With the Joint & Muscle Health ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: InflammaGo and JointEase Plus.
InflammaGo is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve minor aches and pain in muscles and joints. JointEase Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated for joint and cartilage health. JointEase Plus has been used for many years to safely and effectively support musculoskeletal system health and maintain normal flexibility in joints.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Joint & Muscle Health ComboPack.
InflammaGo is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Arnica (6C), Berber vulg (6C), Bryonia (6C), Dulcamara (6C), Rhus tox (30C).
- Arnica (6C) is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for helping the body to speed healing and recovery from traumas such as bruises, sprains and strains.
- Dulcamara (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used to address joint stiffness that is worse when cold.
- Bryonia (6C) is mostly used for injuries that cause pain when moving and are better when kept still.
- Berberis (6C) is given homeopathically for pain that radiates or spreads out from one point.
- Rhus tox (30C) is mainly used to address pain that is aggravated by cold temperatures and alleviated by warmth.
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw, Indian frankincense.
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's claw in supporting joint health.
- Glucosamine is naturally manufactured in the body and is found in relatively high concentrations in the joints and connective tissues, where its function is to repair cartilage and maintain joint mobility. Although the body can manufacture small amounts of glucosamine, this is not generally sufficient to sustain joint health, which makes supplementation very important. As a supplement, Glucosamine sulphate is derived from the shells of shellfish, crabs and oysters where it is found in high concentrations. Glucosamine is approved for the support of joint health in more than 70 countries around the world and has been the subject of many clinical studies which attest to its benefits.
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How to Use
InflammaGo and JointEase Plus can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.