- Relieves indigestion, bloating and gas
- Relieves abdominal discomforts after eating
- Reduces pain and inflammation in the stomach and gallbladder
- Relieves constipation and gallstone colic
- Assists the natural gallbladder function
- Promotes the flow of bile
- Berberis vulgaris is a homeopathic remedy that relieves hepatic (liver) and rheumatic conditions and promotes the flow of bile. Berberis vulgaris is often used for pain or inflammation in the kidney region caused by haematuria (blood in the urine) and is therefore also useful for renal and bladder troubles, gallstones and bladder inflammation. It’s particularly helpful for wandering, radiating pains, and relieves stitches in the gallbladder region, extending to the stomach. This remedy also relieves biliary colic, inflammation of the gallbladder with constipation and a yellow complexion, as well as the constant urge to stool, painless diarrhea, or burning in the anus.
- Bryonia alba is often recommended for conditions involving dry mucus membranes and is therefore used to relieve constipation and large, dry, hard stools, as well as vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating. Bryonia alba is also helpful for sore and sensitive stomachs, tender abdominal walls, and the swollen, sore, tensive region of the liver. It assists with rumbling and colicky pains in the abdomen, especially after eating.
- Carduus marianus is a specific remedy for the liver and vascular system and is ideally suited to people who tend to be run down and exhausted and those with gallbladder pain and gallstone colic. Carduus marianus is often recommended for people with liver and gallbladder problems, accompanied by nausea, retching, vomiting of green acid fluid, hemorrhagic piles, burning pain in the anus and rectum, and hard and knotting clayey stools. This remedy acts on gallstone disease, when there is an enlarged liver, to relieve pain in the liver region, plus constipation alternating with diarrhea. It reduces swelling of the gallbladder, thus relieving painful tenderness in the abdomen as well as hyperemia of the liver with jaundice and cirrhosis.
- Chelidonium majus is a prominent liver, gallbladder and spleen remedy for symptoms including a yellow tongue, a bitter, pasty taste in the mouth or bad odor from the mouth, nausea and vomiting. Chelidonium majus relieves gastralgia (gastric colic), jaundice due to hepatic and gallbladder obstruction, fermentation, sluggishness of the bowels, and burning and itching of the anus. It can be very effective for sharp pains on the right side under the ribs – often a sign of gallstones. The remedy acts on an enlarged liver and gallstones, and relieves constipation when the stools are hard, round or clay-colored and float in water, or when there’s an alternation of diarrhea and constipation.
- Cholesterinum is a homeopathic remedy for jaundice, gallstones, or burning pain in the side. Gallstones consist mainly of calcium, cholesterol, or bilirubin and this remedy is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ as the use of a homeopathic preparation of Cholesterinum helps to prevent the buildup of cholesterol in the gallbladder and can thus prevent or help to eliminate gallstones.
- Cinchona officinalis, also called China, is manufactured from Peruvian bark and is a source of natural quinine. It is often recommended for digestive disorders such as indigestion, belching which may be painful, and a feeling as if food is stuck behind the breast bone. This homeopathic remedy is also used for gallstone colic, a swollen and enlarged liver and spleen, jaundice, gastro-duodenal catarrh, and bloating of the abdomen. It helps to relieve flatulent colic, and is helpful for profuse, watery diarrhea with an undigested, frothy, yellow stool especially from fruit, milk or beer.
- Colocynthis is used for agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen that causes an individual to bend over double. Colocynthis relieves griping, twisting stomach pains, as well as the sensation of stones being ground together in the abdomen, sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting or diarrhea with copious yellow or green watery stools. It is often recommended for people with a tendency toward suppressed anger, who tend to be easily irritated and anxious with symptoms being exacerbated by stress or anger.
- Dioscorea villosa is used for many kinds of pain, especially colic, abdomen and pelvic pain with pains typically severe and grinding, radiating across the abdomen especially after eating. Dioscorea villosa is beneficial for individuals with weak digestion, who may experience gallstone colic and belching of large quantities of offensive gas with hiccough. The remedy relieves sharp pains from the liver and pain from the gallbladder to the chest, back and arms, and is helpful for those who have sudden watery attacks of diarrhea.
- Lycopodium clavatum is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for digestive complaints involving excessive bloating, sour belching and gas with right-sided abdominal pain. Symptoms are often brought on by anxiety or occur after eating late at night or after eating foods such as onions, cabbage or beans. There is often a feeling of great hunger, followed by discomfort after eating even small amounts. A rumbling stomach, nausea, vomiting and even constipation typically respond well to this remedy.
- Natrum sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy that is very beneficial for complaints involving the digestive system, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. It is often recommended for a liver that is painful or tender to the touch or for sharp, stitching pains. It’s beneficial for individuals who experience a brown, bitter coating on the tongue, thirst for something cold, burning in the abdomen and anus, bruised pain and urging to stool. Natrum sulphuricum relieves vomiting of bile as well as wind colic in the ascending colon, loose morning stools and bitter belching.
What is Gallbladder Dr.?
Gallbladder Dr. is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to promote the flow of bile and assist the natural gallbladder function in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Gallbladder Dr. is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that promotes the health and functioning of the gallbladder to provide symptomatic relief of abdominal discomforts after eating, including indigestion, bloating and gas, as well as inflammation and swelling of the gallbladder without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Gallbladder Dr. is taken internally and helps maintain healthy gallbladder functioning by restoring the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, Gallbladder Dr. is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Functions of the gallbladder
The gallbladder is the small, pear-shaped organ located just beneath the liver and connected by the hepatic duct. The main function of the gallbladder is to store and concentrate bile produced by the liver to help digest fats. When the gallbladder is not functioning properly, it may cause symptoms such as indigestion, colic, bloating, constipation or gas.
There are a number of reasons why the gallbladder may not be functioning optimally. These range from the occurrence of gallstones (solid pieces of material made up of either cholesterol or pigment that can get stuck in the passageway when leaving the gallbladder, causing acute pain in the upper right portion of the abdomen and upper back), to swelling or inflammation of the gallbladder, and in severe cases, infection or cancer.
Gallbladder Dr. is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the underlying causes of an illness or disorder, in this case gallbladder problems, to resolve and prevent digestive discomforts such as indigestion, pain, bloating and gas by stimulating the flow of bile in the gallbladder to overcome the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, Gallbladder Dr. alleviates conditions such as constipation and indigestion as they occur – helping to reduce the pain, inflammation and discomfort associated with them.
The natural way
A lot can be done to alleviate symptoms that occur when the gallbladder is not functioning properly. Antibiotics may be prescribed in the case of a gallbladder infection, but are typically very expensive and can only prevent the infection from spreading further. In the case of gallstones, the gallbladder may need to be surgically removed, in which case the bile produced by the liver will go directly into the upper part of the intestines.
There are many ways to naturally improve gallbladder functioning and prevent gallstones or inflammation from occurring. Consuming a diet low in fat and cholesterol and maintaining a healthy weight by exercising regularly can help regulate bile flow. Also, try to avoid refined sugars and complex carbohydrates and increase the amount of fiber you consume on a daily basis. Drinking a glass of warm lemon juice in the mornings will also help to promote liver and gallbladder health as well as preventing gallstones naturally.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference in improving gallbladder functioning without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
Gallbladder Dr. is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Berberis vulgaris (Barberry), Bryonia alba (Wild hops), Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus (Celandine), Cholesterinum, Cinchona officinalis, Colocynthis, Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam), Lycopodium clavatum, Natrum sulphuricum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Gallbladder Dr.?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of Gallbladder Dr., this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Gallbladder Dr. is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.