Promote a healthy inflammation response and improve joint functioning with the Healthy Joints ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to relieve painful joint conditions and maintain whole body health and wellness.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: Inflam Dr. and JointEase Plus.
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response in the body. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Inflam Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively encourage a regular and healthy inflammation response, helping to maintain whole body health, including health and wellness in the body’s nerves, organs and cells.
JointEase Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve pain from arthritis and other joint conditions. JointEase Plus safely and effectively reduces the symptoms of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia, rheumatism or other degenerate musculoskeletal conditions without the unnecessary risk and side effects of prescription anti-inflammatory drugs. It is helpful in relieving pain, while also promoting health and mobility in the musculoskeletal system when used regularly.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving painful joint conditions and maintaining joint health and wellness by promoting a healthy inflammation response in the body. Get them in one convenient package — the Healthy Joints ComboPack.
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract.
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005; 8(2):125-132.). Ginger root is also helpful for pain and inflammation in arthritic joints, and can be used as a natural alternative to NSAID pain relievers without the risk of gastrointestinal side effects that are typically associated with them.
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which boost detoxification in the body to fight free radicals and inflammation in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing effects. White willow bark is used for headaches, myalgia, osteoarthritis, dysmenorrhea, gouty arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and gout.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent anti-inflammatory herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control inflammation and immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels, which further produces an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to reduce inflammation and normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regard to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166.).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7.). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw, Indian frankincense.
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's claw is used worldwide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil's claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's claw in supporting joint health (Andersen ML, Santos EH, Seabra ML, et al. "Evaluation of acute and chronic treatments with Harpagophytum procumbens on Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats." J Ethnopharmacol 2004; 91(2-3):325-330.). In a study by Brady et al, (1981), serum cholesterol and uric acid levels were shown to be reduced after treatment with Devil's claw.
- Glucosamine is one of the best bio-available forms of glucosamine supplements and it has been shown that 90-98% is readily absorbed in the intestines. Glucosamine has been approved for the treatment of arthritis and other joint and muscular conditions in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Studies have demonstrated its ability to decrease pain and inflammation, increase range of motion and to help repair aging and damaged joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Recent studies have suggested that glucosamine may be even more effective than the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen, without the harmful side effects associated with these drugs. It is well known that while the NSAIDs may mask the pain of arthritis and other joint conditions, they can also impair the body's ability to produce cartilage, thereby worsening the condition in the long run and increasing dependence on anti-inflammatories. In contrast, glucosamine relieves pain and inflammation, while also building and repairing cartilage and connective tissue thereby going far beyond pain relief (Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. "Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Lancet 2001; 357(9252):251-256.).
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine to relieve pain and inflammation. Scientific studies have demonstrated that boswellia has the ability to inhibit pro-inflammatory mediators in the body and to reduce pain and inflammation without irritating or ulcerating the stomach lining. Boswellia has also been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of ulcerative colitis (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7.). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How To Use
Inflam Dr. and JointEase Plus can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to healthy joints and whole body health.