 6C HPUS: loss of control and balance, trembling, long continued mental exhaustion, weak memory aggravated by intellectual work, cerebral tiredness.
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, Skullcap.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on Earth. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991;12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998;55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000;11:230-237). Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.).
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman, the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D, and E.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine; formic acid; acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning); glucoquinones; minerals; vitamins A, B and C; and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa, and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc, and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. Chronic Rooibos Tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)". Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.).
How to Use
BrightSpark tablets and Focus Formula drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Focused and excelling at school
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.