- Builds a strong and healthy immune system
- Improves energy levels and vitality
- Promotes detoxification and toxin elimination
- Supports healthy liver functioning and systemic cleansing
Maintain immune system health and promote toxin elimination. Get the Protect & Cleanse ComboPack.
This combo features two remedies: ImmunityPlus and Detox Drops.
ImmunityPlus contains herbs that build a strong, healthy immune system. Detox Drops, another herbal remedy, promotes detoxification.
Together, these remedies improve energy levels. Get them in one convenient package — the Protect & Cleanse ComboPack.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea, Schisandra Berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, and Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to echinacea and its benefits to the immune system. (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992;8:2-12.)
- Shisandra Berry (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae," Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had anti-inflammatory properties. (Takaki l et al. "Anti-Inflammatory and Antinociceptive Effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil in Experimental Animal Models." Journal of Medicinal Food. 2008;11(4):741-6.Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan, and Korea. (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.) In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
Note: This product is contraindicated for those with autoimmune conditions because of its immune-stimulating effects.
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: African geranium, Dandelion, and Fennel.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C, and B, as well as iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times. In medieval times, it was used to prevent 'growling stomachs' during church services! Apart from its naturally supportive properties for digestion, Fennel also helps maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gall bladder, as well as the healthy production of bile. (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants.” Plant Med. 1980; 40:303–19). (Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals.” Phytother Res . 1996; 10:33–6).
- African geranium (Pelargonium reniforme) is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo,’ it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long, bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter-tasting root of the plant. Recent studies have indicated that this herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems. (Matthys H, et al. "Efficacy and safety of an extract of Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) in adults with acute bronchitis. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.” Phytomedicine. 2003; 10(suppl 4):7–17).
How To Use
ImmunityPlus drops and Detox Drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to immune system health.