- Safely relieves nausea and queasiness experienced during pregnancy
- Alleviates symptoms of 'morning' sickness at any time of the day
- Reduces revulsion to certain foods and smells during pregnancy
- Calms the digestive system during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester
- Mentha pip (3X) is a calmative homeopathic remedy that supports digestion and promotes the flow of bile. It is also helpful in relieving the feeling of the stomach ‘turning’ or ‘flipping’. Traditionally recommended for nausea, recent studies have supported it’s ability to calm and settle the stomach.(Evans BK, Levine DF, Mayberry JF, and et al. "Multicentre trial of peppermint oil capsules in irritable bowel syndrome." Scand J Gastroenterol 1982;17:503.)
- Ferrum phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful in settling the stomach and is also an excellent tonic for the urinary tract, helping to tone the muscles of the bladder – which is very beneficial during pregnancy when the bladder may be under light strain.
- Zingiber (3X) has a long history of use and modern research confirms its effectiveness in relieving the symptoms of common nausea. Zingiber is a well known tonic for the digestive system – with particular support during pregnancy as studies have shown. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J.Midwifery Womens Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.)
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt effective for common feelings of nausea and also helps to maintain normal salivation levels within the mouth. Nat. mur is also an effective digestive tonic.
- Nat phos (6X) helps to maintain normal pH in the body and also supports healthy digestion.
- Nux vom (30C) is a natural remedy well known for its supportive properties for the digestive system.
When I woke up during the night feeling a bit queasy I just popped some of the granules onto my tongue and felt the soothing effects within minutes.- Leanne, Mom-to-be
What is Good Morning Mama?
Good Morning Mama is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relieve nausea (morning sickness) during pregnancy. Good Morning Mama helps to safely settle the stomach and also reduce common revulsion to certain foods and smells.
Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth– making them easy to take.
Safe morning sickness relief
Almost 80% of pregnant women experience occasional nausea and/or vomiting during the first trimester of pregnancy. These symptoms are often worse in the mornings but can occur at any time of the day.
Morning sickness is usually at its worst between weeks 6 and 12, though nausea and vomiting can be a problem at any stage of pregnancy. The exact cause of morning sickness is not known for sure, though it seems to be linked mostly to the hormonal changes of pregnancy as well as an oversensitive sense of smell.
The natural way
There are many home remedies and methods for reducing nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, and different approaches will help different women. Of course, due to the possibility of side effects, medications are always best avoided during pregnancy.
Avoid foods or smells that trigger your nausea. You may only feel like very bland foods, mostly carbohydrates, and it is fine to stick to these when you are feeling unwell. Each person is different and you will learn what triggers your nausea. For example, if the smell of cigarettes or coffee makes you feel nauseous, speak to your partner, family, friends or work colleagues about this and ask them to be considerate.
Keep crackers or a similar plain snack handy for those times when you feel overwhelmed by nausea. An empty stomach is often a trigger for these unpleasant moments. Eat little and often to keep your blood sugar stable and to avoid an empty stomach. Stay away from rich, fatty or highly-spiced foods as much as possible.
It is best to stick to a balanced diet of wholesome, unprocessed foods. In addition, natural remedies can offer additional support and comfort during this time of digestive disturbances, as many offer many therapeutic properties. This has been documented in numerous studies. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J.Midwifery Womens Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.). (Smith, C., Crowther, C., Willson, K., Hotham, N., and McMillian, V. A randomized controlled trial of ginger to treat nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. Obstet.Gynecol. 2004;103(4):639-645.)
What are the Ingredients?
Good Morning Mama is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ferrum phos (6C), Ginger, Peppermint, Nux vom (30C), Nat mur (6C), Nat phos (6C).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Good Morning Mama?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Adults: Sprinkle 1-2 pinches onto the tongue as needed.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated at 20 minute intervals for up to 10 doses if needed.
Caution: Common queasiness during pregnancy is perfectly normal, especially during the first trimester. However, if you have severe vomiting and haven't been able to keep anything, including fluids, down for 24 hours or more you should consult your doctor for advice as a precaution.
How long until I see results?
Good Morning Mama works quickly and you should experience results after the first dose, although some women may need to repeat the dosage a few times.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Good Morning Mama should last between 2 to 3 weeks, depending on use.
How has Good Morning Mama helped others?
“I had heard about Good Morning Mama from a friend and I stocked up on these when I found out that I was pregnant for the first time. I have always had a sensitive stomach and expected to have a hard time with morning sickness. Not only did I breeze through my first trimester with an excellent appetite, but when I woke up during the night feeling a bit queasy I just popped some of the granules onto my tongue and felt the soothing effects within minutes. Thanks [Native Remedies] for your great product!”
“When I was pregnant with my first two kids I suffered from ….nausea that occurred at all hours of the day and night! I could not go near certain foods that I'd always eaten and enjoyed before, and the smell of meat made me run for the bathroom. Luckily I found your site shortly after I got pregnant the third time around and ordered some of your Good Morning Mama. I was so impressed at how effective and fast-acting they were!!!! I kept a bottle with me wherever I went and was able to enjoy a much more pleasant pregnancy and also eat a more balanced diet than I had been able to with my other pregnancies. I love all your pregnancy products and now that my little one has been born I've been eagerly browsing through your baby products!”
—Tania, IL, USA