- Contains Gallbladder Dr.™ and Liver Dr.™ (1 of each)
- Relieves indigestion, bloating and gas
- Reduces pain and inflammation in the stomach and gallbladder
- Supports continued gallbladder health and functioning
- Supports the liver in the breakdown of dietary fat
- Promotes detoxification and overall immune system health
Increase healthy gallbladder and liver functions to promote systemic detoxification. Get the Gallbladder Health ComboPack, a dual modality approach to relieving abdominal discomforts such as indigestion and gas and supporting the liver in breaking down dietary fats for optimal functioning of the gallbladder and liver.
This combo features two remedies: Gallbladder Dr. and Liver Dr.
Gallbladder Dr. is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to promote the flow of bile and assist the natural gallbladder function in children and adults. It promotes the health and functioning of the gallbladder to provide symptomatic relief of abdominal discomforts after eating, including indigestion, bloating and gas, as well as inflammation and swelling of the gallbladder without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to support the functioning of the liver, thereby improving overall systemic health. It assists the liver in its important functions of detoxification and protection for a healthy immune system. The herbs chosen for Liver Dr. also have other important therapeutic benefits, which further contribute to a healthy body and better quality of life.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in the healthy functioning of the gallbladder and liver. Get them in one convenient package — the Gallbladder Health ComboPack.
Gallbladder Dr. is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Berberis vulgaris (Barberry), Bryonia alba (Wild hops), Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus (Celandine), Cholesterinum, Cinchona officinalis, Colocynthis, Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam), Lycopodium clavatum, and Natrum sulphuricum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
- Berberis vulgaris is a homeopathic remedy that relieves hepatic (liver) and rheumatic conditions and promotes the flow of bile. Berberis vulgaris is often used for pain or inflammation in the kidney region caused by haematuria (blood in the urine) and is therefore also useful for renal and bladder troubles, gallstones, and bladder inflammation. It’s particularly helpful for wandering, radiating pains, and relieves stitches in the gallbladder region, extending to the stomach. This remedy also relieves biliary colic, inflammation of the gallbladder with constipation and a yellow complexion, as well as the constant urge to stool, painless diarrhea, or burning in the anus.
- Bryonia alba is often recommended for conditions involving dry mucus membranes and is therefore used to relieve constipation and large, dry, hard stools, as well as vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating. Bryonia alba is also helpful for sore and sensitive stomachs, tender abdominal walls, and the swollen, sore, tensive region of the liver. It assists with rumbling and colicky pains in the abdomen, especially after eating.
- Carduus marianus is a specific remedy for the liver and vascular system and is ideally suited to people who tend to be run down and exhausted and those with gallbladder pain and gallstone colic. Carduus marianus is often recommended for people with liver and gallbladder problems, accompanied by nausea, retching, vomiting of green acid fluid, hemorrhagic piles, burning pain in the anus and rectum, and hard and knotting clayey stools. This remedy acts on gallstone disease, when there is an enlarged liver, to relieve pain in the liver region, plus constipation alternating with diarrhea. It reduces swelling of the gallbladder, thus relieving painful tenderness in the abdomen as well as hyperemia of the liver with jaundice and cirrhosis.
- Chelidonium majus is a prominent liver, gallbladder and spleen remedy for symptoms including a yellow tongue, a bitter, pasty taste in the mouth or bad odor from the mouth, nausea and vomiting. Chelidonium majus relieves gastralgia (gastric colic), jaundice due to hepatic and gallbladder obstruction, fermentation, sluggishness of the bowels, and burning and itching of the anus. It can be very effective for sharp pains on the right side under the ribs – often a sign of gallstones. The remedy acts on an enlarged liver and gallstones, and relieves constipation when the stools are hard, round or clay-colored and float in water, or when there’s an alternation of diarrhea and constipation.
- Cholesterinum is a homeopathic remedy for jaundice, gallstones, or burning pain in the side. Gallstones consist mainly of calcium, cholesterol, or bilirubin and this remedy is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like treats like’ as the use of a homeopathic preparation of Cholesterinum helps to prevent the buildup of cholesterol in the gallbladder and can thus prevent or help to eliminate gallstones.
- Cinchona officinalis, also called China, is manufactured from Peruvian bark and is a source of natural quinine. It is often recommended for digestive disorders such as indigestion, belching which may be painful, and a feeling as if food is stuck behind the breast bone. This homeopathic remedy is also used for gallstone colic, a swollen and enlarged liver and spleen, jaundice, gastro-duodenal catarrh, and bloating of the abdomen. It helps to relieve flatulent colic, and is helpful for profuse, watery diarrhea with an undigested, frothy, yellow stool especially from fruit, milk or beer.
- Colocynthis is used for agonizing, cutting pain in the abdomen that causes an individual to bend over double. Colocynthis relieves griping, twisting stomach pains, as well as the sensation of stones being ground together in the abdomen, sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting or diarrhea with copious yellow or green watery stools. It is often recommended for people with a tendency toward suppressed anger, who tend to be easily irritated and anxious with symptoms being exacerbated by stress or anger.
- Dioscorea villosa is used for many kinds of pain, especially colic, abdomen and pelvic pain with pains typically severe and grinding, radiating across the abdomen especially after eating. Dioscorea villosa is beneficial for individuals with weak digestion, who may experience gallstone colic and belching of large quantities of offensive gas with hiccough. The remedy relieves sharp pains from the liver and pain from the gallbladder to the chest, back and arms, and is helpful for those who have sudden watery attacks of diarrhea.
- Lycopodium clavatum is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for digestive complaints involving excessive bloating, sour belching and gas with right sided abdominal pain. Symptoms are often brought on by anxiety or occur after eating late at night or after eating foods such as onions, cabbage or beans. There is often a feeling of great hunger, followed by discomfort after eating even small amounts. A rumbling stomach, nausea, vomiting and even constipation typically respond well to this remedy.
- Natrum sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy which is very beneficial for complaints involving the digestive system, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. It is often recommended for a liver which is painful or tender to the touch or for sharp, stitching pains. It’s beneficial for individuals who experience a brown, bitter coating on the tongue, thirst for something cold, burning in the abdomen and anus, bruised pain and urging to stool. Natrum sulphuricum relieves vomiting of bile as well as wind colic in the ascending colon, loose morning stools and bitter belching.
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Milk thistle, and European vervain.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is an excellent and highly regarded liver tonic. (Pares A, Planas R, Torres M, et al. Effects of silymarin in alcoholic patients with cirrhosis of the liver: results of a controlled, double-blind, randomized and multicenter trial. J Hepatol 1998; 28 (4): 615-621.)( Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al. The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl). Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980; 92(19):678-683.) Milk thistle is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles that have a beneficial tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations. Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349.)(Maliakal, P. P. and Wanwimolruk, S. Effect of herbal teas on hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes in rats. J Pharm Pharmacol 2001; 53(10):1323-1329.)(Chen, Z. Clinical study of 96 cases with chronic hepatitis B treated with jiedu yanggan gao by a double-blind method. Zhong.Xi.Yi.Jie.He.Za Zhi. 1990; 10(2):71-4, 67.) It’s considered a very effective general tonic and is known to support healthy bile flow. Dandelion also supports gall bladder functioning. It’s a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese.
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has been traditionally recommended as a liver tonic but is also known to have a number of other health-promoting properties. (Deepak, M. and Handa, S. S. Anti-inflammatory activity and chemical composition of extracts of Verbena officinalis. Phytother. Res 2000; 14(6):463-465.)
When diluted as directed, Liver Dr. contains less than 1% pharmaceutical-grade alcohol as a natural preservative.
How To Use
Gallbladder Dr. spray and Liver Dr. drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to gallbladder and liver health.