- Relieves symptoms of sinus infections and sinus headaches
- Instantly clears sinus pressure and congestion due to colds, flu, allergies or hay fever
- Assists with bronchitis and respiratory infections
- Clears congestion caused by air travel
What is InstaClear Sinus Relief?
InstaClear Sinus Relief is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to instantly clear sinus pressure and congestion due to colds, flu, allergies and environmental sources. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, InstaClear Sinus Relief has been used for many years to safely and effectively open up blocked sinuses without the risk of serious side effects. Used on a regular basis, InstaClear Sinus Relief can help improve sinus headaches, maintain sinus drainage and offer sinus pressure relief for easier breathing.
InstaClear Sinus Relief contains a selection of herbs known for their immediate impact upon the sinuses. The formula is extremely pungent with powerful aromatic compounds that produce vapors which rise up into the sinuses where they open the passageways, drain the sinuses and help kill microbial infections. Elderberry is an especially powerful ingredient, actually discouraging replication of viruses in the body – helping reduce the duration of symptoms to feel better faster.
This 100% natural remedy can be used several times throughout the day in the case of an acute infection, or simply on occasion when temporary relief is needed (i.e. before an athletic event or air travel, or when experiencing high altitude sickness) to clear congestion and improve ease of breathing.
InstaClear Sinus Relief is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Sinus Soothe™, which relieves symptoms of sinusitis, including sinus congestion, inflammation and pain. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach to healthy sinuses can safely and effectively provide fast-acting relief for easy breathing.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Colds, congestion and coughs
Our immune system is the best defense against potential health threats, but occasionally lifestyle habits and environmental factors can get the best of us, causing it to weaken and become vulnerable to viruses or certain allergens.
Whether it’s due to a common cold, allergies or an acute sinus infection, sinus congestion is often a predominant symptom which can be uncomfortable and, in some cases, painful. Congestion occurs when membrane lining in the nose becomes swollen and inflamed, causing the normally simple process of breathing to suddenly become much more difficult. Sinus congestion can also have a noticeable impact on both speech and hearing, making everyday tasks seem draining and difficult.
The natural way
Conventional treatments for colds, allergies and sinus infections such as over-the-counter medications, nasal sprays and oral decongestants should only be used initially to help relieve congestion. If taken repeatedly, these medications can actually cause more severe congestion in the future.
There is a lot that can be done naturally to alleviate sinus pressure and clear congestion. Try flushing out your sinuses with a saline solution or inhale steam to help loosen any mucous. Additionally, it’s important to drink plenty of fluids, as this will help prevent congestion and drain the mucous.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in relieving sinus congestion due to cold, flu or allergies without the side effects or other complications that often accompany conventional drugs. Herbs have been used throughout the ages to promote sinus health, helping to open air passages for easy breathing, while also supporting the immune system for protection against future sinus infections or colds.
What are the ingredients?
InstaClear Sinus Relief is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic bulb, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion bulb, Yarrow herb. All active ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and/or selectively imported.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is beneficial for coughs and bronchitis, and has also been used for inflamed joints or tissues and minor muscle aches. The vapors of fresh Horseradish root rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening, while the pungency of it increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12.).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) performs an immunostimulating action that helps to stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system to help ward off infection (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361–69.).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is beneficial in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, whooping cough, fever, coughing, headache, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitis and shortness of breath. It has also been used for improving circulation, which is important since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, so it brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses to better fight infection. Allium sativum is also useful in fighting stress and fatigue, and its immunostimulating action helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as a tonic for allergic rhinitis, perennial rhinitis, sinonasal polyposis and sinusitis, as well as for headaches including migraines and cluster headaches. The pungency of Cayenne increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462.). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems. As a decongesting herb, Horehound helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system. As a decongestant, Licorice helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a well-known remedy for the common cold, and is beneficial for coughs, inflammation of the mouth and pharynx, sinusitis, fever and tension headaches. Mentha piperita is also used as a tonic for respiratory, bacterial and viral infections. The vapors of Peppermint oil rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening.
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is conventionally used for relief of flu symptoms (especially aching muscles), as well as swine flu and acute bronchitis. It is helpful for nasal inflammation, rheumatism, edema, dengue fever and symptoms of pneumonia.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is a perennial herb that is used for symptomatic relief of the common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections. Hydrastis canadensis is also helpful for swine flu, nasal congestion, allergic rhinitis and whooping cough. The additional immunostimulating action of Goldenseal helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is typically used in cough syrups due to its sedative, expectorant, astringent and antitussive properties. Prunus virginiana is beneficial for colds, whooping cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. As a decongesting herb, Wild cherry helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) has been traditionally used by Native American and Hispanic cultures for pneumonia, colds, bronchitis, influenza, tuberculosis, hay fever and coughs. As a decongesting herb, Osha helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing. It’s beneficial for sore throats, bronchitis and coughs, as well as for the common cold, influenza, swine flu and pneumonia. Additionally, Ligusticum porteri has been used to treat other viral infections including herpes. The additional immunostimulating action of fresh Osha helps to further stimulate the body's immune system and ward off infection.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) is a useful astringent, antiseptic, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, anthelmintic and tonic. It is used for preventing and treating the common cold, influenza, swine flu, pharyngotonsillitis, allergies and sinusitis. Andrographis is also helpful for those who suffer from bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses. The pungency of Allium cepa increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better fight infection.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) is a flowering plant used for fevers, common colds and allergic rhinitis.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use InstaClear Sinus Relief?
Hold close to mouth, spray and swallow.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 sprays and repeat as needed.
Special Instructions: It is best to take several deep inhalations after using InstaClear Sinus Relief in order to direct the vapors into the sinuses. The initial effect of the vapors is similar to wasabi (the green horseradish paste served with Japanese food) in that they produce a fast-acting, short-term intensity followed by a gentle warming sensation in the sinuses.
For additional support in clearing sinus pressure and congestion, try Sinus Soothe to reduce and soothe sinus inflammation.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with sensitive body tissues. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, inform your doctor prior to using. If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of InstaClear Sinus Relief is 1 fl oz and can last anywhere from 10-60 days depending on dosage.