- Relieves painful joint conditions
- Soothes neck pain or lower back aches
- Alleviates arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia or rheumatism
- Relieves degenerate musculoskeletal conditions
- Prevents and relieves symptoms of gout
- Keeps all joints moving freely
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's claw is used worldwide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil's claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's claw in supporting joint health (Andersen ML, Santos EH, Seabra ML, et al. "Evaluation of acute and chronic treatments with Harpagophytum procumbens on Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats." J Ethnopharmacol 2004;91(2-3):325-330.). In a study by Brady et al, (1981), serum cholesterol and uric acid levels were shown to be reduced after treatment with Devil's claw.
- Glucosamine is one of the best bio-available forms of glucosamine supplements and it has been shown that 90 - 98% is readily absorbed in the intestines. Glucosamine has been approved for the treatment of arthritis and other joint and muscular conditions in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Studies have demonstrated its ability to decrease pain and inflammation, increase range of motion and to help repair aging and damaged joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Recent studies have suggested that glucosamine may be even more effective than the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as aspirin and ibuprofen, without the harmful side effects associated with these drugs. It is well known that while the NSAIDS may mask the pain of arthritis and other joint conditions, they can also impair the body's ability to produce cartilage, thereby worsening the condition in the long run and increasing dependence on anti-inflammatories. In contrast, glucosamine relieves pain and inflammation, while also building and repairing cartilage and connective tissue thereby going far beyond pain relief (Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. "Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Lancet 2001;357(9252):251-256.).
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine to relieve pain and inflammation. Scientific studies have demonstrated that boswellia has the ability to inhibit pro-inflammatory mediators in the body and to reduce pain and inflammation without irritating or ulcerating the stomach lining. Boswellia has also been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of ulcerative colitis (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
I just had to write to tell you that I feel so much better since taking JointEase Plus! The pain is much less and sometimes I even forget that I have arthritis! I used to feel about 10 years older than I really was…Thank you for what you have done!- Barbara, Canada
What is JointEase Plus?
JointEase Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve pain from arthritis and other joint conditions. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, JointEase Plus has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the symptoms of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia, rheumatism or other degenerate musculoskeletal conditions without the unnecessary risk and side effects of prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.
JointEase Plus contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in relieving pain, while also promoting health and mobility in the musculoskeletal system when used regularly.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Freedom to move
Joints are the areas where two bones meet such as the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow or even the small joints of the fingers, toes, neck and vertebra. Joints allow our bodies to move in many different ways – to bend and be flexible, as well as to perform everyday routine tasks, like walking, sitting, writing and even turning our heads to see where we are going. Without our joints, our skeletons would be stiff and inflexible and life as we know it would be virtually impossible!
All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a ‘shock absorber’ to prevent the bones in our joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
When the joints are damaged, the result may be joint weakness or instability, decreased movement and even visible deformities. If there is a sensation of pain, inflammation, soreness or stiffness in the body, it could be directly related to arthritis. These symptoms may appear gradually over time or brought on by a sudden flare up, and can also be accompanied by fatigue, insomnia, depression and muscle aches.
The natural way
In order to achieve pain relief from arthritis and other joint conditions, conventional medicines such as aspirin or acetaminophen as well as anti-inflammatory drugs like corticosteroids may be used. However, these treatments are also associated with harmful side effects, especially when used as part of a long-term treatment for arthritis.
Natural and holistic treatments for arthritis and joint pain relief are gentle and mild, while providing effective symptomatic relief. There are also many natural techniques for promoting the health of the joints as well as coping with the pain related to arthritis.
In the course of everyday activities, our joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep our joints in tip top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar.
Avoid excessive caffeine which can leach nutrients from the body. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape. Choose joint friendly exercise like swimming and yoga and practice stretching exercises to warm up muscles rather than putting strain on the joints.
Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine to support joint and muscle health and to keep joints moving as they should.
What are the Ingredients?
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw, Indian frankincense.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use JointEase Plus?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals for approximately 3-5 weeks.
Special instructions: After initial 3-5 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals for maintenance.
Caution: Not recommended for people with duodenal or gastric ulcers or for those with an allergy to shellfish. Not recommended together with blood thinners or anti-inflammatory medication. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try InflammaGo™ to safely relieve joint and muscle pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis.
How long until I see results?
While an almost immediate response is sometimes noted, it is more common that gradual improvement is noted over a period of about 3-6 weeks.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of JointEase Plus contains 60 capsules and will last 10-30 days depending on dosage.
How has JointEase Plus helped others?
JointEase Plus has been used by many to relieve the pain associated with several forms of arthritis. Here is what some customers have to say:
"When you have arthritis, you can't do most of the things that you used to do when you were younger. I can honestly say that JointEase Plus has made all the difference. I go for walks with my dogs again. When I get up in the morning I can actually stand up straight!"
—Phil, SA, 68 years old
"I just had to write to tell you that I feel so much better since taking JointEase Plus! I can bend my knees and my wrists can move well again. The pain is much less and sometimes I even forget that I have arthritis! I used to feel about 10 years older than I really was because everywhere I walked, I walked like an old woman. Now I feel more like someone of my own age. Thank you for what you have done!"
—Barbara, Canada, 59 years old
"Pat came to see me after her husband had died. She was in her late 50's and had been looking forward to spending her retirement with her husband. When I first met her, I thought that she was in her early 70's. Pat was obviously in pain and she moved like a much older woman, struggling to sit down and to get up from her chair after the first session had ended. We spoke about her husband and her feelings of loss and anger at his death. Pat told me that she saw little reason to continue living without her husband, because she was also in constant pain due to arthritis and found it very difficult to complete even her daily household tasks, let alone get out for enjoyment. Her condition made her feel permanently exhausted and she did not see how she was going to be able to cope. However, she agreed to come and see me for a period of 3 months. In addition to grief counseling, I advised Pat to take JointEase Plus, which has proved to be of great benefit in providing natural joint support to many of my patients. Over the next few months, it was wonderful to see how Pat looked younger and stronger as her pain disappeared. She developed a spring in her step and felt much more able to cope with her daily life. I persuaded Pat to join a 'Walk for Life' group, in order to give herself some additional exercise and also to meet new people. At the end of 3 months, we terminated therapy as Pat felt that she was once more able to look forward to life. She still missed her husband dreadfully, but now had a busy social life and for the first time in many years, was able to go about her day without pain."
—Michele Carelse, Clinical Psychologist
"I am 69 and for the past 5 years have suffered from lower back pain and painful knees so that I was sometimes bent almost double and felt like I was at least 20 years older than I really was! I took JointEase Plus quite skeptically after it was recommended by a friend, because I have not had much experience with herbal products. After 3 - 4 weeks I could really feel the difference. Now about three months later I am taking a half dose and am walking upright again for the first time in years. My compliments on a very effective product, which helps more and is a fraction of the price of other medicines. I am walking proof that it works!"
"JointEase Plus has saved my life! Instead of constant pain, I can move around and begin to enjoy life again. I notice that your new formula relieves the pain AND I can move better. My joints just seem to move more smoothly and my lower back pain has disappeared without trace for the past three weeks! To me it is unbelievable as I thought I would have to put up with this for the rest of my life. I simply cannot thank you and your team enough!!!!!"
“I am a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and. I have tried dozens of formulas over the years. My wife found your website and ordered JointEase Plus without telling me. I agreed to try it and to my great surprise in 3 days at two pills twice a day I felt WONDERFUL ...This formula is FABULOUS! I cannot praise it enough! Thank you!”
—Stuart M., TX