Improve appetite control and increase weight loss and toxin elimination safely and effectively with the Get Fit UltraPack, an all-natural selection of remedies for appetite control and digestive and immune system health. These remedies include AppetiteGo, Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist, and Detox Drops, which join forces to calm overactive appetites and boost the metabolism while detoxifying the system for a fit and healthy body.
AppetiteGo is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to balance the appetite control centers of the brain to reduce an excessive appetite and feelings of an empty stomach. AppetiteGo also supports the motivational and emotional factors in losing weight, thus helping to keep the weight off for good, without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist, another safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients, is specifically formulated to naturally increase weight loss and boost metabolism. It improves weight loss by ensuring that the digestive system and metabolism are functioning effectively, and can be used to prevent excessive weight gain during pregnancy as well as for losing the baby weight after the baby has arrived.
Detox Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults by our team of natural health experts to safely cleanse and refresh the body, flushing out harmful toxins to improve liver health and well-being. By keeping all body systems healthy and working at their best, it can further improve healthy weight loss efforts.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in helping your body control an overactive appetite, break down dietary fats and improve systemic cleansing. That’s important because these processes can enable you to obtain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
AppetiteGo is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Adrenalinum, Adrenocorticotrophin, Agrimonia eupatoria flos, Anacardium orientale, Antimonium crudum, Calcarea carbonica, Castanea sativa flos, Cortisone aceticum, Fucus vesiculosus, Hypothalamus, Kali bichromicum, Oleander, Pituitarum posterium, Sabadilla, Staphysagria, Thyroidinum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response, which is especially useful in the case of reducing an excessive appetite!
- Adrenalinum regulates the appetite and satiety as a neurotransmitter in the brain, acting as a ‘chemical messenger’ to stimulate body activities. As a circulating hormone, Adrenalinum acts as a ‘fat-burner’ by stimulating lipolysis in adipose tissue (metabolic breakdown of fat in fat-storing tissue). Adrenalinum is a known stimulant that increases pulse rate and blood flow, increases muscular strength and endurance, and promotes an invigorated state of mind. It can also be used for relief of increased appetite, apathy and lack of ambition, loss of strength, general marked anemia and belching after meals.
- Adrenocorticotrophin, another ingredient that is related to metabolism and acts as a chemical messenger, is homeopathically used as a specific remedy for obesity, especially excess fat in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Agrimonia eupatoria flos is helpful for those who use food as a way of escaping or masking real feelings, as well as for those who tend to eat more when they are stressed.
- Anacardium orientale is a homeopathic remedy for relieving empty feelings in the stomach and for nervous stomachs or discomforts that are relieved by food. Anacardium is useful for individuals who experience weak digestion with fullness and bloating, inactive bowels, impaired memory, depression and irritability, and weakening of all senses, including sight, hearing etc. It’s also helpful for those with an aversion to work and who may lack self-confidence.
- Antimonium crudum is a specific remedy for mental symptoms and those of the gastric sphere, as well as the constitutional tendency to grow fat. It’s helpful for individuals who suffer from digestive disturbances and cracks in the corners of the mouth, and those who feel little to no satisfaction in what they do, leaving them feeling sulky and peevish with excessive irritability and fretfulness. Antimonium crudum is also useful for continual drowsiness in elderly people, and for people who are concerned about their fate or often find themselves in a sentimental mood.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic remedy used for people who have a tendency to grow fat. It’s particularly helpful for large or swollen abdomens that are sensitive when tight clothing is worn, sluggish metabolisms and stomach cramps, and for individuals who crave eggs, salt or sweets, or who eat dirt, chalk, coal, pencils and other indigestible things. Calcarea carbonica is also beneficial for those who have an aversion to meat and boiled things, as well as aversions to work or exertion. This remedy helps those who suffer from forgetfulness, confusion, low-spirits, anxiety with palpitation and a persistent sour taste in the mouth.
- Castanea sativa flos is a specific remedy for those who feel unbearable anguish, or when the body feels borne to the uttermost limit of endurance.
- Cortisone aceticum is indicated for fat and water retention, dysthyroidism with a tendency to lead to hypothyroidism, and rhythmic disorders of the pituitary, adrenal and pancreas glands. Cortisone is beneficial for individuals with a tendency toward obesity with retention of water, dry skin and mucous membranes, acne of the face, shoulders and back, diminished sexual desire, and/or restless legs.
- Fucus vesiculosus is a powerful, specific remedy for obesity and non-toxic goiter. Fucus vesiculosus aids digestion and is helpful in treating thyroid enlargement in obese subjects. It contains a high concentration of iodine, which is essential in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Hypothalamus is a whole glandular remedy containing homeopathic preparations of hormones which regulate water retention and the release of hormones from the pituitary gland. Hypothalamus is indicated for the oversensitive individual with depression linked to stress or physical issues, as well as those who are easily discouraged, indecisive and intellectually fatigued. This remedy is effective in issues of thyroid malfunction, water retention and obesity. Hypothalamus is also indicated for disturbances of the appetite and circulatory malfunction.
- Kali bichromicum is a homeopathic remedy especially indicated for those who are overweight, who feel as if digestion has stopped and/or cannot digest meat, and who dislike water. Kali bich relieves cutting pain in the abdomen, chronic intestinal ulceration and soreness in the right side.
- Oleander is a homeopathic remedy for those who engage in hurried eating without having an appetite.
- Pituitarum posterium contains homeopathic preparations of pituitary hormones involved in appetite and weight control as well as the regulation of thyroid hormone release. It stimulates muscular activity, regulates reabsorption of water at the kidneys, treats atrophy of the breasts, and alleviates gallbladder inflammation, which is often linked with obesity. Pituitarum posterium is also effective in relieving back pain and neck aches, night time anxiety, difficulty concentrating and obsessive thoughts.
- Sabadilla is a homeopathic remedy for relief of cravings for sweets and starches. It is particularly suited for people who tend to be nervous and who startle easily.
- Staphysagria decreases the desire for stimulants and relieves excessive hunger even when the stomach is full. It is ideally suited for people who tend to bottle up their emotions, but who are sensitive to criticism and avoid confrontation, often feeling much anger and irritation inside, while appearing mild and relaxed on the outside. After prolonged suppression of emotions, such people often erupt in a fit of anger, which appears to be an overreaction to the situation which caused it.
- Thyroidinum is a homeopathic formulation of a whole glandular preparation containing hormones of the thyroid, which act to increase the metabolic rate, enhance oxygen delivery, and increase the body’s sensitivity to catecholamines (such as the ‘fat-burning’ hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine). This remedy is indicated for excessive obesity. Thyroidinum provides a general regulation of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism through its influence over the organs of nutrition, growth and development. It provides effective relief for metabolic disorders, muscular weakness and sugar cravings.
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist
Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc fluor (6X), Calc phos (6X), and Kali phos (6X).
- Kali phos (6X) is a natural nerve nutrient derived from potassium phosphate present in brain cells and nerve tissue.
- Calc fluor (6X) is necessary where ample elasticity of the tissue is required. Calcium fluoride is needed for the brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, eyelids, bone cover, muscles and ligaments. The most important job it performs is to impact elasticity to tissue fibers and to maintain it, enabling the fibers to stretch and return to their original form.
- Calc phos (6X) supports healthy digestion at a cellular level. It also assists in the formation of new blood cells and is present in connective tissue and digestive juices, making it a vital component of the body's nutrition process from digestion and assimilation through to energy expenditure. Calc phos is an excellent general tonic for all ages!
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: African geranium, Dandelion, and Fennel.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217). It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may help to maintain healthy blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times. In medieval times, it was used to prevent growling stomachs during church services! Apart from its natural diuretic, Fennel also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gall bladder, as well as the healthy production of bile (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants.” Plant Med . 1980; 40:303–19). (Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals.” Phytother Res . 1996; 10:33–6).
- African geranium (Pelargonium reniforme) is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo,’ it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long, bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter-tasting root of the plant. Recent studies have indicated that this herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance various body systems after illness (Matthys H, et al. "Efficacy and safety of an extract of Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) in adults with acute bronchitis. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.” Phytomedicine. 2003; 10(suppl 4):7–17).
How To Use
AppetiteGo spray and drops from Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist and Detox Drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to safe and effective weight loss.