Triple Complex BronchoSoothe (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Supports lungs and bronchiole functioning
- Promotes respiratory tract and immune system health
BioVent Drops (1 bottle):
- Supports healthy lungs and air passages
- Relaxes the bronchioles for respiratory calm
Inflam Dr. (1 bottle):
- Helps maintain existing health
- Supports joint and heart health
With the Healthy Lungs UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Triple Complex BronchoSoothe, BioVent Drops and Inflam Dr.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve tightening of the chest to open airways and temporarily improve respiratory health. BioVent Drops is a 100% safe, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to safely support the respiratory system and maintain easy breathing. Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to maintain whole body health, including joint and cardiovascular health, and promote healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Healthy Lungs UltraPack.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Kali phos 6X HPUS, Mag phos 8X HPUS, and Nat sulphuricum 6X HPUS.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS: found in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; loss of voice from straining vocal cords, dizziness and fainting from mild exertion.
- Mag phos 8X HPUS: found in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; antispasmodic, neuralgic pains with spasmodic, muscular contractions, cramps, spasmodic coughing and heart palpitations.
- Nat sulphuricum 6X HPUS: found in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; difficulty breathing in damp weather, water retention and edema.
BioVent Drops is a 100% natural formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used in holistic medicine to support the lungs and respiratory system. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides. Research has confirmed the benefits of Chamomile on respiratory functioning (Yamada, K., Miura, T., Mimaki, Y., and Sashida, Y. "Effect of inhalation of chamomile oil vapour on plasma ACTH level in ovariectomized-rat under restriction stress." Biol Pharm. Bull. 1996; 19(9):1244-1246).
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its benefits for the immune system (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte." Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989; 11:180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them." Eur pat 441278 A1; 1994). Astragalus has also been studied for its ability to support lung health.
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract.
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Ginger root is also helpful for sore joints
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which supports cleansing in the body to fight free radicals in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has pain reducing effects.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health. With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How to Use
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe, BioVent Drops and Inflam Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- 2nd hand smoke
4 / 5
- Clean air coming through
5 / 5