Triple Complex UT Tonic (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves frequent urination and burning sensations
- Soothes an irritated bladder and urinary tract
UTI-Clear (1 bottle):
- Supports natural urine flow
- Promotes long-term bladder and urinary tract functioning
ImmunityPlus (1 bottle):
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes vitality and healthy energy levels
With the Urinary Health UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Triple Complex UT Tonic + UTI-Clear + ImmunityPlus.
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve urinary burning and frequent urination. UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system. ImmunityPlus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated to help maintain systemic balance and immune system health, without harmful side effects.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Urinary Health UltraPack.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Ferrum phos 8X HPUS, Kali sulph 6X HPUS, Nat phos 6X HPUS.
- Ferrum phos 8X HPUS: remedy for feverish conditions; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Nat phos 6X HPUS: where there is an excess of acidity in the system; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; acid neutralizing tissue salt.
- Kali sulph 6X HPUS: carrier of oxygen to cells; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; oxygen exchanger, supplying tissues with oxygen.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Buchu, Bearberry leaf, Yarrow, Lemon balm, Oatstraw, St. John's wort, Echinacea, Bilberry.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy". Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on supporting health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. The active ingredients include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2 and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for supporting the mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials.
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used to promote immune system health.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex which supports the releasing of toxins from the body.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea, Schisandra Berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system.
- Schisandra berry (Schizandra sinesis) is used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae." Chin Med J (Eng), 1989; 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had calming properties.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan, and Korea. (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.) In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
How to Use
Triple Complex UT Tonic, UTI-Clear and ImmunityPlus can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.