What is Inflam Dr.?
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to maintain whole body health, including joint and cardiovascular health, and promote healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Inflam Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively support joint and cardiovascular health, and healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells. Inflam Dr. should be used as directed to support health and wellness without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Inflam Dr. is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic RealHeal™.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
There are many ways to encourage overall health naturally. Consume a diet which consists of plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and fish while avoiding white flour, white sugar and other highly processed foods. Getting adequate sleep and exercise are also vital components to complete well-being.
What are the ingredients?
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Ginger root is also helpful for sore joints
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which supports cleansing in the body to fight free radicals in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has pain reducing effects.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health. With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Inflam Dr.?
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1 cap 2-4 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: This product contains naturally occurring trace amounts of caffeine from Green tea. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
For additional support it is recommended that Inflam Dr. be used concurrently with RealHeal.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Inflam Dr. contains 60 veggies capsules and will last 15-30 days depending on dosage.