- Supports gum and teeth health
- Supports oral health and comfort
- Mouthwash with powerful antiseptic properties
- Supports health of the immune system
- Provides a fresh, clean feeling after use
What is GingiClear?
GingiClear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support gum and teeth health. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, GingiClear contains a selection of herbs known for their antiseptic properties. Regular use can support oral health and hygiene without the risk of negative side effects.
GingiClear is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Oral-Assist™.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Practicing proper dental hygiene is key to oral health. In addition, natural remedies can support the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums.
Maintaining overall dental health can be achieved through thoroughly brushing at least twice a day and ideally after all meals with a quality toothpaste. Complement a regular brushing routine with daily flossing to remove plaque and tartar from hard-to-reach crevices. Finally, use GingiClear to support your oral hygiene efforts.
This natural remedy contains ingredients that have been used for centuries to support overall dental health.
What are the ingredients?
GingiClear is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea), Essential oils of Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita), Clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), Tea tree leaf (Melaleuca alternifolia), Oregano leaf (Origanum vulgare) and Rosemary leaf (Rosemarinus officinalis).
- Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea) has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. Today, it has been proven for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint leaf essential oil (Mentha piperita) contains active constituent menthol, which has significant antiviral and antibacterial activity.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is traditionally used in topical form as a, dental anesthetic, and to support mouth and throat comfort.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a useful remedy mouth and gums health and comfort. It is commonly combined with Oregano oil for increased support.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) contains active ingredients with powerful immunity supporting properties.
- Rosemary leaf essential oil (Rosemarinus officinalis) is an herbal remedy reported to be an antioxidant. It is also commonly used as a flavoring and fragrance.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use GingiClear?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a few drops directly to gums and massage in. Or as a mouthwash, blend 10 drops in a little water, 1-3 times daily. Do not swallow.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
It is recommended that GingiClear be used concurrently with Oral-Assist for additional support.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
How long a 1 oz bottle of GingiClear lasts depends on the frequency of use.