- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005; 8(2):125-132.). Ginger root is also helpful for pain and inflammation in arthritic joints, and can be used as a natural alternative to NSAID pain relievers without the risk of gastrointestinal side effects that are typically associated with them.
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which boost detoxification in the body to fight free radicals and inflammation in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing effects. White willow bark is used for headaches, myalgia, osteoarthritis, dysmenorrhea, gouty arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and gout.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent anti-inflammatory herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control inflammation and immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels, which further produces an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to reduce inflammation and normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
What is Inflam Dr.?
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to promote a natural anti-inflammatory response in the body. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Inflam Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively encourage a regular, healthy inflammation response, helping to maintain whole body health, including joint and cardiovascular health, and promote healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells. Inflam Dr. should be used as directed to maintain health and wellness in the body’s nerves, organs and cells without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Inflam Dr. is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic RealHeal™, which relieves joint pain and soreness due to arthritis and rheumatism. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach to whole body health can safely and effectively encourage the body's natural healing and inflammation processes for healthy joints and muscles.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
When we hear the word “inflammation” the first thoughts that come to mind are typically of redness, swelling and pain. While all of those symptoms are common for acute inflammation, the inflammation that occurs chronically on a cellular level is much more difficult to detect.
While we may not feel it, our body’s anti-inflammatory response has an impact on just about every internal system. In particular, those areas where the nerves are slightly more widespread, such as the heart, blood vessels, breasts or prostate gland, are prone to an inflammation response that we cannot feel, but is there nonetheless.
In order to achieve optimal health and ensure these body systems are working properly, maintaining a healthy inflammation response in the body is crucial. Healthy inflammation can also promote healthy aging because it fights oxidative stress to cells, or free radical damage, which is believed by some to be more prevalent when the body’s inflammation response is deficient.
The natural way
There are many ways to encourage a healthy inflammation response naturally. Consuming a diet which consists of plenty of vegetables while avoiding white flour, white sugar and vegetable oils can help reduce inflammation in the body.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in promoting a healthy inflammation response. Herbs such as ginger, holy basil and boswellia are all helpful in fighting an overabundance of inflammation.
What are the ingredients?
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Inflam Dr.?
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1 cap 2-4 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains naturally occurring trace amounts of caffeine from Green tea.
For additional support in relieving joint pain and soreness, it is recommended that Inflam Dr. be used concurrently with RealHeal.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Inflam Dr. contains 60 veggies capsules and will last 15-30 days depending on dosage.