I decided to buy Lean Teen after my friend’s mom told me about it, and WOW it really works! I have also followed the advice you gave about diet and exercise, and I am so pleased with the results!!!- Jessica
What is Lean Teen?
Lean Teen is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for teenagers who need weight management support. Lean Teen can benefit adolescents by supporting routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising growth.
Combined with a healthy diet for a teen, Lean Teen can be used as part of a total program for teenagers who need to safely support healthy metabolism, cleansing and harmony in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects.
A healthy diet for teens must factor in the need to maintain the health of vital organs in the body which are instrumental in weight management, metabolism and energy expenditure and need balance to function properly.
Lean Teen is formulated to assist teenagers in maintaining healthy and realistic weight goals, as well as to help flush out the system, thereby also supporting healthy skin and healthy energy levels. Teen healthy weight loss will also be promoted by slowly incorporating exercise into their daily routine.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Teenage years mean change – change in mood, emotions, physical appearance, attitude, and almost everything. With this transition comes change in body shape for both guys and girls.
Girls tend to fill out and become more padded to accommodate a widening in the hips and chest – for a womanly figure. Boys tend to fill out all over, and while most will accumulate muscle mass with exercise, there is also a large percentage that may struggle to rid themselves of stubborn baby fat.
‘Baby fat’ commonly affects girls as well, and most teenagers feel self-conscious about their changing bodies and strive for ‘perfection’. It is also true that the metabolic rate of teenagers changes as they leave their childhood years behind.
Where once they may have eaten take-out without consequence, teens may find that the extra burger now adds to their seemingly ever-growing frame. Media pressure to be thin complicates things further, and many teens resort to unhealthy weight loss supplements when ideally, a weight loss diet for teens should include balanced, healthy meals and moderate exercise.
The natural way
Many unhealthy teen weight loss tips are propagated in today's media. Because this can easily lead to self-esteem problems and excessive dieting, it is important not to ignore the way that teenagers feel about their bodies and to support them in healthy weight loss goals when they need it.
Natural remedies have been used to support the healthy functioning of the metabolism and digestive system, thereby helping to achieve a balanced weight and body type.
What are the ingredients?
Lean Teen is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Gymnema, Bladderwrack, Burdock, Cleavers, Eleuthero, Garcinia, Guggul, Sweet fennel.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) supports the health of the liver, kidneys and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the normal breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, fennel vulgare has been shown to support digestion.
- Gambooge (Garcinia cambogia) can help to support appetite. The important constituent of Garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, and is derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used for centuries. Guggel contains resin, volatile oils and gum. The extract isolates ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Fucus vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health as well as the functioning of the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include supporting digestion and intestinal functions.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa) is known because of its ability to support cleansing and detoxifying.
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used to support water balance and cleansing. This herb supports systemic cleansing – thus also helping to maintain skin health.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) contains ginsenosides, which help to support blood flow to organs of the body. Ginseng is highly respected and prized as an herb which supports energy, circulation and natural vitality, also acting as an overall systemic supporter. The teenage years in particular can be very hectic, and this herb has been shown to support stamina and fitness.
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is known to support healthy blood sugar levels. Gymnema sylvestre has recently been studied for its ability to support healthy weight management. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study was conducted in thirty subjects. At the end of 8 weeks, body weight and BMI decreased – with results demonstrating that the Gymnema sylvestre extract can serve as a safe weight management supplement (Preuss G, Bagchi D, Sanyasi Rao C. V, Satyanarayana S., Dey Dipak K. "Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study." Nutrition research (Nutr. res.) ISSN 0271-5317 CODEN NTRSDC - 2004, vol. 24, no1, pp. 45-58 (46 ref.) INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST: 18812, 35400011347854.0050).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Lean Teen?
Teens 13-18: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Lean Teen will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
- WOW it really works!
5 / 5
- Cannot believe the results!
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.