- Improves quiet moods and somber demeanor
- Reduces weepiness and episodes of tears
- Improves emotional balance during times of sorrow and grief
- Reduces feelings of sadness
- Lifts mood related to premenstrual or winter blues
- Ignatia amara (6C) is native to South East Asia but mostly the Philippines. This small tree provides a helpful remedy. Ignatia is particularly suited to those who are artistic and creatively inclined. They can be idealistic but tend not to express their feelings. Although they seem controlled and reserved, they can be emotionally fragile, often feeling elated and sad simultaneously.
- Kali phos (6X) is one of the Schussler tissue salts, introduced as a biochemic tissue salt in the late nineteenth century. This remedy is suited to those who are hard–working with practical ideas and a strong sense of morality. Those who become exhausted very easily and are easily upset by bad news (even if it does not affect them directly) would benefit from Kali phos.
- Nat sulph (6X) is found naturally in seawater and in hot springs, and was introduced to as one of the Schussler salts. This remedy is specifically beneficial to those who have a high sense of responsibility and a very sensitive nature – often easily driven to tears by sad movies, books, or music. Also for those who are even–keeled and sensible, but a little reserved and aloof.
- Staphisagria (6C) is a species of Larkspur native to the Mediterranean, and parts of Asia and Europe. Staphisagria is best suited to those that tend to bottle up their emotions and often find it hard to say no. Those that physically tend to be very sensitive to pain (a low pain threshold) and perspire when nervous would likely benefit from Staphisagria.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Every winter I get low and nothing seems to cheer me up. This year I tried Melancholy Lift… My husband even noticed the difference… thank you!- Glenda
What is Melancholy Lift?
Melancholy Lift is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve feelings of melancholy, sadness, grief, and weepiness.
Melancholy Lift should be taken at the first signs of melancholy such as sadness, weepiness and feelings of fragility to reduce feelings of grief. It can also be used to improve for somber moods or those with sensitive dispositions – all without side effects.
Melancholy Lift is taken internally and works quickly to improve emotional balance and stable mood. Presented in small dissolvable tablets, Melancholy Lift is easy to ingest and hassle–free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Handle with care
Some people are just a little more emotionally sensitive than most. Small incidents may upset them and they easily become emotional when faced with the suffering of others.
Sadness may occur from time to time, and may occur for a variety of reasons. Sadness is often described as a low mood that is characterized by feelings of helplessness and despair. The absence of eagerness for activities or company is another aspect of sadness.
People can become sad and melancholic for different reasons. As we age, melancholy can go hand–in–hand with nostalgia as we reminisce about the days gone by.
Melancholy and sorrow can accompany dreary weather; and situational melancholy can arise with a departure from familiar surroundings, or the commencement of new situations, such as the birth of a child and a new family dynamic.
The natural way
It is important also to take the time to pay attention to your body – follow a healthy balanced diet, get adequate quality sleep, and go easy on yourself. Accept a helping hand from a loved one, write in a journal, or treat yourself to a sensory treat such as an aromatherapy massage or bath oil.
What are the Ingredients?
Melancholy Lift is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Kali phos (6X), Sodium sulphate, Ignatia (6C), Delphinium, Lactose.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Melancholy Lift?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
Adults and Children 6+: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours or until symptoms subside. Servings may be increased to once every 30-60 minutes for up to 10 servings.
Note: This remedy may be used together with prescription drugs if necessary.
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint–flavored candy that may reduce the benefits of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
While some individuals show an immediate benefit that increases over time, others will see benefits after 3–5 servings. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep and a healthy diet.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Melancholy Lift contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on amount.
How has Melancholy Lift helped others?
“I hate dreary weather–– every winter I get low, and nothing seems to cheer me up. This year I tried Melancholy Lift the moment I started to feel blue. My husband even noticed the difference – he says I seemed more grounded, and we ended up playing in the snow! Thank you for helping me see the silver lining! Much love.”
“I was called ‘Weepy Willa’ at school. I’d cry at the slightest things –even when I was really happy I’d get weepy! I wish I’d known about Melancholy Lift back then. I recently had some hard times, and bought Melancholy Lift. I can say that from the moment I took it I felt supported...”
– Willamina H.