- Aconitum nap (30C) is a homeopathic remedy traditionally used to soothe the nerves and support emotional wellness. Aconite has been studied for its ability to soothe agitated children (Alibeu, J. P. and Jobert, J. "Aconite in homeopathic relief of post–operative pain and agitation in children". Pediatrie. 1990;45(7-8):465-466.).
- Chamomilla (30C) is a homeopathic ingredient frequently used for children. Chamomilla is particularly effective when the emotional reaction seems out of proportion to the situation or event. In Sao Paulo mothers used Chamomile effectively to calm their children and this was confirmed in a study. (Alves, A. R. and da Silva, M. J. "Use of phytotherapy in children up to 5 years of age in a central and peripheral area of the city of Sao Paulo". Rev Esc Enferm.USP. 2003;37(4):85-91).
- Arnica (6C) is a leading natural remedy for use after common bumps and scrapes. In fact, Arnica was part of the essential first aid kit carried by all German soldiers during World War II! Not only will Arnica support emotional balance, but it also serves as an excellent first aid homeopathic remedy. (Klaas, C. A., Wagner, G., Laufer, S., Sosa, S., Della, Loggia R., Bomme, U., Pahl, H. L., and Merfort, I. "Studies on the anti–inflammatory activity of phytopharmaceuticals prepared from Arnica flowers". Planta Med. 2002;68(5):385-391.)
- Passiflora (3X) is widely used as a natural calmative remedy. Passiflora will soothe common childhood upsets and support emotional balance. It has been studied for its ability to help calm mood and promote feelings of settled calm (Bourin, M., Bougerol, T., Guitton, B., and Broutin, E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo". Fundam.Clin Pharmacol 1997;11(2):127-132.)
- Scutellaria (3X) is a homeopathic remedy used worldwide. Scullcap has been used for over 200 years as an effective nerve relaxing tonic and is ideal for children who are upset. It has been researched for its ability to support calmed nerves in particular. (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Altern Ther Health Med 2003;9(2):74-78.)
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This remedy should be a compulsory part of any family’s first aid kit. I use Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles in my family often and it really works – fast! And the kids love it! Thank you for a fantastic product.- Samantha, CA, USA
What is Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles?
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially formulated to reduce childhood upset after emotional trauma, distress or shock.
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles should be taken at the first signs of upset such as crying or agitation to promote calm behavior. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – without sedation or negative effects. In moments of upset, getting children to swallow a pill is virtually impossible, making Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles the ideal on–the–spot remedy.
Like all Native Remedies products, Mom’s Magic Sprinkles has been developed with care by our practicing clinical psychologist and her team of natural health experts and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well–researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Sunshine through the clouds
Childhood may be a carefree time, but it still has its challenges. Children are still developing emotionally and it is common for them to be easily upset – especially in the younger years when emotions may be volatile.
Everyday happenings may include a fall in the playground or a sibling snatching a biscuit – minor events for adults, but major calamities for young children, whose emotions may change from moment to moment. One minute there may be floods of tears and smiles the next.
While this is all perfectly normal for young children, parents sometimes find it difficult to deal with the intensity of children’s emotions, especially when they are upset and distraught.
The natural way
Young children are still learning to express themselves in words and when they feel upset, this feeling is so overwhelming for them that they simply cannot find words to say how they feel – hence the floods of tears and wailing that ensues! You can help by holding your child and telling them how they feel, in words.
Keep your voice soft and steady to help your child feel secure and be reassuring. Don’t tell your child to be quiet or to stop crying, as this will probably cause children to cry for longer in frustration or to be sure you understand.
Younger children respond well to distraction, and this is also an excellent tactic to deflect attention away from the upsetting event – following a bird or catching a bouncing ball will soon bring the smiles out again!
Natural remedies can play a useful role in safely soothing and comforting children – properly used, they can be a parent’s best friend!
What are the Ingredients?
Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum nap (6C), Chamomilla (30C), Arnica (6C), Passiflora, Scullcap, Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Babies 6 months+ & Children: Sprinkle a generous pinch onto the child’s tongue as needed.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated every 10–15 minutes if necessary.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Because Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is 100% homeopathic, it supports a child’s body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose! The soothing and calming effect on your child should be noticed within minutes.
How long will a bottle last?
One 20g bottle of Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles contains approximately 100 doses. With daily use, one bottle should last approximately 2 months but will last much longer with occasional use. Exactly how long a bottle lasts depends on the frequency of use.
How has Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles helped others?
“This remedy should be a compulsory part of any family’s first aid kit. I use Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles in my family often and it really works – fast! And the kids love it! Thank you for a fantastic product.”
—Samantha, CA, USA
“We were at a children’s birthday party last month and my son, who is 4, fell out of the tree he was climbing. While I was trying to hold onto Devon and calm him down, the birthday boy’s mom rushed out with your Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles and quickly sprinkled some in his mouth. Within minutes, he was much calmer and after the next dose, was back on his feet again. Even the bruising wasn’t as bad as I expected. Needless to say I have now placed an order with you.”
—G. E., USA