- Soothes common occasional itches
- Helps support skin harmony and soothe skin
- Supports normal levels of bacteria, yeast and fungi on the body
- Supports the immune system and the bodys natural ability to maintain harmony
- This product is currently unavailable
- Red Aloe (Aloe ferox) has been used topically for centuries to support skin health. European sailors routinely used the sap for skin that was exposed to the elements, rope burns, and salt water exposure. Studies and research have also investigated Aloe ferox for its supportive benefits on skin health. Paulsen, E., Korsholm, L., and Brandrup, F. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a commercial Aloe vera gel in the treatment of slight to moderate psoriasis vulgaris. J Eur Acad.Dermatol Venereol 2005;19(3):326-331.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used topically to help support the skin and soothe common itchiness.(Van Parijs J, Broekaert WF, and Peumans WJ. Urtica dioica agglutinin: a plant lectin with antifungal properties. Archives Internationales de Physiologie et de Biochimie 1988;96(1):31.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginianum) can be used to support the skin in the cases of non-serious insect bites and common sunburn and grazes. This herb has been the subject of numerous studies due to its potential to support the skin while soothing common itchiness and irritation. (Deters, A., Dauer, A., Schnetz, E., Fartasch, M., and Hensel, A. High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin. Phytochemistry 2001;58(6):949-958)( Gloor, M., Reichling, J., Wasik, B., and Holzgang, H. E. Antiseptic effect of a topical dermatological formulation that contains Hamamelis distillate and urea. Forsch.Komplementarmed.Klass.Naturheilkd. 2002;9(3):153-159.).
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is known to support the skin and is an excellent skin tonic. Recent studies have investigated Marigold for its supportive capacity to soothe flustered skin. (Fuchs SM, Schliemann-Willers S, Fischer TW, Elsner P. Protective effects of different marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) and rosemary cream preparations against sodium-lauryl-sulfate-induced irritant contact dermatitis. Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Jena, Germany , Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2005 Jul-Aug;18(4):195-200. Epub 2005 May 20.). (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers. Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca laterifolia) has wonderful soothing and calming properties for the skin. Numerous studies have been conducted to investigate Tea Tree Oil for its effect on skin health. (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007;73(1):22-25. ) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation. Br J Dermatol 2002;147(6):1212-1217.)
- Lavender essential oil is a sweet-smelling essential oil that also has strong supportive properties for the skin. Lavender oil is valued for its calming properties and is wonderful for soothing common discomfort and promoting relaxation of the spirit! (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. Local anesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia. Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.)
- Vitamin E oil is widely used to nourish the skin and encourage the body to resist free-radical damage. Many people use Vitamin E products topically to support optimal skin health.
I was keen to try your Itch Dr. so I ordered it and it really did the trick. Within a few days I didnt need it any longer which was a great relief.- N.L.
What is Itch Dr.?
Itch Dr. is a 100% natural herbal cream for soothing common itching skin and may be used all over the body, wherever there is a need.
This topical remedy contains Vitamin E, well known for its soothing and healing properties related to skin health, as well as carefully selected herbs with properties to support the skin and the immune system helping to maintain the correct pH and balance of bacteria, yeast, and fungi within normal levels.
Combined in a Vitamin E base, these ingredients are soothing, gentle, and delicate enough for the most sensitive of skin. Itch Dr. is gentle enough to be used on the anus, genital and jock areas.
An itch in time
Itching is a common sensation that happens to all of us from time to time. There are many things that can cause common non-recurrent itching: irritation from household chemicals or garden plants, occasional insect bites, dry skin and some medications.
Most commonly, harmless itching is located on the arms, feet or in the groin area. This can be uncomfortable and unpleasant.
The natural way
Always wash your hands or wear gloves while gardening outside. Organic insect repellant is also a good idea, as is limiting foods that may not agree with you.
Dry yourself thoroughly after bathing especially in areas like the groin, genitals, underarms and anal area, all of which are prone to be damp and itchy from time to time. There are also many home remedies and natural medicines that can be very supportive to the skin and skin health, helping to provide soothing relief.
What are the Ingredients?
Itch Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Lavender, Marigold, Red Aloe, Tea tree oil, Vitamin E oil, Witch hazel.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Itch Dr.?
All Ages: Apply directly onto the affected area.
Cleanse with our Pure-Clenz Solution and apply to affected areas two to three times daily.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
With the first application of Itch Dr. a soothing result will be noted. With regular use, Itch Dr. will support skin integrity and overall skin health.
How long does a tube last?
One tube of Itch Dr. will last approximately a month depending upon frequency of use.
How has Itch Dr. helped others?
"I had this embarrassing issue for quite some time and I tried everything available...nothing worked. The itchiness became so unbearable that I was willing to try anything. So I bought Itch Dr. and had it shipped overnight and what a good decision it was& Amazing product. Thank you!"
—Michael, CA, USA
"I was keen to try your Itch Dr. so I ordered it and it really did the trick. Within a few days I didnt need it any longer what a relief."