- Promotes balance and calm in the digestive system
- Supports ongoing health in the entire digestive system and stomach lining
- Promotes healthy digestive and bowel functioning
- Supports healthy levels of normal micro-organisms, yeast, and bacteria in the colon and entire digestive tract
- Supports the integrity and health of all the mucus membranes of the digestive system
- Promotes healthy levels of digestive acids in the stomach
- Promotes healthy absorption of nutrients
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an herb that has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has a soothing and tonic effect on many body systems, including the digestive and nervous systems and this makes it an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health. (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990;56:657-658.)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) is a soothing remedy for the digestive system that helps to support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa, also promoting healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health. (Barnaulov, O. D. and Denisenko, P. P. "Anti-ulcer action of a decoction of the flowers of the dropwort, Filipendula ulmaria (L.) Maxim". Farmakol.Toksikol. 1980;43(6):700-705.)
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is an excellent digestive herb rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to improve the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used by indigenous people of Southern Africa for thousands of years to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Recent research has investigated its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist. (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
I am now on my 4th or 5th bottle of Gastronic Dr. It has changed my life! I can eat anything I want and I no longer have pain, bloating or discomfort of any kind.- Mary, IL, USA
What is Gastronic Dr.?
Recognizing the need for natural support for trouble-free digestion, Native Remedies has developed Gastronic Dr., a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Gastronic Dr. is a capsule that is used every day for the continued support of the digestive tract. Regular use of Gastronic Dr. safely supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
This formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance - exactly as nature intended!
Digestion is the process by which the body breaks down the food we eat into usable components. When we put food into our mouths digestion has already started, because digestion means breaking food down into smaller molecules, which are then used to fuel the energy, growth, and functioning of the body at many levels!
Although we might not think of it as such, the stomach is a muscular organ that contracts and expands in order to mix the food with digestive juices. The most important part of digestion takes place in the small intestine, where most chemical digestion and absorption of food occurs. As the liquid food paste travels through the small intestine, nutrients are absorbed and enter the bloodstream, traveling to all the body's cells and systems to maintain health and replenish the immune system. The intestines complete the process of digestion.
The natural way
Naturopaths recognize that the whole person must be treated in order to support health and promote healthy digestive systems. Rather than treating problems in isolation, Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and encompass a variety of factors to include diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings and emotional elements.
Herbal and homeopathic remedies have been used for centuries to assist with healthy digestion, and there is documented use of herbs to promote the digestive process in writings as far back as ancient Egypt. Cultures throughout the world have relied on digestive herbs as part of traditional medicine with excellent results. Even today, herbs and spices are used not only for their delicious taste but also to assist with digestion - helping to promote trouble- free digestive functioning and promote harmony and balance in the digestive tract - naturally!
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Slippery Elm, Sutherlandia frutescens.
Note: The herbs used in Gastronic Dr. have been specifically selected and are suitable to use in conjunction with prescription and over-the-counter medication, if required.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Gastronic Dr.?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6-11: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
Children under 6: We recommend Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™.
Special instructions: Use regularly as a supportive tonic for the entire digestive system.
Caution: Gastronic Dr. will not undo the effects of an unhealthy diet. Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless under medical supervision. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve digestive discomfort, including diarrhea, constipation, flatulence and abdominal pain. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Gastronic Dr. begins to support body systems almost immediately - this means that digestive support is encouraged from the start. Day by day, these remedies will support all mechanisms involved in digestion - helping to promote digestive comfort and health.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
Typically, the higher recommended dosage of Gastronic Dr. is taken initially (in which case a bottle will last about 10 days), while the lower dosage is taken as an ongoing support program. At the long-term dosage, one bottle of Gastronic Dr. lasts about a month.
How has Gastronic Dr. helped others?
“About two months ago, I ordered one of your PetAlive remedies for my cat and I then fell upon your human line of holistic remedies. My husband Frank has been suffering for the past 18 years with terrible stomach discomfort and just went to the doctor for a whole gamut of tests that doctors ordered. The doctor put him on pills and a "special diet"; neither of which seemed to work, and only caused him more discomfort. I ordered both DigestAssist & Gastronic Dr. from your website.
My darling husband has reluctantly been taking both as directed for about three weeks now and he went to the doctor yesterday to make sure it was okay to take these remedies with his other medicine. Frank also told the doctor about the problems he was experiencing whenever he MISSED a doses of your herbs.
The doctor told Frank NOT to stop taking the herbs that his wife insists on giving him!! So see, us wives do know some things!! I just can't tell you how thankful I am to your company for making two wonderful products that have given my husband relief of his stomach problems”
“I had my gallbladder out about 25 years ago and my digestion has never been the same. I felt like food was just sitting in my stomach and couldn't digest. I had bloating, distended stomach and burning, I was miserable. I happened to find the Native Remedies website a couple of months ago, and I think I am now on my 4th or 5th bottle of Gastronic Dr. IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. I can eat anything I want, and I no longer have pain, bloating or discomfort of any kind. My stomach is almost flat again and I feel like my body is just working better. I will never stop using it. Thank you!!!!!!!”
—Mary, IL, USA