- Lifts mood related to premenstrual or winter blues
- Reduces weepiness and episodes of tears
- Promotes balanced moods
- Improves emotional health and wellness
- Relieves feelings of anxiety and sadness
Relieve anxiety and help maintain a positive temperament. Get the Mood UltraPack for Adults.
This package features three natural remedies: Melancholy Lift, MindSoothe, and Triple Complex Mood Tonic.
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy that improves emotional balance during times of sorrow and grief. MindSoothe is a naturally-made herbal remedy that promotes a positive attitude. And Triple Complex Mood Tonic is a pleasant-tasting homeopathic remedy that reduces mood swings and irritability.
Together, these remedies can provide all-natural mood support. Get them in one complete package — the Mood UltraPack for Adults.
Melancholy Lift is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Kali phos (6X), Sodium sulphate, Ignatia (6C), Delphinium, and Lactose.
- Ignatia amara (6C) is native to Southeast Asia but mostly the Philippines. This small tree provides a helpful remedy. Ignatia is particularly suited to people who are artistic and creatively inclined. They can be idealistic but tend not to express their feelings. Although they seem controlled and reserved, they can be emotionally fragile, often feeling elated and sad simultaneously.
- Kali phos (D6) is one of the Schussler tissue salts. It was introduced as a biochemic tissue salt in the late nineteenth century. This remedy is suited to people who are
hard–working with practical ideas and a strong sense of morality. People who become exhausted very easily and are easily upset by bad news, even if it does not affect them directly, would benefit from Kali phos.
- Nat sulph (D6) is found naturally in seawater and in hot springs, and was introduced as one of the Schussler salts. This remedy is specifically beneficial for people who have a high sense of responsibility and a very sensitive nature. They’re often easily driven to tears by sad movies, books, or music. This remedy is also for people who are
even–keeled and sensible but a little reserved and aloof.
- Staphisagria (6C) is a species of Larkspur that’s native to the Mediterranean and parts of Asia and Europe. Staphisagria is best suited to people who tend to bottle up their emotions and often find it hard to say no. People who physically tend to be very sensitive to pain (a low pain threshold) and perspire when nervous would likely benefit from Staphisagria.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Melancholy Lift contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower and St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods. (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic. (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo.” GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
Triple Complex Mood Tonic
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Kali phos (6X), Nat phos (6X), Nat sulph (6X).
- Kali phos (6X) is derived from potassium phosphate. This biochemic tissue salt is a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. This remedy is a natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen the feeling of being on edge. It supports a healthy brain and nervous system and can help relieve occasional nervous tension and irritability in the body.
- Nat phos (6X) is a tissue salt that naturally supports the acid-alkaline balance in human cells. It also helps maintain pH balance in the body, break up lactic acid, support healthy bile production, and assist with the process of assimilating fatty acids, which are important building blocks for cellular health in the brain.
- Nat sulph (6X) is derived from sodium sulphate. The principal function of Nat. sulph is to be a cell cleanser and regulator. Optimal levels of Nat sulph in the body will help ward off common feelings of discouragement and dismay. These are the feelings that can make even the thought of getting out of bed seem overwhelming! A short temper, sudden fury and a dismal mood all respond well to Nat. sulph.
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
MindSoothe veggie capsules, Melancholy Lift tablets, and Triple Complex Mood Tonic drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to mood support.