What is InstaClear Sinus Relief?
InstaClear Sinus Relief is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support clear healthy sinuses during colds, allergies and hay fever. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, InstaClear Sinus Relief has been used for many years to safely and effectively promote sinus health without the risk of side effects.
InstaClear Sinus Relief contains a selection of herbs known for promoting clear sinus passageways. The formula is extremely pungent with powerful aromatic compounds that produce vapors which rise up into the sinuses to help maintain clear, open sinuses.
This 100% natural remedy can be used several times throughout the day, or simply on occasion as needed (i.e. before an athletic event or air travel, or when experiencing high altitude sickness) to support clear sinuses and easy breathing.
InstaClear Sinus Relief is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Sinus Soothe™, which relieves symptoms of sinus congestion, including inflammation and pain, plus opens nasal passages.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to maintain clear and open sinuses. Try flushing out your sinuses with a saline solution or inhale steam to help loosen any mucous. Additionally, it’s important to drink plenty of fluids, as this will help prevent congestion and drain the mucous.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in maintaining sinus health during colds or allergies without the side effects or other complications that often accompany other solutions. Herbs have been used throughout the ages to promote sinus health, helping to open air passages for easy breathing, while also supporting the immune system.
What are the ingredients?
InstaClear Sinus Relief is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic bulb, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion bulb, Yarrow herb. All active ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and/or selectively imported.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is beneficial for coughs and has also been used for inflamed joints or tissues and minor muscle aches. The vapors of fresh Horseradish root rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening, while the pungency of it increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12.).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) performs an immunostimulating action that helps to stimulate the body's immune system.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is beneficial for improving circulation, which is important since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, so it brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses. Allium sativum is also useful in fighting stress and fatigue, and its immunostimulating action helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used because of its pungency increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462.). The additional immunostimulating action of Olive leaf helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems. Horehound helps to cleanse the lungs.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system and helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a well-known remedy that is beneficial for coughs.. Mentha piperita is also used as a tonic for respiratory health. The vapors of Peppermint oil rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their clarity.
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum)
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is a perennial herb that is to stimulate the body's immune.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is beneficial for colds and to cleanse the lungs.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) has been traditionally used by Native American and Hispanic cultures to help cleanse the lungs. It’s beneficial for sore throats and coughs, as well as for the common cold. The additional immunostimulating action of fresh Osha helps to further stimulate the body's immune system.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata)
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses. The pungency of Allium cepa increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better support sinus health.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) is a flowering plant used for common colds.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use InstaClear Sinus Relief?
Hold close to mouth, spray and swallow.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 sprays and repeat as needed.
Special Instructions: It is best to take several deep inhalations after using InstaClear Sinus Relief in order to direct the vapors into the sinuses. The initial effect of the vapors is similar to wasabi (the green horseradish paste served with Japanese food) in that they produce a short-term intense sensation followed by a gentle warming sensation in the sinuses.
For additional support in clearing sinus pressure and congestion, try Sinus Soothe to relieve symptoms of sinus congestion, including inflammation and pain, plus opens nasal passages.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with sensitive body tissues. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, inform your doctor prior to using. If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount as part of a program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of InstaClear Sinus Relief is 1 fl oz and can last anywhere from 10-60 days depending on dosage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.