- Maintains healthy comfortable digestion
- Supports routine amounts of gas in the digestive system
- Promotes avoidance of common gas and wind after meals
- Supports digestive calm after meals, naturally
- Encourages overall digestive health and supports all body systems involved in digestion
I decided to give Gasolve Relief a try and have been pleasantly surprised at the results.- Tamara
What is Gasolve Relief?
Gasolve Relief is a 100% herbal natural remedy for supporting the digestive system and normal levels of gas in the gut.
Just a few drops in a little water or juice will help support digestive calm, soothe the digestive system and discourage common gas, flatulence and belching.
Flatulence is another word for gas in the digestive tract, particularly the stomach and intestines. This can cause common bloating and digestive disharmony, belching and passing of wind. It is normal for a certain amount of gas to end up in the digestive system and be expelled by belching or flatus (passing wind).
However, for many people this can be embarrassing. Many people who have common digestive gas have to watch what they eat which makes it difficult to enjoy their meals.
Certain foods in the diet are known to increase gas. Swallowing air during eating, talking and day to day life will also increase the amount of gas in the gut. Some of the most notorious foods for producing excess gas are vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli (cruciferous vegetables), beans, pulses and whole grains, carbonated beverages and most foods that are high in dietary fiber, especially refined fiber.
Smoking, chewing gum, ill-fitting dentures or eating in a hurry can all increase the amount of air that a person swallows and, in turn, lead to embarrassing moments.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to support your digestive system and normal levels of gas in the stomach and gut. Try to cut down on fizzy drinks and foods known to be a problem for you.
These most commonly include beans, legumes, cabbage. Rather (through trial and error), discover vegetables that don’t lead to gas. Always eat sitting down (not standing up) and take your time to eat slowly. Don’t partake in vigorous activity after a meal, and allow your stomach to settle.
Natural remedies have been used for centuries to support digestion and for good reason. There are many herbs which are known for their soothing and tonic effect on digestive functioning and using them can make all the difference to digestive harmony after meals!
What are the Ingredients?
Gasolve Relief is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fennel, Ginger, Burdock, and Carbo veg (30C).
- Fennel (Foeniculum officinale) is a natural digestive tonic, helping to support calmness in the digestive system. Fennel can support the body in its natural task of detoxification and discourage a common ‘rumbling stomach’. Since medieval times this herb has been taken after meals to support the digestion process. In recent times, studies have investigated this herb for its benefits on the smooth muscle of the digestive tract. (Saleh, M, Hashem, F, and Grace, M. "Volatile oil of Egyptian sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare, var. dulce. Alef.) and its effects on isolated smooth muscles." Pharm Pharmacol Lett 2005;6(1):5-7.)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) is an herb with a long history of use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Modern research has investigated its effectiveness in supporting digestive juices and healthy digestion. Furthermore, in animal studies this herb has been investigated for its ability to support the entire gastric system and as an excellent digestive tonic. (al-Yahya MA, Rafatullah S, Mossa JS, et al. "Gastro-protective activity of ginger in albino rats". Am J Chinese Med 1989;17:51–6). (Gonlachanvit, S., Chen, Y. H., Hasler, W. L., Sun, W. M., and Owyang, C. "Ginger reduces hyperglycemia-evoked gastric dysrhythmias in healthy humans: possible role of endogenous prostaglandins." J.Pharmacol.Exp.Ther. 2003;307(3):1098-1103).
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) supports routine detoxification carried out by the body and supports the digestive system helping to lessen common wind, non-recurrent bloating, and support healthy bowel movements.
- Carbo veg (30C) is well known for its supportive capacity on digestion, including the discouragement of common gas and wind. This remedy tends to suit those individuals who prefer clothing loose around the abdomen who also tend to lie down after eating or drinking.
This remedy contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed and is free of gluten and artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Gasolve Relief?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of of water.
Adults and Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily. An additional dose may be taken at the first signs of acute symptoms.
Children 1-14: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Most people will experience digestive support within the first few days of taking Gasolve Relief or even sooner.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Gasolve Relief will last approximately 40 days at the adult dosage.
How has Gasolve Relief helped others?
“…I never touch beans or cabbage (or anything else like that) and still have gas - it is embarrassing even around my own family. Since using your Gasolve Relief I can honestly say I have far less wind. No more ...having to excuse myself whenever I’m in company due to excess wind. This product is really great- thank you! ”
“I must admit that it was my wife who ordered this remedy for me. I think she was at her wits end, but I’m really grateful that she did though. I've noticed drastic improvement in that gassy feeling I used to get after eating and I pass much less wind in general. I feel great and my wife seems relieved!”
“…I decided to give Gasolve Relief a try and have been pleasantly surprised at the results... I produce less gas these days …(and) am very pleased with the effects of this natural remedy – thanks. ”