- Turns your bath into a relaxing, therapeutic and pampering experience
- Encourages contemplation and dreaming
- Allows escape the fast-paced modern world and allow a time of quietness and reflection
- Facilitates connection with your inner wisdom and intuition as well as your unborn baby
- Tones and softens skin, preventing common stretch marks during pregnancy
- Sandalwood essential oil is used widely in the perfume industry for its sensual and mood-enhancing fragrance. This pure essential oil is excellent for moisturizing and nourishing dry skin– thus helping to prevent common stretch marks in pregnancy. It has also been shown to promote feelings of relaxation and calm (Kyle, G. "Evaluating the effectiveness of aromatherapy in reducing levels of anxiety in palliative care patients: results of a pilot study." Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2006;12(2):148-155.).
- Neroli essential oil cheers the spirit and helps bring clarity to the mind. This nourishing essential oil supports healthy circulation throughout the body. When used regularly, this essential oil is extremely helpful in improving the skin’s appearance.
- Rosewood essential oil has a wonderfully soothing and mood-supporting aroma and is often used as an aphrodisiac. This essential oil is excellent for calming the spirit and easing the feeling of being overwhelmed with worries. Rosewood oil supports new cell growth which promotes skin rejuvenation.
I look forward to my ‘me-time’ in the bath every day with this lovely oil. I'll be using it long after I've had my baby!- Judith, CA, USA
What is MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil?
This therapeutic bath oil contains pure essential aromatherapy oils of Sandalwood, Rosewood and Neroli in a natural vegetable carrier oil.
Although it is a luxurious and pampering experience in its own right, MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil is also especially formulated according to aromatherapy principles to support peace and relaxation, a very important factor in a healthy pregnancy.
The ingredients also have a known tonic effect on the skin, so important in preventing common stretch marks. Remember that some aromatherapy oils are not recommended for use during pregnancy. The ingredients in MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil are all chosen with safety during pregnancy in mind!
Facilitate inner growth
A bath can be much more than a way to clean-up and relax. A bath that incorporates aromatherapy can help support well-being, balanced moods and energy, and encourage restful sleep. Many pregnant women need more time to connect with themselves and the baby growing inside them-bath time is the ideal time to relax and dream.
These moments can also be used to reconcile with the changes constantly occurring in the body. Pampering rituals such as aromatic baths are a great way to naturally prepare for the moment of child birth.
The natural way
Finding time for yourself is difficult during pregnancy, and for mothers who already have a family, it may seem as though there is no place to hide away and have a moment to yourself. A long soak in a hot tub can be a blissful time of escape and relaxation for expectant mothers.
Aromatherapy oils are also a wonderful way to relax and unwind. However, remember to use only aromatherapy oils safe for use in pregnancy!
What are the Ingredients?
MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Neroli essential oil, Rosewood essential oil, Sandalwood essential oil.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil?
Pour oil under hot running water and relax for desired length of time.
Adults: Use 1/2 to 1 capful.
Caution: Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
How long until I see results?
Upon filling the tub with hot running water, the ingredients in this remedy work quickly and effectively - distributing a soothing aroma and diffusing amidst the warm water to provide instant, soothing relief to any expectant mom.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
Each bottle of MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil contains 30 mL of concentrated extract and a little therefore goes a long way. At the recommended dose, one bottle should last for about 6 - 8 baths.
How has MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil helped others?
“I just wanted to write and tell you how much I love your bath oil- it is the best bath product that I have ever tried. I absolutely love the fragrance and my skin has never looked so supple and smooth. I look forward to my "me-time" in the bath every day with this lovely oil. I'll be using it long after I've had my baby!”
—Judith, CA, USA
“For the past few years I have often felt like I was running around like a chicken without a head and that life was happening to me rather than I was actually living it. While pregnant, I have felt quite disconnected from the whole process due to my hectic lifestyle, and this was not at all how I wanted to be. I began using your MindStill Essence and also bought your MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil. Now I feel like I am in control and deeply-connected to my unborn son. I also find my bath-time with this oil invaluable for looking back on my day and dreaming of the future in a positive and relaxed state. Thank you so much for these lovely products!”