With the Mood ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Triple Complex Mood Tonic and MindSoothe.
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve irritability and sadness, helping to restore a balanced mood. MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain emotional health, balanced mood and systemic harmony in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Mood ComboPack.
Triple Complex Mood Tonic
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Kali phos 6X HPUS, Nat phos 6X HPUS, Nat sulph 6X HPUS.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS: constituent of brain and nerve cells; great nerve nutrient, indicated for brain fog, melancholia, irritability, fearfulness, timidity, lack of nerve power; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; nerve nutrient, maintenance of healthy brain and nerve tissue.
- Nat phos 6X HPUS: present in the blood, muscles, nerve and brain cells; is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body, suited to nervous, anxious dispositions, forgetful and easily irritated.
- Nat sulph 6X HPUS: found in intercellular fluids and regulates quantity of water in the tissues, blood and fluids; is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body, water eliminating tissue salt.
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed this ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo." GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Triple Complex Mood Tonic and MindSoothe can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Mood Swings are down
5 / 5
- Feeling relaxed without the wine
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.