- Spirulina contains phenolic acids, tocopherols, and beta-carotene, which are known to exhibit antioxidant properties (Miranda, M. S., Cintra, R. G., Barros, S. B., and Mancini, Filho J. "Antioxidant activity of the microalga Spirulina maxima". Braz.J Med Biol Res 1998;31(8):1075-1079.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles and is a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Dandelion has also been shown to exhibit antioxidant properties (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. "Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro". J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, especially silica, which is an important part of all connective tissues in the body, as well as the skin. One study found Horsetail to possess scavenging ability on free-radicals, known to negatively affect skin health. (Stajner, D., Popovic, B. M., Canadanovic-Brunet, J., and Boza, P. "Free radical scavenging activity of three Equisetum species from Fruska gora mountain". Fitoterapia 2006;77(7-8):601-604).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells. (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage". Biofactors , 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
- Kali phos (6X) is derived from potassium phosphate. This biochemic tissue salt is a natural component of all fluids in the body..
- Silicea (6X) is used to address matters of the skin, such as a dull lackluster complexion.
I absolutely swear by Invigorate Skin Tonic. I feel ten years younger!- Tammy
What is Invigorate Skin Tonic?
Invigorate Skin Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to rejuvenate and nourish for firm and supple skin.
Invigorate Skin Tonic improves the healthy functioning of the epidermis and skin tissue, thereby helping you to care for your skin by encouraging healthy, youthful skin from the inside out. This remedy contains a high concentration of skin-supporting herbal nutrients for improved skin tone, clarity and a fresh, healthy look.
Presented in a convenient vege capsule form, Invigorate Skin Tonic is easy to take.
The ingredients used in this remedy have been used for many years to safely maintain the health and systemic balance of the skin.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
The fountain of youth…
While you cannot control the intrinsic process of skin aging that occurs as a result of getting older, you can control the way your skin ages extrinsically! This means the type of aging as a result of exposure to environmental factors such as the sun and pollution can be controlled!
Deep wrinkles in the forehead, fine lines around the eyes and lines around the mouth, changes in the pigment of the skin, broken capillaries and spider veins are all a result of extrinsic aging and can be avoided.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to care for healthy, supple and firm skin from within. However, there are ways how to support healthy skin. Avoiding areas of smog and air pollution and cigarette smoke can help stem the breakdown of collagen in the skin. Sun exposure is enemy number one – so wear sunblock everyday (even when you are not going to the beach!).
Alcohol in moderation can minimize a wrinkled appearance and natural gentle face washes can help to cleanse the skin of dead surface cells. Herbs have also been shown to support a radiant, firm complexion through scavenging abilities on free-radicals and by possessing anti-oxidant properties.
(Stajner, D., Popovic, B. M., Canadanovic-Brunet, J., and Boza, P. "Free radical scavenging activity of three Equisetum species from Fruska gora mountain". Fitoterapia 2006;77(7-8):601-604)(Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage". Biofactors, 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
What are the Ingredients?
Invigorate Skin Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Spirulina, Dandelion, Horsetail, Rosemary, Kali Phos (6X), Silicea (6X).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Invigorate Skin Tonic?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily as a nourishing and rejuvenating skin tonic.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time, usually 3-6 weeks Invigorate Skin Tonic will act in a supportive capacity to healthy skin and epithelial tissues, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
Best results are achieved when Invigorate Skin Tonic is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Invigorate Skin Tonic contains 60 veggie capsules and, at the recommended dosage, will last approximately 10 days.
How has Invigorate Skin Tonic helped others?
“I absolutely swear by Invigorate Skin Tonic. I feel ten years younger! My kids tease me because I am never without this product even when we go away on vacation it is the first thing I pack in the suitcase!”
“I am determined to turn back the clock, and I am succeeding! My face feels smoother, but still firm. I have very sensitive skin – so the fact that Invigorate Skin Tonic is natural is a huge bonus for me! Thanks again… ”
- Lorraine, 45