- Reduces everyday bad breath (halitosis)
- Improves natural cleansing mechanisms in the mouth and digestive tract
- Supports balance of enzymes in the mouth
- Maintains natural balance in the oral cavity and digestive tract
- Supports healthy gums (not a substitute for dental care)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is a constituent of all fluids in the body. Kali phos is well known as a systemic cleanser, helping to keep the entire body smelling pleasant. It is also an excellent nerve tonic.
- Silicea (6C) has a unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and support breath freshness. Silica is naturally occurring in the body, especially in hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths and all mucus membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. This biochemic tissue salt is also frequently recommended to promote gum health and to maintain natural balance of enzymes in the mouth. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason, Silica should not be used by people with any type of prosthesis, breast implants, pace makers, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as one of the most important homeopathic remedies when it comes to the liver. It helps to support healthy liver functioning, bile production and digestion, thereby assisting in the routine elimination of toxins in the body and the digestive tract. Use of this ingredient may be traced back more than 2000 years. It has also been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness as a restorative (Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al. "The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl)." Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980; 92(19):678-683.)(Wilasrusmee C, Kittur S, Shah G, et al. Immunostimulatory effect of Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) extract. Med Sci Monit 2002; 8(11):BR439-BR443.).
- Nat sulph (6C) is another important tissue salt involved in systemic cleansing and the maintenance of water balance in the body.
I can recommend HaliTonic to anyone. This product has really worked for me.- Denzil J.
What is HaliTonic?
HaliTonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to reduce bad breath (halitosis), improve breath freshness and promote oral health.
HaliTonic may be taken at the first signs of bad breath to support systemic cleansing for fresher breath.
HaliTonic is taken internally to maintain the natural system cleansing and detoxifying properties of the body to promote a healthy, fresh mouth, throat and digestive tract – ensuring that all systems are supported to improve breath freshness. Presented in small tablet form, HaliTonic is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Due to its unique homeopathic formula, HaliTonic is safe for all ages as well as during pregnancy and nursing. It is is also a great complementary remedy to herbal Detox Drops™, which enhances the body’s natural ability to remove toxins and safely cleanse the system, providing additional support for relieving bad breath.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Freshness from within
People often worry about bad breath, which can affect social relationships and result in embarrassment and low self-esteem. There are many factors involved in ensuring your breath smells fresh and sweet.
Oral hygiene, regular brushing and flossing of teeth and visiting your dentist regularly will go a long way to contributing to good oral health, and will help to prevent and stop tooth decay before it becomes serious.
The natural way
Following a healthy diet will help to promote strong teeth and healthy gums, while avoiding foods high in sugar will also prevent decay. Excess sugar in the diet can also contribute toward an unhealthy digestive system and overgrowth of intestinal yeasts like candida – which can sometimes cause breath to smell unpleasant. Drinking plenty of fresh water is also very important to keep your body and mouth well hydrated.
There are also many well-known natural remedies which can be very beneficial in maintaining oral health and keeping breath fresh.
What are the Ingredients?
HaliTonic is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kali phos (6C), Nat sulph (6C), Carduus mar (3X), Silicea (6C).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use HaliTonic?
Dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 2-4 times daily.
Note: For additional support in cleansing the mouth and digestive tract to relieve bad breath, try Detox Drops™ to safely flush toxins from the body.
HaliTonic is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: There may also be other underlying causes which contribute to bad breath and which may be difficult to overcome, despite all efforts to follow a healthy mouth and teeth cleaning routine. Should you notice a change in the quality of your breath, it is always a good idea to consult your dentist for advice.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Not recommended for those with surgical implants or prostheses unless under medical supervision.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to tissue salts depending on individual physical composition, lifestyle and diet. With regular use of HaliTonic, improvement should be noted within 3-5 weeks – although some people respond sooner.
Best results are achieved when HaliTonic is used consistently along a regular oral hygiene program.
How long will a bottle last?
HaliTonic contains 180 tablets and, depending on frequency of use, one bottle lasts for approximately 22-23 days.
How has HaliTonic helped others?
“I am so grateful to you that I decided to write to you with a testimonial for HaliTonic which has been the best thing that has happened to me! I was hardly ever without a mint in my mouth. Without HaliTonic I'm sure that this would have continued forever as believe me, I have tried everything! In less than a week I noticed …(a difference) and even my mother said that my breath was much better. I can’t believe that my problem has been solved after all this expense and time and simply cannot thank you enough!”
“[HaliTonic] has really helped my mouth feel fresher–– thanks.”
— Andrea B., England
“I can recommend HaliTonic to anyone. This product has really worked for me."
— Denzil J.