- Relieves frequent urination and burning sensations
- Improves systemic detoxification
- Contains 8 herbs known to support urinary tract health
- Supports natural urine flow
- Builds a strong and healthy immune system
- Improves energy levels and vitality
Relieve bladder irritation and maintain urinary tract health and immune system health. Get the Urinary Health UltraPack.
This 100% natural combo features three popular remedies: Triple Complex UT Tonic, UTI-Clear, and ImmunityPlus.
Triple Complex UT Tonic contains homeopathic ingredients that soothe an irritated bladder and urinary tract. UTI-Clear contains naturally-processed herbs that support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system. And ImmunityPlus, another natural remedy, maintains systemic balance and immune system health.
Together, these remedies provide the symptomatic relief and long-term support that can contribute to a feeling of well-being. Get them in one convenient package — the Urinary Health UltraPack.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lactose, Ferrum phos (8X), Kali sulph (6X), and Nat phos (6X).
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a constituent of hemoglobin in red blood cells that helps distribute oxygen around the body. Ferrum phos is derived from iron phosphate and, in biochemic circles, it’s also known as the first aid salt. During pregnancy, ferrum phos can lessen wobbly tummies and ease urine dribbles. These symptoms are often experienced by pregnant women due to pressure on the bladder.
- Nat phos (6X) is a tissue salt that is derived from sodium phosphate and that acts on a cellular level to maintain pH balance in the body
- Kali sulph (6X) is involved in oxygenating the cells and tissues of the body, maintaining optimum performance to assist with maintaining the strength of the immune system. As it helps carry oxygen to the skin and glands, it’s also beneficial for circulation. Kali sulph, derived from potassium sulphate, is especially present in the cells forming the skin and the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the kidneys and bladder.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Triple Complex UT Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Green oats, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system. (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191.)
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. "Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report". Current Therapeutic Research 1993; 53(4):441-443.) Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results. (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975; 27:305–314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning. (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965; 130(1):474-482).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials. (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).)
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic. (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999; 6 (1): 1-6).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea purpurea (root and herb), Schisandra berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, and Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is an herb that has grabbed the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients and is a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has become well known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to this herb and its benefits to the immune system. (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds.” Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol 1992; 8:2-12.)
- Shisandra berry (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae," Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had anti-inflammatory properties. (Takaki l et al. "Anti-Inflammatory and Antinociceptive Effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil in Experimental Animal Models." Journal of Medicinal Food. 2008;11(4):741-6.Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan, and Korea. (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.) In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
Note: This product is contraindicated for those with autoimmune conditions because of its immune-stimulating effects.
How To Use
Drops from UTI-Clear, Triple Complex UT Tonic and ImmunityPlus can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to urinary tract health and immune system health.