With the Healthy Joints ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Inflam Dr. and JointEase Plus.
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to maintain whole body health, including joint and cardiovascular health, and promote healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells. JointEase Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated for joint and cartilage health. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, JointEase Plus has been used for many years to safely and effectively support musculoskeletal system health and maintain normal flexibility in joints.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Healthy Joints ComboPack.
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract.
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Ginger root is also helpful for sore joints.
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which supports cleansing in the body to fight free radicals in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has pain reducing effects.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health. With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw, Indian frankincense.
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's Claw in supporting joint health.
- Glucosamine is naturally manufactured in the body and is found in relatively high concentrations in the joints and connective tissues, where its function is to repair cartilage and maintain joint mobility. Although the body can manufacture small amounts of glucosamine, this is not generally sufficient to sustain joint health, which makes supplementation very important. As a supplement, Glucosamine sulphate is derived from the shells of shellfish, crabs and oysters where it is found in high concentrations. Glucosamine is approved for the support of joint health in more than 70 countries around the world and has been the subject of many clinical studies which attest to its benefits.
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How to Use
Inflam Dr. and JointEase Plus can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.