What is Foot Flame Dr.?
Foot Flame Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to relieve symptoms of athlete’s foot such as toe and foot fungus. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Foot Flame Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the pain, itching and inflammation associated with athlete’s foot and speed up the healing process. Foot Flame Dr. should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Foot Flame Dr. is also a great complementary remedy to Nail-Rx™, which supports the health of the nail bed for healthy, clear toenails. Taken together, Foot Flame Dr. and Nail-Rx can safely and effectively relieve symptoms of athlete's foot, such as itching or inflammation around the toes, while helping to keep the nails problem-free.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Putting out the flames
Athlete’s foot is a fairly common condition and usually not serious. Symptoms are most often found between the toes, consisting of burning, inflamed or itchy skin. Additionally, the skin around or between the toes may appear bright red and swollen with a scabby rash or blisters and sores present, making for an unpleasant and painful experience.
This particular fungal infection got the name “athlete’s foot” because the fungus, known as tinea pedis, breeds in warm, moist places such as locker rooms and around public swimming pools, which are usual places for athletes to frequent.
If left untreated, athlete’s foot can last for quite a while, and even begin to spread due to scratching the infection and then touching other areas such as the face or arms. For that reason, it is important to catch the symptoms early on in order to stop the infection in its tracks and relieve the inflammation, itching and irritation associated with it.
The natural way
Athlete’s foot can typically be relieved with over-the-counter medication or antifungal prescription drugs, but these can sometimes be expensive and run the risk of causing serious side effects. Additionally, there is a chance that the fungal infection will reappear even after taking medication.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in relieving fungal infections of the feet, such as athlete’s foot, by promoting immune system health to reduce the pain and alleviate the irritated, inflamed or itchy skin associated with them.
It is also important to practice good hygiene in order to prevent symptoms of athlete’s foot from occurring. This includes washing feet daily and drying them thoroughly after a shower, wearing breathable footwear such as cotton socks and lightweight shoes, always wearing sandals or shoes inside locker rooms, and sprinkling talcum powder over feet to keep them dry.
What are the ingredients?
Foot Flame Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Sweet almond oil, Tea tree leaf essential oil, Oregano leaf essential oil, Peppermint leaf essential oil, Clove bud essential oil.
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus dulcis) has been used as an antibacterial and a balm for chapped skin due to its high protein content, and is easily absorbed into nails and skin. Prunus dulcis is beneficial for cooling overheated or agitated skin, thus making it ideal for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dry, itchy or inflamed skin. Prunus dulcis contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which are known to reduce inflammation.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. "The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study." Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2007; 73(1):22-25) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. "Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation." Br J Dermatol. 2002; 147(6):1212-1217). Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is known for its powerful antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. Another component, Carvacrol, is a known antimicrobial and is effective in fighting many types of fungal infections. Oregano oil is helpful in the event of damaged tissue in the body and can aid the recovery process. It is also a useful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, which is especially beneficial in the case of athlete’s foot.
- Peppermint leaf essential oil (Mentha piperita) is a well-known remedy for soothing inflammation and pain due to its gentle cooling properties. Mentha piperita is also beneficial in fighting infections as well as several types of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral. Eugenia caryophyllata has been used as a helpful anti-inflammatory and a remedy for skin conditions.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Foot Flame Dr.?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a small amount to infected area 1-3 times daily. Or for a foot soak, add 10-15 drops with 1/4 cup sea salts or Epsom salts to warm water.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
It is recommended that Foot Flame Dr. be used concurrently with Nail-Rx for additional support in relieving symptoms of athlete's foot and promoting healthy, clear nails.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Foot Flame Dr. is 1 fl oz. How long a bottle lasts depends on the frequency of use.