- Stress and tension are high up on the list of culprits. Stress causes the muscles in the neck and head to tense up, thereby constricting blood flow to the brain.
- Migraines may be preceded by a spasm of the arteries leading to the brain, once again diminishing blood flow to the brain.
- Hormonal fluctuations may cause a headache or migraine.
- Buildup of toxins and poor liver functioning can also be responsible, reducing the body's ability to eliminate toxins from the diet or the environment.
- Certain foods may trigger a migraine in susceptible people. The most common are chocolate, cheese, nuts, alcohol and MSG.
- Low blood sugar levels and dehydration can also bring on a headache, especially if you have skipped a meal.
- Feverfew (Tanecetum parthenium) is a well-known herb and one of the most widely respected in the prophylactic (preventative) treatment of migraine and chronic headache. There are many clinical studies to support its effectiveness insignificantly reducing or completely eliminating the occurrence and the severity of chronic headache and migraine. Scientific research has demonstrated that Feverfew contains a range of compounds called sesquiterpene lactones, the principle ingredient being parthenolide. Parthenolide has been scientifically shown to prevent excessive clumping of blood platelets and to reduce the release of certain pain inducing chemicals and inflammatory compounds. It has also been shown to make smooth muscle in the walls of cerebral blood vessels less reactive to vaso-constrictors - thereby relaxing constricted blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives. As is the case with Feverfew, medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2,000 years. Like Feverfew, Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of alcohol and other drugs on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning once drinking has stopped. Scientific analysis of Milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at a cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver functioning. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a tropical herb which has been used since the 19th century for nervous conditions. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing and anti-anxiety effects of Passiflora. Passiflora is often recommended to treat anxiety and reduce tension and is also very useful in reducing the withdrawal symptoms of recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. Medical analysis has shown that Passiflora contains flavonoids which are responsible for its calming and anti-anxiety effects.
After years of headaches I tried MiGone Plus. I am now completely off the pain tablets for the first time since I can remember! —William, UK
What is MiGone Plus?
MiGone Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by our team of natural health experts to safely alleviate and prevent migraines and chronic headaches, including ocular migraines, cluster headaches and, most commonly, tension headaches.
MiGone Plus is a complex calmative remedy that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in effectively reducing muscle tension and spasms, symptoms of arthritis (such as joint pain), and anxiety.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
What causes headaches and migraines?
Doctors have different theories about the causes of migraines and headaches. Most doctors agree, however, that they have multiple causes and that it is important to do a thorough examination if you have recurring headaches.
Here are a few of the most common causes:
In naturopathic medicine, headaches and migraines are seen as 'toxic' conditions and a signal from the body that there is an imbalance in organ functioning.
Naturopaths will treat the condition, rather than the symptom only and the goal is therefore to restore health and proper organ functioning, not only to relieve pain symptomatically.
The natural way
Prescription painkillers and synthetic drugs used to treat migraines and chronic headaches may reduce the pain associated with these conditions, but do not address the causes.
This means that the person must continue to suffer and be dependent on the use of painkillers. The 'rebound effect' of many painkillers is well-known but seldom discussed in medical circles. In essence, the 'rebound effect' means that continued use of some synthetic painkillers can be the cause of future headaches, making the person dependent on the drug indefinitely.
The chemicals in synthetic drugs can also accumulate in the liver, reducing liver functioning and overall health.
MiGone Plus is specially formulated by our team of natural health experts and is a concentrated medicinal extract of three herbs specifically chosen to address the principle underlying causes of chronic headaches and migraines.
In order to receive optimal benefits from MiGone Plus, the importance of diet and lifestyle cannot be stressed enough. A healthy diet and regular exercise help to keep your body and mind in tip-top shape, and can help in preventing the recurrence of migraines.
In this way, the muscles in the shoulder, neck and head area are kept supple and blood is kept flowing to these areas, helping to relieve tension and stress and lower the chances of migraines.
It is also important to eat at regular intervals during the day and to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to keep the brain hydrated. Always avoid skipping meals.
Natural remedies have been used for generations to provide relief from symptoms of migraines and chronic headaches and can address the problem at the source.
What are the Ingredients?
MiGone Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Feverfew, Milk thistle, Passion flower.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use MiGone Plus?
Adults: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily for 6 weeks. Thereafter, take 0.25 mL twice daily.
Special instructions: The dosage may be discontinued after 12 weeks should results be satisfactory, but may be continued or repeated if needed.
Caution: Do not use with warfarin or other anticoagulants. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see benefits?
MiGone Plus must be taken regularly and can take 4-6 weeks to show full results, although improvement is often noticed earlier.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of MiGone Plus will last 25-30 days.
How has MiGone Plus helped others?
MiGone Plus has been used to relieve chronic migraines and headaches in thousands of people who suffer from them. Here is what some customers have to say:
"Julia (married, 33 years old) came to see me on the advice of her doctor. She was suffering from recurring headaches and migraines. Medical investigation revealed no obvious cause and her doctor was concerned that Julia's headaches were psychological in origin. During her first consultation, she told me that she was taking over-the-counter painkillers on a daily basis and found that she needed stronger and stronger tablets to ease the pain of her headaches. Apart from the stress related to caring for a young family, Julia did not seem to have any particular problems which could be causing her chronic headaches and migraines and there was no sign of an underlying problem from her childhood. I told her about the 'rebound effect' of painkilling tablets and that it was possible that the very medication that she was taking to relieve her headaches was also causing them to recur. Together, Julia and I decided that we would beat her headaches once and for all! I put her on a detox diet and recommended that she take MiGone Plus daily, cautioning her that it might take a month or more for her to see positive effects. During the first week, Julia's headaches continued and she used PureCalm to relax and help with the pain. By the second week, her headaches were less frequent and much less severe and Julia was beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. When she visited me at the end of the fourth week, Julia had experienced only one mild headache in the previous 10 days and she was really feeling the benefits of the detox. diet! At her three months follow up visit, Julia was headache free and very proud of herself! It just goes to show that, even though headaches and migraines are often caused by psychological factors, this is not always the case. Had Julia's doctor been more knowledgeable about herbal medicines, he may have been able to save her a trip to the psychologist!"
—Michele Carelse, Clinical Psychologist, Feelgood Counseling
"My headaches are linked to stress and I usually have a few headaches every week, with one really big one once or twice a month. I had all sorts of tests but they could find nothing wrong with me. My doctor suggested that I take medication, which I did not want to do, so I tried MiGone Plus. After two weeks the headaches became less and less frequent and I have only had one headache in the past 6 weeks. I really can't see why doctors don't recommend MiGone instead of harmful drugs! Thanks for your help!"
"Thank you for your wonderful products, especially MiGone Plus! I have been a sufferer of cluster headaches since my teens and no-one could find the cause. The money I spent on pain medication was no joke and it always made me feel sick the next day. Since taking a course of MiGone I have only had one attack, which was quite mild and went away sooner than usual."
"I wanted to write and recommend MiGone Plus to anyone who suffers from migraines like I do. It has made a tremendous difference!"
"I took MiGone Plus as you recommended and I am very happy with the results. I just wanted to let other folk know that I recommend MiGone Plus without hesitation for chronic headaches."
"I had migraines so bad that I was out of work often and couldn't cope. The migraine tablets I got from my doctor made me spaced out and feel like throwing up. MiGone Plus is easy to take. It has no side effects. I have been taking it for six weeks and except for one mild migraine in the first week, I haven't had one since, touch wood."
—Phyllis Jacobs, USA
"After years of headaches I tried MiGone Plus. I am now completely off the pain tablets for the first time since I can remember!"
“I tried MiGone Plus about 5 months ago. I figured, ‘what could I lose?" I did exactly as they said, and I am happy to say in my opinion it works and I have not had a problem for about 4 months now. I never thought it could be possible that something so affordable could help me. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product!”
—Natalie, PA, USA
“I have followed the instructions on MiGone Plus. I am so very happy to say that after 1 week I began to notice improvement. This one product has changed my life. Needless to say there are several other products that I am using from Native Remedies. One is the Detox Drops to support my liver. I hope to soon have my energy back. Thank you for your high level of products and production and concern for the health of others.”
—Melissa, AL, USA
"I have recently used your Natural products for severe headache/migraine. For many months I have been trying various drugs etc, and have in fact been referred to a specialist because of the lack of relief I have received from these drugs. I decided to ship to England your products. I have combined the MiGone Plus with PureCalm and have received an amazing relief from my problems. I have used the products for three weeks and they have changed the quality of my life completely. I wholeheartedly endorse these products, and have become an Affiliate of this company. Thank you NativeRemedies.com"