I just want to tell you that JuniorSlim worked very well...I am so happy because now I can also do gymnastics like my friends, and I don’t get tired like I did before.- Candice
What is JuniorSlim?
JuniorSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for children and preteens to support routine weight management, healthy metabolism, energy levels and systemic harmony in the stomach and digestive system without compromising growth and health, and without the risk of side effects.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, JuniorSlim supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain optimum performance and therefore maintain normal weight for children.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Address the weight without hindering growth
Age related chubbiness is sometimes carried over from a child’s toddler years. This is normal, and can be as a result of genetics (mom or dad may also be inclined to have a fuller figure), or it could be as a result of bad eating habits as a teeny tot. These days, children spend more time in front of the TV and less time outdoors, which means that they have less exercise. As a result, some children and preteens may find that they are rounder and more padded than their peers. Some overweight children may be teased at school, or find it difficult to take part in sport and other activities.
Although the most common concern is healthy body fat range; children's weight range varies and as important as it is to maintain weight, it is also important that a young, growing body is supported nutritionally. The prepubescent body also needs balance to gain the systemic strength needed for the transition into puberty and the teenage years.
While a child’s waistline may or may not become an issue, being healthy and developing normally for their age is priority. Staying healthy and ensuring that the body is supported in carrying out its normal duties in various parts of the body, such as the digestive system and stomach, will mean the best chance of promoting child weight management.
The natural way
Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and encompass a variety of factors to include diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings and emotional elements – thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole.
Natural remedies have been used to support the metabolism, helping to promote a balanced weight and body type.
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the stomach, liver and digestive system, and maintain children's weight management and a healthy metabolism in children.
What are the ingredients?
JuniorSlim is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Dandelion, Lemon balm, Licorice, Astragalus, Peppermint, Sweet fennel, Wood betony.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times to ‘take the edge off’ appetite. It also supports the liver, kidneys and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has been used for many hundreds of years to maintain healthy digestion. It supports the flow of natural digestive juices and bile, which assist the body to effectively digest and process food (Taylor BA, Luscombe DK, Duthie HL. "Inhibitory effect of peppermint on gastrointestinal smooth muscle." Gut. 1983; 24: A992).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis), an unusually nutritious ingredient, has vitamins A, C, D, and B complex, as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon. The bitter principles of dandelion support digestion. Dandelion also supports the flow of bile, and helps to maintain liver health. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on laboratory animals with respect to body weight (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217).
- Milk-vetch (Astragalus membranaceous) has been used for many centuries as support for the endocrine system.
- Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses, including support for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may reduce body fat (Bernardi M, D'Intino PE, Trevisani F, et al. Effects of prolonged ingestion of graded doses of licorice by healthy volunteers. Life Sci. 1994; 55(11):863-872).
- Wood betony (Stachys officinalis) is very useful for the child who may turn to food for comfort. Wood betony can help to support digestive health and metabolism in growing bodies.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is well-known for its soothing and calming properties.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use JuniorSlim?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water or juice.
Children 3-12: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily before meals.
Children 13+: We recommend TeenSlim™.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 3 years of age unless under medical supervision. Do not deprive your child of healthy food. Consult a dietician or nutritionist for advice if your child has more than age appropriate baby fat to decrease. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Benefits will vary based on a variety of factors such as individual constitution, body type, lifestyle, diet and energy levels. However, if the recommendations are followed on healthy diet and exercise levels, consistent users of JuniorSlim should begin to see benefits within a few weeks. JuniorSlim contains gentle all natural herbs.
Regular use of JuniorSlim will support metabolism without jeopardizing normal growth.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of JuniorSlim taken regularly will last approximately 80 days depending on the age of the child and frequency of use.
- Worked very well for me
5 / 5
- Astounding changes
5 / 5
- Worked for my son
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.