Relieve the discomfort associated with varicose veins and improve circulation to the extremities! Get the Healthy Veins ComboPack, a selection of homeopathic and herbal remedies for a dual modality approach to relieving minor cramps and aches in the limbs and soothing tingling associated with poor circulation and varicose veins.
This 100% natural combo features VaricoGo and Circu-Live.
VaricoGo is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve the discomfort associated with varicose veins, including aching, soreness, cramping, weakness and unpleasant skin sensations such as tingling, itching and bluish, cold extremities. It naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief for varicose veins, providing vascular relief and effective blood flow in the lower body without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Circu-Live is a safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural remedies and used for many years to safely maintain the health and balance of the circulatory system. Circu-Live supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain circulation of the blood flow in the body, providing further relief from the discomfort and difficulties associated with varicose veins.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving the symptoms associated with varicose veins, such as soreness, aches and tingling by improving blood flow and circulation. Get them in one complete package — the Healthy Veins ComboPack.
VaricoGo is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Calcarea fluorica, Carduus marianus, Carbo vegetabilis, Collinsonia canadensis, Echinacea purpurea, Hamamelis virginiana, Lachesis mutus, Pulsatilla, and Secale cornutum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
- Aesculus hippocastanum, a homeopathic preparation of the horse chestnut, is most effective on the blood flow in the lower part of the body, including the legs. It is used to relieve aching and soreness in limbs, including when the soles of the feet feel sore and tired and begin to swell. It can also help for backaches affecting the sacrum and hips, and when pain worsens when walking, stooping or standing up after sitting.
- Arnica montana is an anti-inflammatory which has been used for more than 400 years to promote tissue repair and strengthening. Homeopathically, it is useful for relieving discomforts experienced when touched and soreness after overexertion. Arnica is helpful when the limbs and body ache as if they were beaten, and the joints feel as if they were sprained, as well as for varicose ulcers and for individuals who feel as if even their bed is too hard.
- Calcarea fluorica is a homeopathic remedy for vascular tumors with dilated blood vessels and for varicose or enlarged veins that feel better after rubbing or movement. It is useful in relieving swelling or hardening in the ligaments of the joints or in tendons, and also relieves pain and burning in the lower part of the back.
- Carduus marianus works specifically on the vascular system, relieving varicose veins and ulcers. It is a remedy for people who have difficulty when rising as well as widespread pain in the hip joint, spreading through the buttocks and down the thigh, ending with weakness into the feet.
- Carbo vegetabilis is a homeopathic remedy for people who have a tendency to feel sluggishness and idleness with many complaints of pain. They feel a lowered vital power from loss of fluids, venous congestions and almost at a state of collapse, being almost lifeless and prone to faint easily with an overall worn out feeling, requiring fresh air. This remedy provides relief of bluish skin and cold extremities caused by poor circulation. It is helpful for legs that feel heavy, paralyzed, or want to go to sleep, accompanied by weak joints, painful shins, cramps in the soles of the feet, numbness and sweaty, red, swollen toes.
- Collinsonia canadensis relieves tearing pain in the arms, hands and legs, passing down the inside of the legs to the feet while sitting. It is also recommended for hemorrhoids as well as for those who experience constricting, prickling symptoms which worsen at night.
- Echinacea purpurea is a specific remedy most remarkable as a corrector of blood abnormalities, relieving aching in limbs and general weariness.
- Hamamelis virginiana is a specific and powerful remedy for venous congestion, hemorrhages and varicose veins. It can relieve the feeling of bruised soreness and is helpful for itching, swelling and painful areas that are bluish. Hamamelis is also recommended for a tired feeling in the arms and legs, and very sore muscles and joints.
- Lachesis mutus is a homeopathic ingredient which is a great blood purifier and is often recommended for heart disorders as well as for varicose veins that are engorged and bluish-purple in color. People with poor circulation or whose face and limbs have a tendency to turn blue often experience great relief from this remedy.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve tense pain in the thighs and legs accompanied by restlessness, sleeplessness and chilliness. It relieves hip-joint pain and swollen knees, and is useful for people who have boring pain in their heels toward the evening, suffering worse from letting the affected limb hang down. Their feet tend to be red, inflamed and swollen, with legs that feel heavy and weary.
- Secale cornutum is a remedy most effective for drawing, crawling, tearing and tingling in limbs and joints which jerk especially at night, where even the touch of sheets may feel extremely uncomfortable. This homeopathic remedy also offers relief of coldness in limbs.
Circu-Live is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients: Ginkgo biloba, Ginger, and Rosemary.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) includes constituents such as flavone glycosides, bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin. Studies also indicate that Ginkgo biloba can support the blood. (Santos RF, Galduróz JC, Barbieri A, Castiglioni ML, Ytaya LY, Bueno OF. "Cognitive performance, SPECT, and blood viscosity in elderly non-demented people using Ginkgo biloba" Department of Psychobiology, Universidade Federal de São Paulo-Escola Paulista de Medicina, Brazil. PMID: 12905098).
- Ginger (Zinziber officinalis) has a long history of use. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Also, this herb has recently been studied for its blood support. (Lumb AB. "Effect of dried ginger on human platelet function". Thromb Haemost . 1994;71:110-111). (Verma SK, et al. Effect of ginger on platelet aggregation in man. Indian J Med Res . 1993;98 (Section B):240-242). Ginger is also regarded as a great supportive herb for the cardiovascular system. (Shoji N, et al. Cardio-tonic principles of ginger ( Zingiber officinale Roscoe). J Pharm Sci . 1982;71(1):1174–75.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is known support to circulation.
How To Use
VaricoGo spray and Circu-Live drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to relieving the discomforts associated with varicose veins and improving circulation.