With the Gallbladder Health ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Gallbladder Dr. and Liver Dr.
Gallbladder Dr. is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of indigestion, bloating and gas after eating while promoting the flow of bile and assisting the natural gallbladder function in children and adults. Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to support the functioning of the liver, thereby promoting overall systemic health.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Gallbladder Health ComboPack.
Gallbladder Dr. is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Berberis vulgaris is a homeopathic remedy that temporarily promotes the flow of bile supporting liver health. Berberis vulgaris is often used for temporary relief of pain in the kidney and bladder. This remedy also temporarily relieves gallbladder problems, and a yellow complexion, as well as the constant urge to stool.
- Bryonia alba is often recommended to temporarily relieve dry mucus membranes as well as vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating. Bryonia alba is also helpful for sore and sensitive stomachs, tender abdominal walls, and the swollen, sore, tensive region of the liver. It assists temporarily with rumbling and colicky pains in the abdomen, especially after eating.
- Carduus marianus is a specific remedy to temporarily assist liver and vascular system health and is ideally suited to people who tend to be run down and exhausted and those with gallbladder pain. Carduus marianus is often recommended for people with liver and gallbladder problems, accompanied by nausea, retching, vomiting of green acid fluid, hemorrhagic piles, burning pain in the anus and rectum, and hard and knotting clayey stools. It temporarily reduces swelling of the gallbladder, thus relieving painful tenderness in the abdomen.
- Chelidonium majus is a prominent liver, gallbladder and spleen remedy for temporary relief of a yellow tongue, a bitter, pasty taste in the mouth or bad odor from the mouth, nausea and vomiting. Chelidonium majus temporarily relieves sluggishness of the bowels, and burning and itching of the anus. It can be very effective for sharp pains on the right side under the ribs.
- Cholesterinum is a homeopathic remedy for temporary relief of burning pain in the side.
- Cinchona officinalis, also called China, is manufactured from Peruvian bark and is a source of natural quinine. It is often recommended for the temporary relief of indigestion, belching which may be painful, and a feeling as if food is stuck behind the breast bone. This homeopathic remedy is also used for bloating of the abdomen.
- Colocynthis is used for the temporary relief of agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen that causes an individual to bend over double. Colocynthis temporarily relieves griping, twisting stomach pains, as well as the sensation of stones being ground together in the abdomen. It is often recommended for people who tend to be easily irritated.
- Dioscorea villosa is used for the temporary relief of many kinds of pain, especially pain of the abdomen and pelvis, radiating across the abdomen especially after eating. Dioscorea villosa is beneficial for individuals with weak digestion, who may experience belching of large quantities of offensive gas with hiccough. The remedy temporarily relieves sharp pains from the liver and pain from the gallbladder to the chest, back and arms.
- Lycopodium clavatum is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for the temporary relief of digestive complaints involving excessive bloating, sour belching and gas with right-sided abdominal pain that often occur after eating late at night or after eating foods such as onions, cabbage or beans. There is often a feeling of great hunger, followed by discomfort after eating even small amounts. A rumbling stomach, typically responds well to this remedy.
- Natrum sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy that is very beneficial for the digestive system, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. It is often recommended for a liver that is painful or tender to the touch or for sharp, stitching pains. It’s beneficial for individuals who experience a brown, bitter coating on the tongue, thirst for something cold, burning in the abdomen and anus, bruised pain and urging to stool. Natrum sulphuricum temporarily relieves vomiting of bile as well as wind colic in the ascending colon, loose morning stools and bitter belching.
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Milk thistle, European vervain.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is excellent for supporting liver health. Milk Thistle is also regarded for its ability to help release toxins from the body.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles which are beneficial for supporting liver and digestive system health. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations. Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349) It is known to support healthy bile flow. Dandelion also supports gallbladder functioning. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has been traditionally used to promote liver health but is also known to have a number of other health promoting properties.
When diluted as directed, Liver Dr. contains less than 1% pharmaceutical grade alcohol as a natural preservative.
How to Use
Gallbladder Dr. and Liver Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- bloating gone
5 / 5
- Healthy Liver
4 / 5