- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range to minimize cravings
- Promotes a healthy pancreas and endocrine system
- Supports normal insulin production by Islets of Langerhans
- Promotes circulation and blood flow to the extremities
- Encourages oxygen-rich blood flow to optical fibers
- Helps maintain systemic balance
- Promotes digestive, liver and cardiovascular functioning
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is an herb of Southeast Asian origin and is a well-known and highly respected Ayurvedic remedy. It is also known as the 'sugar killer' as it is said to remove the taste for sweet foods. More recently, Gymnema sylvestre has been shown to be helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range (Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus." J Ethnopharmacol. 1990; 30:281-294). Furthermore, Gymnema sylvestre has been linked to the promotion of pancreatic health in animal studies (Shanmugasundaram ER, Gopinath KL, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, et al. "Possible regeneration of the islets of Langerhans in streptozotocin-diabetic rats given Gymnema sylvestre leaf extracts." J Ethnopharmacol. 1990; 30:265-279).
- Goat's rue (Galega officinalis) was traditionally used in medieval Europe to help support pancreatic health and maintain healthy insulin levels, and has more recently been investigated in clinical trials (Muller H, Reinwein H. "Pharmacology of galegin." Arch Expll Path Pharm. 1927; 125:212-28). Studies have also suggested that this potent herb may help to support the maintenance of balanced glucose in the bloodstream (Petricic J, Kalodera Z. Galegin in the goats rue herb: its toxicity, anti-diabetic activity and content determination. Acta Pharm Jugosl. 1982; 32(3):219-23).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is highly prized in Chinese Traditional Medicine. Studies have investigated Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. "Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury." Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995; 35:125-134). Furthermore, this herb has been shown to have great supportive capabilities with regards to the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range (Huang, S. Y., Jeng, C., Kao, S. C., Yu, J. J., and Liu, D. Z. "Improved haemorrheological properties by Ginkgo biloba extract (Egb 761) in type 2 diabetes mellitus complicated with retinopathy." Clin.Nutr. 2004; 23(4):615-621).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) has several active constituents which have been isolated from the berries and leaves of the bilberry plant, including anthocyanoside flavonoids (anthocyanins), vitamins and pectins, which are found in the berries, and quercetin, catechins, tannins, iridoids, and acids, which are found in the leaves. Bilberry also has excellent antioxidant properties due to high levels of anthocyanosides, further increasing the supportive health benefits of this remarkable herb. Regular use of Bilberry helps to support healthy vision as well as the health of the tiny blood capillaries which carry oxygen to the eyes (Bone K. "Bilberry-The vision herb." MediHerb Prof Rev. 1997; 59:1-4).
- Chromium picolinate is a mineral supplement and highly absorbable nutritional form of chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar and fat metabolism. The adequate daily dietary intake for chromium is 50 to 200 micrograms, but most diets contain less than 60% of this intake! Chromium has been studied with regards to its supportive action on insulin production. In one controlled study, subjects were administered a placebo or 100 or 500 micrograms of chromium picolinate two times per day for four months. Those subjects receiving 100 micrograms twice per day demonstrated no significant improvements, while the group receiving 500 micrograms twice per day saw significant benefits in the glucose/insulin system (Anderson RA. "Nutritional factors influencing the glucose/insulin system: chromium." J Am Coll Nutr. 1997; 16(5):404-10). (Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X, Wachtel, D, Volautova J, Matthews D, Cefalu W. "Diabetes Care." Volume 29; 8: 2006).
Insulate Plus has made the world of difference to me. I have recommended it to my sister because I am so impressed. Your service is also fantastic! —Jane M.
What is Insulate Plus?
Insulate Plus is a 100% natural, non-addictive herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. Insulate Plus has been used for many years to safely support pancreatic health and promote systemic balance in the endocrine and circulatory systems.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, unhealthy fats, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants, Insulate Plus supports the healthy functioning of the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas (responsible for insulin production). Insulate Plus can be used consistently, without compromising health or serious side effects.
Insulate Plus is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Glucose Control™, which balances sugar levels in the blood, and may be taken at the first signs of low energy or sugar cravings for effective help. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach to pancreatic health can safely and effectively support sugar levels within the normal range, improve energy and stamina, and reduce the craving for sugary foods.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The pancreas is a large organ that is part of the digestive and endocrine systems. It is located deep within the upper abdomen, surrounded by the stomach, small intestine, liver and spleen. The pancreas is a vital organ that performs two important functions within the body.
It produces digestive juices and enzymes to help digest fats, proteins, carbohydrates (amylase), and sodium bicarbonate, which helps to neutralize the stomach acids in food. The pancreas also produces the hormone insulin, along with a variety of other hormones. Insulin helps to control the body's normal blood sugar levels.
As blood sugar rises, insulin is secreted and causes the muscles and other bodily tissues to absorb glucose from the blood to fuel their activity. Insulin also promotes the absorption of glucose into the liver, where it is stored as glycogen for use in response to stress or exercise.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom and there are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the endocrine system and pancreatic health, and to maintain normal blood sugar levels (Gregersen, S., et al. "Anti-hyperglycemic effects of stevioside in type 2 diabetic subjects." Metabolism. 2004; 53(1):73-6). (Curi, R., et al. "Effect of Stevia rebaudiana on glucose tolerance in normal adult humans." Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 1986; 19(6): 771-74).
What are the Ingredients?
Insulate Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bilberry, Chromium picolinate, Ginkgo biloba, Goat's rue, Gymnema.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Insulate Plus?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Note: For additional pancreatic and endocrine system support, try Triple Complex Glucose Control™ which may be taken at the first signs of low energy or sugar cravings to safely balance sugar levels already within the normal range.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
As with all good tonics, Insulate Plus gets to work immediately and results may be noticed within 3-6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when Insulate Plus is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Insulate Plus at the recommended dosage (1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily) will last about 15-30 days.
How has Insulate Plus helped others?
Insulate Plus has helped many people maintain healthy blood sugar levels and pancreatic health. Here is what some customers have to say:
“Insulate Plus has made the world of difference to me. I have recommended it to my sister because I am so impressed. Your service is also fantastic!”
“Just so you know, I am anxious to receive the product because of the "miracle" it has worked for me. For the past 3 years, my fasting glucose had been rising by 8-10 points per year and the doctors thought it was time to put me on some medication so that it didn't evolve …I told my doctor that I had used your products previously (sea sickness medicine) and that they worked better than any prescription ever had and so I wanted to try your products for the high fasting glucose. I used a combination of Insulate Plus and Triple Complex Diabetonic and [in 60 days] … my doctor was elated and so am I. Thank you for wonderful products that really work. Best wishes.”
“Hello, I am very happy with the results I have received your Insulate Plus product. I must also compliment your customer service. It has been a long time since I have had such a wonderful experience as the one afforded me by Maish. Rapid response to my query; absolute satisfaction for me. Great work! I will be using your company and your products for a long time to come and will certainly recommend it to my family and friends!”
—Barbara, TX, USA
“I have had problems with my feet and sometimes I couldn't sleep because of it. Since using Insulate Plus, this is a thing of the past and I sleep so soundly! I have used many of these products and have never been disappointed with them - nor with the advice you have always given me. Thank you!”