AppetiteGo (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves excessive hunger and food intake
- Helps suppress appetite
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Supports healthy slimming efforts
- Promotes the body's natural ability to break down dietary fats
Detox Drops (1 bottle):
- Supports healthy liver functioning
- Helps maintain healthy energy levels and stamina
With the Get Fit UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: AppetiteGo + Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist + Detox Drops.
AppetiteGo is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve feelings of hunger to help with healthy weight loss in children and adults. Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients specifically formulated to temporarily improve healthy weight loss efforts and support metabolism and digestion. Detox Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults, and contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining liver health and well-being.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Get Fit UltraPack.
AppetiteGo is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Adrenalinum helps to regulate the appetite and satiety as a neurotransmitter in the brain, acting as a ‘messenger’ to stimulate body activities. As a circulating hormone, Adrenalinum stimulates lipolysis in adipose tissue and increases pulse rate and blood flow, increases muscular strength and endurance, and promotes an invigorated state of mind. It can also be used for temporary relief of increased appetite, apathy and lack of ambition, loss of strength, and belching after meals.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, another ingredient that is related to metabolism and acts as a chemical messenger, is homeopathically used as a specific remedy for excess weight, especially fat in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Agrimonia eupatoria flos is helpful for those who use food as a way of escaping or masking real feelings, as well as for those who tend to eat more when they are stressed.
- Anacardium orientale is a homeopathic remedy for relieving empty feelings in the stomach and for nervous stomachs or discomforts that are relieved by food. Anacardium is useful for individuals who experience weak digestion with fullness and bloating, slow bowels and irritability, and weakening of all senses. It’s also helpful for those with an aversion to work and who may lack self-confidence.
- Antimonium crudum is a specific remedy helpful for individuals who suffer from digestive disturbances and cracks in the corners of the mouth, and those who feel little to no satisfaction in what they do, leaving them feeling sulky and peevish with excessive irritability and fretfulness.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic remedy used for people who have a tendency to gain weight. It’s particularly helpful for large or swollen abdomens that are sensitive when tight clothing is worn, sluggish metabolisms and stomach cramps, and for individuals who crave eggs, salt or sweets, or who eat dirt, chalk, coal, pencils and other indigestible things. Calcarea carbonica is also beneficial for those who have an aversion to meat and boiled things, as well as aversions to work or exertion. This remedy helps those who suffer from forgetfulness, confusion, low spirits, stress and a persistent sour taste in the mouth.
- Castanea sativa flos is a specific remedy for those who feel anguish, or when the body feels pushed to the limit.
- Cortisone aceticum is indicated for fat and water retention. Cortisone is beneficial for individuals with a tendency toward being heavy with retention of water, dry skin and mucous membranes, pimples of the face, shoulders and back, diminished sexual desire, and/or restless legs.
- Fucus vesiculosus aids digestion.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which help water retention. Hypothalamus is indicated for those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. As well as for disturbances of the appetite.
- Kali bichromicum is a homeopathic remedy especially indicated for those who are heavy, who feel as if digestion has slowed and/or cannot digest meat, and who dislike water. Kali bich relieves discomfort in the abdomen, and soreness in the right side.
- Oleander is a homeopathic remedy for those who engage in hurried eating without having an appetite.
- Pituitarum posterium contains homeopathic preparations of pituitary hormones involved in appetite and weight control as well as the regulation of thyroid hormone release. It stimulates muscular activity, regulates reabsorption of water at the kidneys, and reduces gallbladder problems, which are often linked with weight gain. Pituitarum posterium is also effective in relieving minor back pain and neck aches, night time stress, difficulty concentrating and obsessive thoughts.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy for relief of cravings for sweets and starches. It is particularly suited for people who tend to be nervous and who startle easily.
- Staphysagria decreases the desire for stimulants and relieves hunger even when the stomach is full. It is ideally suited for people who tend to bottle up their emotions, but who are sensitive to criticism and avoid confrontation, often feeling much anger and irritation inside, while appearing mild and relaxed on the outside. After prolonged suppression of emotions, such people often erupt in a fit of anger, which appears to be an overreaction to the situation which caused it.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic formulation of a whole glandular preparation containing hormones, which act to increase the metabolic rate, enhance oxygen delivery, and increase the body’s sensitivity to catecholamines. Thyroidinum provides a general regulation of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism through its influence over the organs of nutrition, growth and development. It provides temporary relief for metabolic problems, muscular weakness and sugar cravings.
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist
Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc fluor 8X HPUS, Calc phos 8X HPUS, Kali phos 6X HPUS.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS: constituent of all tissues and fluids of the body; dullness and want of energy, hungry soon after taking food.
- Calc fluor 8X HPUS: indicated in ailments which can be traced to a relaxed condition of the elastic fibers.
- Calc phos 8X HPUS: constituent of the bones, teeth, connective tissue, blood corpuscles and the gastric juice; important part in assimilation and digestion.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Fennel, Pelargonium reniforme.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C, and B, and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has natural diuretic properties, but also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gallbladder – as well as the healthy production of bile (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants." Plant Med. 1980; 40:303-19)(Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals." Phytother Res. 1996;10:33-6).
- Pelargonium reniforme has many health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo', it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. This herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems.
How to Use
AppetiteGo, Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist and Detox Drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.