- Reduces joint pain and stiffness
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Keeps all joints moving freely
- Maintains healthy, mobile joints and muscles
Keep your joints and muscles healthy and comfortable with the Joint & Muscle Health ComboPack.
This combination of herbal and homeopathic remedies features InflammaGo and JointEase Plus.
InflammaGo is a homeopathic remedy that relieves inflammation in muscles and joints. JointEase Plus is an herbal remedy that keeps all joints moving freely.
Together, these remedies can help you stay flexible and mobile. Get them in one convenient package — the Joint & Muscle Health ComboPack.
InflammaGo is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Arnica (6C), Berber vulg (6C), Bryonia (6C), Citricidal extract, Dulcamara (6C), and Rhus tox (30C).
- Arnica (6C) is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for joint, bone, cartilage and tissue health.
- Dulcamara (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used to address swelling in areas of the extremities with pain in joints. This pain usually occurs after exposure to the cold.
- Bryonia (6C) is mostly used for inflammation accompanied by pain on the slightest movement. It’s also useful for joints and muscles that are hot, swollen, stiff, and prone to stabbing pain.
- Berberis (6C) is given homeopathically for a particular type of pain that’s typically described as deep, sharp or radiating outward. Berberis is also used for general joint and muscle aches in the arms and legs.
- Rhus tox (30C) is mainly used to address musculoskeletal issues, cramps, sprains, and strains.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
InflammaGo is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw, and Indian frankincense.
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) has been used for thousands of years by the Khoisan people of the Kalahari Desert to support healthy joints. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's Claw in supporting joint health. (Andersen ML, Santos EH, Seabra ML, et al. "Evaluation of acute and chronic treatments with Harpagophytum procumbens on Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats." J Ethnopharmacol 2004; 91(2-3):325-330.) In a study by Brady et al, (1981), serum cholesterol and uric acid levels were shown to be reduced after treatment with Devil's claw.
- Glucosamine is naturally manufactured in the body and is found in relatively high concentrations in the joints and connective tissues, where its function is to repair cartilage and maintain joint mobility. Although the body can manufacture small amounts of glucosamine, this is not generally sufficient to sustain joint health, which makes supplementation very important. As a supplement, Glucosamine sulphate is derived from the shells of shellfish, crabs and oysters where it is found in high concentrations. Glucosamine is approved for the support of joint health in more than 70 countries around the world and has been the subject of many clinical studies that attest to its benefits. (Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. "Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Lancet 2001; 357(9252):251-256.) Because glucosamine occurs naturally in the body, it is generally very safe and well tolerated without side effects.
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health. (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How To Use
InflammaGo drops and JointEase Plus veggie capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to joint and muscle support.