- Contains Inflam Dr.™, BioVent Drops™ and Triple Complex BronchoSoothe™ (1 of each)
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response in the body
- Improves respiratory functioning
- Reduces frequency and severity of asthma attacks
- Opens the airways during an asthma attack
- Relieves bronchospasm and tightening of the chest
Promote a healthy inflammation response and improve respiratory functioning with the Healthy Lungs UltraPack, a three-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to reduce the severity of asthma attacks and maintain whole body health and wellness.
This 100% natural UltraPack features three of our most popular remedies: Inflam Dr., BioVent Drops and Triple Complex BronchoSoothe.
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response in the body. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Inflam Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively encourage a regular, healthy inflammation response, helping to maintain whole body health, including the health and wellness in the body’s nerves, organs and cells.
BioVent Drops is a 100% safe, natural remedy specifically formulated to control and prevent asthma attacks and assist with the management of chronic asthma. BioVent Drops has been used for many years to safely improve respiratory functioning and health, reduce the incidence and severity of asthma attacks and strengthen the immune system. BioVent Drops also works to reduce allergic reactions as well as stress-related asthma and respiratory problems, and helps relax the bronchioles and prevent bronchospasms.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve bronchospasm and tightening of the chest to open airways during an asthma attack and improve respiratory health. Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a combination of three biochemic cellular-supporting tissue salts and may be taken at the first signs of wheezing, chest constriction, closed airways or abnormal breathing for effective help to support lung and bronchiole functioning, and maintain respiratory tract and immune system health.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving asthma symptoms and maintaining whole body health by promoting a healthy inflammation response in the body. Get them in one convenient package – the Healthy Lungs UltraPack.
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract.
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005; 8(2):125-132.). Ginger root is also helpful for pain and inflammation in arthritic joints, and can be used as a natural alternative to NSAID pain relievers without the risk of gastrointestinal side effects that are typically associated with them.
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which boost detoxification in the body to fight free radicals and inflammation in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing effects. White willow bark is used for headaches, myalgia, osteoarthritis, dysmenorrhea, gouty arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and gout.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent anti-inflammatory herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control inflammation and immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels, which further produces an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to reduce inflammation and normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166.).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7.). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
BioVent Drops is a 100% natural formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (6C), Chamomile, Huang qi, Phosphorus (6C).
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used in holistic medicine to support the lungs and respiratory system. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides. Research has confirmed the benefits of Chamomile on respiratory functioning (Yamada, K., Miura, T., Mimaki, Y., and Sashida, Y. "Effect of inhalation of chamomile oil vapour on plasma ACTH level in ovariectomized-rat under restriction stress." Biol Pharm. Bull. 1996; 19(9):1244-1246.).
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its benefits for the immune system (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte." Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989; 11:180-183.). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them." Eur pat 441278 A1; 1994.). Astragalus has also been studied for its ability to support lung health (Niu HR, Lai ZH, Yuan L. "Observation on effect of supplementary treatment by Astragalus injection in treating senile pulmonary tuberculosis patients." Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 2001; 21(5):349-350.).
- Arsen alb (6C) is a remedy made by extracting the ingredient from the crystalline mineral ore Arsenopyrite that is found in many countries of the Northern Hemisphere. People who respond to this remedy tend to feel worse in cold air and improve with warmth and heated drinks.
- Phosphorus (6C) supports the respiratory system and promotes healthy oxygen intake.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kali phos (6X), Mag phos (8X), Nat sulphuricum (6X).
- Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is often called nature's pacifier. It has a relaxing effect on the nerves and throughout the body and helps to support healthy breathing.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has a variety of uses. Among them is the ability of Mag phos to prevent spasms and tightness in the chest.
- Nat sulphuricum (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is classically used as a natural bronchial tonic and helps to soothe the respiratory tract.
How To Use
Inflam Dr., BioVent Drops and Triple Complex BronchoSoothe can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to healthy lungs and whole body health.