What is Gallbladder Dr.?
Gallbladder Dr. is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of indigestion, bloating and gas after eating while promoting the flow of bile and assisting the natural gallbladder function in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Gallbladder Dr. promotes the health and functioning of the gallbladder to provide temporary relief of abdominal discomforts after eating, including indigestion, bloating and gas, as well as swelling of the gallbladder without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Gallbladder Dr. is taken internally and helps maintain healthy gallbladder functioning by temporarily restoring the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Gallbladder Dr. is also a great complementary remedy to herbal Liver Dr.™.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
There are many ways to promote gallbladder health. Consuming a diet low in fat and cholesterol and maintaining a healthy weight by exercising regularly can help regulate bile flow. Also, try to avoid refined sugars and complex carbohydrates and increase the amount of fiber you consume on a daily basis. Drinking a glass of warm lemon juice in the mornings will also help to support liver and gallbladder health.
Homeopathic remedies can also make all the difference in temporarily improving gallbladder health.
What are the ingredients?
Gallbladder Dr. is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Berberis vulgaris is a homeopathic remedy that temporarily promotes the flow of bile supporting liver health. Berberis vulgaris is often used for temporary relief of pain in the kidney and bladder. This remedy also temporarily relieves gallbladder problems, and a yellow complexion, as well as the constant urge to stool.
- Bryonia alba is often recommended to temporarily relieve dry mucus membranes as well as vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating. Bryonia alba is also helpful for sore and sensitive stomachs, tender abdominal walls, and the swollen, sore, tensive region of the liver. It assists temporarily with rumbling and colicky pains in the abdomen, especially after eating.
- Carduus marianus is a specific remedy to temporarily assist liver and vascular system health and is ideally suited to people who tend to be run down and exhausted and those with gallbladder pain. Carduus marianus is often recommended for people with liver and gallbladder problems, accompanied by nausea, retching, vomiting of green acid fluid, hemorrhagic piles, burning pain in the anus and rectum, and hard and knotting clayey stools. It temporarily reduces swelling of the gallbladder, thus relieving painful tenderness in the abdomen.
- Chelidonium majus is a prominent liver, gallbladder and spleen remedy for temporary relief of a yellow tongue, a bitter, pasty taste in the mouth or bad odor from the mouth, nausea and vomiting. Chelidonium majus temporarily relieves sluggishness of the bowels, and burning and itching of the anus. It can be very effective for sharp pains on the right side under the ribs.
- Cholesterinum is a homeopathic remedy for temporary relief of burning pain in the side.
- Cinchona officinalis, also called China, is manufactured from Peruvian bark and is a source of natural quinine. It is often recommended for the temporary relief of indigestion, belching which may be painful, and a feeling as if food is stuck behind the breast bone. This homeopathic remedy is also used for bloating of the abdomen.
- Colocynthis is used for the temporary relief of agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen that causes an individual to bend over double. Colocynthis temporarily relieves griping, twisting stomach pains, as well as the sensation of stones being ground together in the abdomen. It is often recommended for people who tend to be easily irritated.
- Dioscorea villosa is used for the temporary relief of many kinds of pain, especially pain of the abdomen and pelvis, radiating across the abdomen especially after eating. Dioscorea villosa is beneficial for individuals with weak digestion, who may experience belching of large quantities of offensive gas with hiccough. The remedy temporarily relieves sharp pains from the liver and pain from the gallbladder to the chest, back and arms.
- Lycopodium clavatum is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for the temporary relief of digestive complaints involving excessive bloating, sour belching and gas with right-sided abdominal pain that often occur after eating late at night or after eating foods such as onions, cabbage or beans. There is often a feeling of great hunger, followed by discomfort after eating even small amounts. A rumbling stomach, typically responds well to this remedy.
- Natrum sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy that is very beneficial for the digestive system, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. It is often recommended for a liver that is painful or tender to the touch or for sharp, stitching pains. It’s beneficial for individuals who experience a brown, bitter coating on the tongue, thirst for something cold, burning in the abdomen and anus, bruised pain and urging to stool. Natrum sulphuricum temporarily relieves vomiting of bile as well as wind colic in the ascending colon, loose morning stools and bitter belching.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine. To uphold Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory compliance, this product’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) National Drug Code can be found underneath the product image on this page, listed after FDA NDC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Gallbladder Dr.?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Gallbladder Dr. is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
It is recommended that Gallbladder Dr. be used concurrently with Liver Dr.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Gallbladder Dr. is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- No more ballon
4 / 5
- So much GAS
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.