- Contains GingiClear™ + Oral-Assist™ (1 of each)
- Improves oral health and hygiene
- Contains powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- Promotes health of the immune system
- Relieves pain and throbbing associated with tooth abcesses (gum boils)
- Encourages the body's fight against acute infection
- Promotes bone and tissue structures of the teeth
Relieve tooth and gum pain, plus improve oral health. Get the Healthy Gums ComboPack, a two-part approach for relieving symptoms of gingivitis and reducing inflammation in the mouth and gums, including toothaches and abscesses.
This combo features two remedies: GingiClear + Oral-Assist.
GingiClear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to help relieve symptoms of gingivitis and improve oral health. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, GingiClear contains a selection of herbs known for their antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Regular use can improve oral health and hygiene without the risk of negative side effects.
Oral-Assist is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve pain caused by tooth and gum abscesses. Oral-Assist also supports the structures of the tooth, gums and mouth for overall oral health, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to address throbbing discomfort or soreness in teeth and gums and provide relief.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness for improving oral health by promoting a healthy immune system and helping the body fight against infection. Get them in one convenient package – the Healthy Gums ComboPack.
GingiClear is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea), Essential oils of Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita), Clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), Tea tree leaf (Melaleuca alternifolia), Oregano leaf (Origanum vulgare) and Rosemary leaf (Rosemarinus officinalis).
- Extra virgin olive fruit oil (Olea europaea) has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. Today, it has been proven for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint leaf essential oil (Mentha piperita) contains active constituent menthol, which has significant antiviral and antibacterial activity.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is traditionally used in topical form for toothaches, dental anesthetic, and for mouth and throat inflammation.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a useful remedy for plaque, gingivitis and bad breath to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the mouth and gums. Combined with Oregano oil, it has an even greater antimicrobial effect.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) contains active ingredients with powerful antimicrobial properties for bacterial and viral infections.
- Rosemary leaf essential oil (Rosemarinus officinalis) is an herbal remedy reported to be an antimicrobial agent and antioxidant. It is also commonly used as a flavoring and fragrance.
Oral-Assist is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Acidum salicylicum ac (6C), Belladonna (30C), Ferrum phos (6X), Hepar sulph (12C), Merc sol (12C), Silicea (6X).
- Acidum salicylicum (6C) is used to address piercing pain as well as sore, red and swollen gums – often accompanied by foul breath.
- Silicea (6X) is used to promote bone health and when there is sensitivity to cold in the mouth.
- Belladonna (30C) addresses throbbing pain and inflammation. This remedy is also given to children for teething pain.
- Merc sol (12C) is effective for a wide range of conditions that are accompanied by profuse, burning, and an associated sensitivity to heat and cold.
- Ferrum phos (6X) suits patients who suffer from symptoms that are accompanied by low energy and sudden shooting pain.
- Hepar sulph (12C) accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
How To Use
GingiClear + Oral-Assist can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to improve oral health and reduce unpleasant oral symptoms and pain.