- Assists the brain with cognitive tasks and functions to support mental health, naturally
- Supports the natural ability of the healthy brain and nervous system to readily store and recall information
- Supports the nervous system by maintaining the natural flow of blood through arteries
- Maintains healthy vascular circulation and oxygen-rich blood flow in the body
- Reduces common memory problems and absentmindedness commonly associated with the normal aging process
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Ginkgo has been used in traditional medicine to treat circulatory disorders and enhance memory. Scientific studies throughout the years support to these traditional uses. Emerging evidence suggests that ginkgo may be particularly effective in treating ailments associated with decreased blood flow to the brain, such as memory loss, particularly in elderly individuals.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a reputation for supporting memory health. Rosemary is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50). In addition, recent laboratory analysis has found that Rosemary contains acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain (al-Sereiti MR, Abu-Amer KM, Sen P. Pharmacology of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.] and its therapeutic potentials. Indian J Exp Biol. 1999;37:124-130). Acetylcholine is a brain chemical that is involved in memory functioning.
New developments regarding the ingredient Rosmarinus officinalis: A recently published research paper investigates the ability of carnosic acid (that occurs in rosemary) to help protect the brain from free radical damage. Carnosic acid is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and does not have any undesirable effects on normal brain cells and is only activated in the presence of free radical damage! Carnosic acid has properties that make it a vital neuroprotective agent and it is known to support healthy blood flow to the brain. Furthermore, Carnosic acid helps to maintain the body's production of the antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants that help to support the brain against free radical damage. (Caroline Cassels. Active Compound in Rosemary May Be Neuroprotective. Retrieved on 2007-11-16).(Burnham Institute for Medical Research (2007, November 2). Rosemary Chicken Protects Your Brain From Free Radicals. ScienceDaily. Retrieved November 2, 2007)( Aruoma, O I : Halliwell, B : Aeschbach, R : Loligers, J (1992 Feb). "Antioxidant and pro-oxidant properties of active rosemary constituents: carnosol and carnosic acid.". Xenobiotica (22(2)): 257-68. Retrieved on 2007-11-19).
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) was shown in recent controlled trials administration of sage extracts with established cholinergic properties to improve cognitive function in young adults with regards to processes involved in efficient stimulus processing and/or memory consolidation (Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Ballard CG, Wesnes KA, Tasker A, Perry EK, Kennedy DO. "An extract of Salvia (sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers." Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2008 May;198(1):127-39. Epub 2008 Mar 19.) Sage leaf is an approved herb by the German Commission E for internal and external use (Blumenthal, M [Ed.]: ‘The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicine’. American Botanical Council. Austin, TX. 1998). A recent study indicated the efficacy of Salvia officinalis extract in supporting brain and memory health in senior adults (Akhondzadeh S, Noroozian M, Mohammadi M, Ohadinia S, Jamshidi AH, Khani M. Salvia officinalis extract in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease: a double blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial. Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Institute of Medicinal Plants, Iranian Academic Centre for Education, Culture and Research, Tehran, Iran).
My memory was getting pretty awful, and I thought, 'Oh well, that's just old age creeping up on me.' My wife put us both on MemoRise, and my mind feels clear again for the first time in years.- John, Canada
What is MemoRise?
MemoRise is a 100% safe, non-addictive, herbal remedy for natural memory support. Formulated by a clinical psychologist specifically for middle-aged adults or seniors, MemoRise can been used to safely maintain mental health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects or stimulants – thereby helping to address common age-related forgetfulness and absentmindedness.
MemoRise contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain, nervous system, circulatory and mental health, and well-being. The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal manufacturing, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy.
This method of manufacturing also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle, diet, and other memory techniques, MemoRise supports the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, thereby helping to maintain memory health and optimum performance. MemoRise provides support for routine information processing and retrieval, common memory techniques, and helps reduce the common forgetfulness associated with an aging brain. MemoRise can be used consistently, without compromising health or risk of serious side effects.
Sands through the hourglass
Aging is an inevitable process, and as we grow older, most people become somewhat forgetful and more absent-minded. Some deterioration of cognitive functioning, including memory health, is a normal part of aging and can begin from as young as the mid-thirties.
The degree to which this happens, however, is greatly affected by genetic composition, stress, and other health-related factors such as diet, exercise, and lifestyle. As we age, the brain may find it more difficult to make connections along its neural pathways. This is often part of the natural aging process which affects everyone to a greater or lesser extent.
Similar to small holes in a straw, information is misplaced as it is processed through the brain. As years pass, it is vital that we maintain a healthy nervous system to help bring about optimal brain function.
Sustaining an adequate oxygen-rich flow of blood to the brain, as well as a steady supply of nutrients to all brain cells, are important factors that determine our brain’s efficiency in performing its vital tasks. This preempts cognitive issues such as memory loss and muddled thinking.
The natural way
To maintain good health and address normal age-related forgetfulness and absentmindedness, it is important to eat sufficient amounts of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grain foods. It is also beneficial to get sufficient fresh air and sunshine, as well as exercise on a regular basis. Also avoid smoking, excessive alcohol intake, and other drugs.
Rather than treating problems in isolation, naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual and incorporate changes in a number of areas including diet, lifestyle, surroundings, and emotional elements – thereby supporting the health of the individual as a whole.
Natural memory tonics have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system, helping to maintain normal and efficient concentration and memory functioning. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and maintain the healthy flow of oxygen and nutrient rich blood to the brain and peripheries (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50).
What are the Ingredients?
MemoRise is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Maidenhair tree, Rosemary, Sage.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use MemoRise?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals.
Caution: Not recommended for people with epilepsy or a history of seizures. Not recommended for people with bleeding disorders. Do not use together with anticoagulant medication. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, try homeopathic Triple Complex Brain Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve forgetfulness and mental fatigue.
How long until I see results?
With regular use of MemoRise, results should be noted within 3 – 6 weeks. It is important that it be taken regularly in order to enhance the overall brain tonic effect. Over time, MemoRise should help alleviate the standard absentminded problems commonly experienced with normal aging and support the normal brain functions of memory, recognition, and abstract thinking.
MemoRise should be used consistently in conjunction with other factors that contribute to overall positive functioning, such as memory techniques (e.g. crossword puzzles) and a healthy lifestyle. Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health, and fitness levels will all play a part in maintaining overall healthy brain function. Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will all contribute to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of MemoRise contains 60 capsules and will last approximately 15 days when taking the full adult dosage (2 capsules two times daily).
How has MemoRise helped others?
“... I had to write everything down, and words were always at the tip of my tongue. I am glad to say that after taking MemoRise for 5 weeks, these symptoms have very much improved. I also find that I have more energy and vitality - thank you!”
- Grace, 59 yrs old
“I'm a 37-year-old working mom... could never remember where I placed my things or what people said. It's really embarrassing [because] many times when colleagues ask for certain favors, and the next moment later, I totally forget! After taking MemoRise for merely 1 week, (I wasn't expecting any miracle yet) I noticed that the things I'm supposed to do, e.g., bring some stuff to work the next day will just pop into my head. I'm proud to say that now I'm a woman of my words! Thank you so much! ”
- Julia, Singapore
“My memory was getting worse and worse, and I thought, 'Oh well, that's just old age creeping up on me.' My wife put us both on MemoRise, and my mind feels clear again for the first time in years. I notice a big improvement in my circulation as well. There is still some life left in the old boy, it seems!”
- John, Canada